Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get your first bitcoin?  (Read 2618 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

I believe that I started joining bitcoin, I wanted to try an easy way to get bitcoin, then I took my savings to invest in Bitcoin, by trading in the market, after getting a lot of profit from trading income, I also joined campaye signatures, to get bitcoin too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

1k satoshi could be easily to claim from free faucet online or some airdrop in the service session by doing some tweet or share a website or an ICO on your social media. Or else you could find 1k satoshi giveaway in the Games and Round session but usually it's faucet on the gambling website and the min withdraw isn't 1k satoshi( it means you can't withdraw it ).

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:04:41 AM

I got my first bitcoin from investing I dont know what is it that time I want to spend my money from investment then I heard from my friends that there is a digital money you can invest and earn and now I invest then learn from this forum from now I particpated from each ico to earn and learn more about bitcoin and digital currencies.
summer888

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

Our employee benefits, every one will gain one bitcoin in hand for the new year gift.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

You can earn Bitcoin in a different way.But all ways are not easg for everyone.But by doing bounty program by following the projects rule is the easiest way to earn Btc and I also earn my first Btc by following that rules.If you want you can search for those campaign which will pay you in Btc.

olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

I know bitcoin through my friend. In the begening I get the first bitcoin from the faucets. This is simple getting bitcoin without spending money.
Now I joined in a bounty campaign/airdrops that give away new coins on the market. Choice is you’re upon how you want to gain access to crypto world. Now, that I'm a Jr. Member I joined a signature campaign here on bitcointalk. So try to join in and work for it.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

Try to joined some bounty campaign. but first reach the 30 post or 30 activity so you can joined some signature campaign. in that way you can get free token and when the token list you can get bitcoin more than you ask.
shihu4937

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

I would say it is almost impossible to get 1 bitcoin in these days without investing a lot of time or energy. Because it is very valuable these days. The only way is to get it without buying is to earn it. There are a lot of altcoin airdrops happening now, that gets me into this forum. and This is actually my first post on this forum. Hope that I could both learn the technology and earn money from this forum. 

Cheeres~~~
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

How to get the first bitcoin without having to mine, buy, and plead. According to what I have learned, you can follow the airdrop held from ICO, you can also follow the bounty. In bounty, you will be provided several kinds of options for the campaign that you can follow. After you follow the bounty campaign from the ICO you will get paid a form of tokens that you can exchange to another coin or you can sell and you can also save on your wallet.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

you follow the gift here definitely you can get it and you should always be patient to get it because now bitcoin is not easy to get it this takes time and hard work here what if you do not have the money to invest
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:46:18 AM

I'm new to bitcoin and i know what bitcoin is very well. My question is how do you get your first bitcoin without having to mine,buy,beg,....etc?
my friend got his first bitcoin without having to mine,buy....etc, i asked him how did he get his first bitcoin he said he got it from giveaways in some forums and after that he gambled and invested them and reached to bitcoin now he has 14 BTC.
I want your suggestion on how to get the first 0.00001BTC without having to beg for it.

I have gained my first bitcoins in joining in a signature campaign and the bitcoins was distributed weekly and i think i just receive 0.004 bitcoins every week because i was a jr member that day and or course you cannot join that campaign if youbare a beginner so when i am qualified i immediately find a campaign way back them it is not hard to join because today there are a lot of people and the slots are always full so you better monitor if there are a neq campaign and i suggest that the manager named Yahoo is a legit one but strict
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

I get it from bounty campaign, indeed I get the token and I exchange it to eth. but I bought it on bitcoin and I got my first bitcoin, and I managed to hold my first bitcoin.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:38:13 AM

Of all that I've been doing and doing without investments is only a company with generosity, but there time is needed, months 2, to unwind. And then you can invest and so on. Everything is in your hands and patience.
wimsky98

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:54:39 AM

maybe we can get our first bitcoin by following a bounty campaign despite getting a little prize but if collected will be a lot. Maybe with bounty we can get it but we also have other options like being an investor. By being an investor we can also get it but by becoming an investor we must be prepared to accept any risk. The risk in question is if we experience any loss or gain from the investment. So we have to learn more so we can easily get our bitcoin.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

I know bitcoin through my friend. In the beginning I get the first bitcoin from the faucets. This is simple getting bitcoin without spending money.
Now I joined in a bounty campaign/airdrops that give away new coins on the market. Choice is you’re upon how you want to gain access to crypto world.
Now, that I'm a Jr. Member I joined a signature campaign here on bitcointalk.  So try to join in and work for it.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

It kind of matters because Bitcoin has limited supply, which makes it deflationary. The more demand there is, the more the price will rise. So the price could be seen as an indicator for the adoption of Bitcoin into economy.
That makes sense and I understand the logic, thank you for actually replying btw. but also, isn’t a lower price more widely accessible and therefore good for adoption? Obviously I know you don’t have to buy a full coin, but wouldn’t the average person feel more comfortable buying a fraction of say, 8k, compared to 100k?

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

I get my first whole bitcoin from trading because i just purchased at least 0.03 and then i grow it through trading and with the power of trading i made a lot of money from it because the 1 bitcoin that i made generates more bitcoin and i sold some of them when the price was 20,000 USD and now i am slowly getting more and more bitcoins.
Danilo Malaggay

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

It's Amazing Questions I Think Every People Get 1st Bitcoin Small Amount.Iam Also Reached First Bitcoin Earning A Free Earning Apps Very Low Amount But Iam Happy Becouse Iam Earn First Time Without Any Invest/Deposite I Forget How Much Bitcoin Satoshi.But I Remember How Much USD. Usd Value $0.18 Added My Coinbase Wallete, If That Small Amount But That Time Iam Happy.
Apps Name Old Name ( Bitmaker)
Apps New Name ( StromPlay)
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

my first bitcoin was by converting my ethereum to bitcoin,its my reward in my bounty and also my airdrop,but now i have my own investment in bitcoin and i hope that it will gain some profit,like the price of bitcoin now its getting to pump so i just waiting to the big pump.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

My first bitcoin came from rewards by joining airdrops and referral campaign. I accumulated airdrops from different projects after more than a month. Then, converted those tokens to bitcoin through crypto exchage. After that, I have converted that bitcoin to fiat in our local exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: