Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sumokoin - True privacy  (Read 884 times)
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:22:06 AM

it will be interesting to see where all these new forks will end up in a few years...

We had the same question 2 years ago.... some will grow. Many will disappear ...

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
CryptoPyrate

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

Sumokoin has an extremely active development team.

Not only have they hit every single road map target on time, other coins have ported their work. Such as the gui wallet and the gui miner because those coin's devs haven't released any useful tools.

A lot of coins have a huge marketing campaign and an ICO that's 99% hype with no actually developments, a ton of excuses about delays and still have a giant following.

Sumokoin has very little marketing and until recently was under $1 million market cap. Yet the devs hit road map targets over and over.

By the way, Sumokoin has had RingCT since day one, which means every single transaction is untraceable.

By default it has 12 mixing instead of monero's 4.

Subaddresses recently released for even more privacy.

No offense to monero, I have great respect for them, but sumokoin is just a better privacy currency in every measurable way.
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

I read in July, I think, an article about Charlie Lee.
Yes, Charlie Litecoin Lee. He recommended to buy ETP, Walton,
Kyber & Sumokoin as cheap as possible. Sumo will hit $3 maybe in a week or two
Germining

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:42:22 AM

I read in July, I think, an article about Charlie Lee.
Yes, Charlie Litecoin Lee. He recommended to buy ETP, Walton,
Kyber & Sumokoin as cheap as possible. Sumo will hit $3 maybe in a week or two

Were did you read that? Link please? Sumo will release a GUI wallet with subaddresses support. This is a first in the world of cypto and an perfect example of Sumokoins philosophy: improve privacy AND usability!

juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:55:47 AM

Have been keeping an eye on this as its been performing well.

Must try out mining with my CPU and GPU's and see how the results go. Does anyone have there results from CPU mining? I have an i5-7400.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Germining

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:37:33 AM

Have been keeping an eye on this as its been performing well.

Must try out mining with my CPU and GPU's and see how the results go. Does anyone have there results from CPU mining? I have an i5-7400.

You can try sumos easy miner!

Germining

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:03:53 AM

Since this threat is about sumokoin's privacy, subaddresses should be mentioned

SUMOKOIN v0.2.0 - Sapporo - Release

Sumokoin v0.2.0, code name Sapporo, named after the capital city of Hokkaido, has been released that supports "Subaddresses" feature.

Subaddresses are on-the-fly addresses derived from wallet standard address which can be used to hide your wallet address from public eyes and therefore strengthens Sumokoin privacy.

Until all exchanges and pools upgrade binaries to this version, you may be able to use subaddresses to:

- Withdraw coin from exchanges

- Receive coins mined sent by pools

Ofc, you can use subaddresses to send/receive coins if both parties are using the latest version of binaries.

WARNING:

1 - Old wallet doesn't recognize subaddresses and cannot see the coins sent to its subaddresses (created by this wallet version). The coins sent, however, are not lost, they can be retrieved with new wallet.

2 - If you use old wallet files with new wallet cli, the tx history needs to be rebuilt by 'rescan_bc' command

Downloads: https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/releases/tag/v0.2.0.0

Germining

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:37:15 PM

Sumo did reach 2,2$ today guys  Cheesy

rainangel7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:12:55 PM

11:29 price went from 1,87 to 6,99.... lol
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

Sumo did reach 2,2$ today guys  Cheesy

Congratulations to the developers of sumo coin. $2 a coin makes their premine worth $16 mill, right? Not bad for less then a years work. Only in crypto!
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:28 PM

Congratulations to the developers of sumo coin. $2 a coin makes their premine worth $16 mill, right? Not bad for less then a years work. Only in crypto!

At least they worked for it and are earning their $$ vs. ICOs where you get the money first and then everyone hopes you'll actually do work.  That premine is locked for a while anyway.
Germining

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:43:27 AM

Guys... the premine is worth nothing. What do you think would happen if they sold it? Let them built the coin and get a decent volume.

With a bit of luck, the premine will allow sumo to get listed on new exchanges next year. It is not 2014 anymore guys... a hitbtc livetime listing costs 55btc....

kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:19:25 AM

Guys... the premine is worth nothing. What do you think would happen if they sold it? Let them built the coin and get a decent volume.

With a bit of luck, the premine will allow sumo to get listed on new exchanges next year. It is not 2014 anymore guys... a hitbtc livetime listing costs 55btc....

Both points have merit and some premine is necessary to protect future of project, development, marketing etc. But 16 million seems excessive to me considering they forked Monero and did a bit of front end work and zero marketing. Cool project though. I am not disparaging the coin at all. But while we are on the subject of privacy, I think Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com ups the game quite a bit with it's secure p2p and VPN tunneling over the blockchain. Also has innovative hybrid-PoW/PoS. The VPN is built-into the wallet so you can advertise and offer VPN services  charge whatever you like. This will open a lot of opportunities for the building of secure communities and market places; the kind which fostered Bitcoins original success and vision.
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

Considering any middle exchange like hitbtc asks for 55 Bitcoin (not to mention the big players like binance or bittrex).. i don´t see the premine a problem...
In fact i truly bealive any community based project that comes out this days will totally fail to get in the top 100... You can´t compite with all the ICO that have millions of $ to spend from day 0 in marketing, bounties, airdrops, partnership... and most important listing on high volume exchanges.

SriNr

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

SUMOKOIN is created with a high level of privacy in mind, setting Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) with minimum ringsize (mixin) of 12 to conceal sources/amounts transferred and make it high resistance to blockchain analysis
conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

it will be interesting to see where all these new forks will end up in a few years...

We had the same question 2 years ago.... some will grow. Many will disappear ...
Do you think sumocoin will disappear?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: