Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥  (Read 33606 times)
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

Can I ask if how many post can we do everyday in Facebook?
Is it allowed to share 2 post from your page and one original post coming from me? I am curious about if it is allowed or not. Thank you.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

Thank you for your support. Please join our FB and Twitter campaigns listed in the bounty thread.

This project seems interesting and had a positive feeling about the success of this social network platforms for books. Goodluck to the team.

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:10:05 PM

Thank you. The crowdsale has not yet started. We will post the dates soon. Stay tuned. Thanks!

I've applied for the translation bounty, hoping that I'll get approved then start translating. Btw, when did the crowdsale ends?

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:40:18 PM

Yes, you can post more than one and you can do it everyday. Just make sure you fill out your reports every Sunday so your work will be counted.

Can I ask if how many post can we do everyday in Facebook?
Is it allowed to share 2 post from your page and one original post coming from me? I am curious about if it is allowed or not. Thank you.

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:24:55 PM

That is correct. The reason behind our effort is that we believe we can make a knowledge sharing society. It doesn't matter who you are. As long as you are into reading, writing and literature, you will be definitely enjoying our platform. Please check back regularly for the crowd sell announcement. Thank you for your support

Well now Iam with gilgamesh, now a days kids or adult's are into technology and really getting  less knowledge out of the technoly or android phone that we all have. So students needs gilgamesh as well for that if you guys are related to people that is a student. They will earn more knowledge while hangging out in that place to get more rather than a simple social media.

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:46:00 PM

Thank you for your support. Please feel free to signup in our newsletter for future announcements.

Well, I think this is one of the Knowledge-Sharing Platform which is going to bring more value in Ethereum Blockchain.

The info video on your webpage is also simple and easy to understand. This is another plus point because most projects have no introduction video.

I appreciate your project and I am gonna follow the roadmap.

Good luck !

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:19:42 AM

Registered for the Reddit Campaign finally, any ETA when the Google Docs spreadsheet is going to be updated for the bounty campaign? Anyway good luck to all those joining the Bounty Campaign Grin
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:36:33 AM

I have already followed this project on facebook to be more updated on its platforms as well as to acquire knowledge on the brilliant team members behind this project working together in creating a fair knowledgeable society. This project really has a good objectives.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:47:05 AM

Thank you. The crowdsale has not yet started. We will post the dates soon. Stay tuned. Thanks!

I've applied for the translation bounty, hoping that I'll get approved then start translating. Btw, when did the crowdsale ends?

Okay, I keep it on the watchlist. Can I subscribe to newsletter for future update? I would like to see that.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

Quote from website page : Gilgamesh Platform allows GIL token holders to propose and suggest new features by letting token holder to Vote on their favorite proposal.

==> I think this is a good decision, giving token holders right to vote and decide will help Gilgamesh Platform to grow and go to the right direction.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:38:59 AM

I just checked your website and your vedio to check what the fuzz is all about. I believe this project has a great potential to succeed since it empowers both book authors, readers and service providers. Goodluck on this guys!

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:02:42 AM

I like the idea of Gilgamesh self-publishing platform that allows authors to have full control of their work by removing the middleman from the publishing process, creating an efficient and lucrative resource. Therefore authors will receive more profits in return for their hard work. Great project indeed!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:03:42 AM

I am planning to join the twitter campaign soon. It will be a good idea to get campaign manager and promote your website in the service section will BTC is paid.  This will have a good result in the future.

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:33:57 AM

Thank you for your support and suggestion. We will consider that.

I am planning to join the twitter campaign soon. It will be a good idea to get campaign manager and promote your website in the service section will BTC is paid.  This will have a good result in the future.

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:51:55 AM

Thanks for your support my friend.

I really like the idea of the Gilgamesh project. It helps you share knowledge and learn while at the same time you can also earn profit from it as long as you are interested in reading, writing etc.

Hoping that this project will be a very successful one.

Good luck gilgamesh

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

Very kindly dev. Thank you for give me a chance to join a bounty of reddit xD. I have follow Gilgameshplatform from now. Amazing project about Books.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:10:29 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 04:22:56 AM by 0t3p0t

This project is promising and I can see a bright future with it. If only I have money to invest, I will really invest on it no doubt. This project has potential so much better to jump in now before it's too late. I will still keep an eye on this project. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:10:59 AM

We really appreciate your support. Feel free to join our other programs such as FB and Twitter. Thank you!

Very kindly dev. Thank you for give me a chance to join a bounty of reddit xD. I have follow Gilgameshplatform from now. Amazing project about Books.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:59:11 AM

Looks a innovative project with some extremely good ideas. Hope this project will go well wiih huge profits for the whole team. Gilgamesh really have a potential to make some good reputation and also the token sale will go well i guess.
Good luck for the project!
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:04:57 AM

This will be an innovation for authors and bookworms around the world. I hope with this platform books will become affordable especially those books that are used for education.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: