Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bit Funder] [btcquick] [Rising profits]  (Read 42652 times)
igba

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:38:15 AM

been following btcQuick for a while and instead of kicking myself in the face for not jumping in earlier I'm doing it now. I like the concept, the fact that you can use credit cards, and the fact that it really IS an alternative to BitInstant...and FINALLY a stock that isn't just about mining. My question is, what happened to all the advertising that we were supposed to see happen this month?

I say reddit ads need to be taken out. the cost isn't that expensive. i think i saw a post on there before and it was VERY cost-effective.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 05:06:36 PM

Ascension

Those are great July figures you have just posted on profile/description (Bitfunder)  Smiley

Can we expect further comment, and/or your thoughts on the near future?
mrtchipr

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:22:45 PM

Ascension

Those are great July figures you have just posted on profile/description (Bitfunder)  Smiley

Great results on July, I don't understand why the stock isn't getting more attention.

+1 on the further comments and/or thoughts please.
Do you have a plan on having less "out of stock" issue?
Ascension

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:27:19 PM

Ascension

Great results on July, I don't understand why the stock isn't getting more attention.

+1 on the further comments and/or thoughts please.
Do you have a plan on having less "out of stock" issue?

yes, We are addressing this issue. Please see the news release under the OP or on bitfunder.

Thanks,
-Ascension
derekleong75

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:25:40 AM

This stock is one of the better options out there.
Solid profits and a solid service.
I just increased my holdings with the dividends.
BTC sales have been brisk and steady.
Looking forward to the long term!
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:49:03 AM

Looks like YTD sales will cross $1M for August.  Smiley

Cant wait for the sites 'sell' button to be activated.  Wink
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 09:05:04 AM

Ascension

Can you state why the 'sell' facility is still not functional on the site?

Also, can you explain why the ratio of paid dividends and sales has somewhat reduced for July?

Thanks
Ascension

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:19:31 PM

Ascension

Also, can you explain why the ratio of paid dividends and sales has somewhat reduced for July?

Thanks

We are still awaiting a response from Zipmark regarding our integration with them for both incoming and outgoing payments. I am supposed to speak with them today.

We increased our marketing budget significantly across multiple platforms such as bitcoinmagizine, dailybitcoins.org, and google advertising (all these were non existent in June). Also the price of coin was up, higher coin prices = less BTC on dividend because our profits are in USD.

stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:15:47 AM

Ascension

Thanks

We are still awaiting a response from Zipmark regarding our integration with them for both incoming and outgoing payments. I am supposed to speak with them today.

We increased our marketing budget significantly across multiple platforms such as bitcoinmagizine, dailybitcoins.org, and google advertising (all these were non existent in June). Also the price of coin was up, higher coin prices = less BTC on dividend because our profits are in USD.

Thanks for the info. Is the marketing budget likely to increase, decrease, or stay at current monthly expenditure for the near future? Have you noticed a positive response so far?

Just noticed your update on Bitfunder.....  'August 2013 Sales as of 08-11-2013 6:00 PM - $177,755.06!'
Breaking $0.5M at the end of this month, would be impressive.  Smiley
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:58:27 AM

So negotiations with Zipmark not going to plan?

Also, do you have any thoughts on this?...... https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php?topic=5226.0
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:16:51 AM

Also, do you have any thoughts on this?...... https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php?topic=5226.0

That offering is probably not going to happen as we've not heard a peep from the Litecoin community.
Ascension

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 03:14:56 AM

So negotiations with Zipmark not going to plan?

Zipmark is suppose to have something ready for us the 1st week of september. The sell feature with them might come online a bit sooner but we are still awaiting word from them.

Thanks,
-Ascension
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 07:11:18 PM

For people who like their divs, they are going to love a 54% increase to 0.00000290, on last time. To note, the divs have increased nearly X10 since June.  Shocked

Who needs depreciating and uncertain mining co's, eh!

Nicely done Ascension.  Smiley
Ascension

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:07:56 PM

For people who like their divs, they are going to love a 54% increase to 0.00000290, on last time. To note, the divs have increased nearly X10 since June.  Shocked

Nicely done Ascension.  Smiley

Thank you! We do have a small amount of shares we would like to sell in order to keep up with this demand... Send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing some and I will post them on bitfunder for you.

As far as news goes: The sell feature should be completed by this weekend from there we just need approval from Zipmark for the integration. Please keep in mind that Zipmark is approving the use of their system to enable us to buy bitcoins from others but they will not have a decision until September regarding the use of Zipmark to allow customers to buy bitcoins from us.

miiCard integration should also be completed this weekend and this is really good as their system allows us to perform AML/KYC. This will also help us automate the membership process.

We have numerous features in the pipeline for development and hopefully with this growth we can hire another developer to focus on some merchant features.

Thanks,
-Ascension
bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:20:15 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 08:58:58 PM by bobboooiie

For people who like their divs, they are going to love a 54% increase to 0.00000290, on last time. To note, the divs have increased nearly X10 since June.  Shocked

Nicely done Ascension.  Smiley
Thank you! We do have a small amount of shares we would like to sell in order to keep up with this demand... Send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing some and I will post them on bitfunder for you.
Is this still the same money you were looking to get last time for more advertising? If so why dont you just put aside like 5-10% out of dividends for stuff like this and future growth, would that be breach of contract or ? Iam sure ivestors wouldnt mind with results you are proving with this security. And its seems it would pay it self pretty fast
zy02264

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

This stock seems a little weird to me. Despite breathtaking profits blooming, some people are trying to sell tons of shares. I was wondering if the management doesn't mind to disclose

1. How many shares are you holding currently?
2. Have you sold the 50,000 shares you proposed yet?
3. Is there any further share release plan from your part in near future (e.g. 10 weeks)?

I believe this kind of disclosure would greatly help investors to understand what's going on.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:17:37 AM

This stock seems a little weird to me. Despite breathtaking profits blooming, some people are trying to sell tons of shares. I was wondering if the management doesn't mind to disclose

3. Is there any further share release plan from your part in near future (e.g. 10 weeks)?

I believe this kind of disclosure would greatly help investors to understand what's going on.

Part of problem is that no accounts are being produced.

Couple that with the apparent need to sell shares to raise capital and it suggests that what's being dividended out may be more than profits - i.e. things like advertising costs etc aren't being deducted.

Plus it's unclear to what extent capital is held in USD and hence loses BTC value when BTC rises vs USD.

In short - it's not clear whether profit (in BTC) is actually being made or is an illusion.
Ascension

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:36:29 AM

Couple that with the apparent need to sell shares to raise capital and it suggests that what's being dividended out may be more than profits - i.e. things like advertising costs etc aren't being deducted.

Plus it's unclear to what extent capital is held in USD and hence loses BTC value when BTC rises vs USD.

In short - it's not clear whether profit (in BTC) is actually being made or is an illusion.

1) I am working on getting these caught up...

2) The selling of shares is due to the fact that our current capital on hand is not enough to keep up with the rising demand.

3) We do not hold BTC, except for a small buffer in order to ensure orders are fulfilled as exchange orders lag, We purchase bitcoins at the same time the customer does in order to reduce btcQuick's risk to price volatility.
zy02264

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:01:36 AM

1) I am working on getting these caught up...

2) The selling of shares is due to the fact that our current capital on hand is not enough to keep up with the rising demand.

3) We do not hold BTC, except for a small buffer in order to ensure orders are fulfilled as exchange orders lag, We purchase bitcoins at the same time the customer does in order to reduce btcQuick's risk to price volatility.

Thank you for clearing.

To your 1). Look forward to see the details soon. Theoretically, in worst scenario, you could just inflate profits and sell every single share since all 50 million shares are already being issued on BF. So I think a most detailed financial statement, especially with your position included, would greatly enhance investor confidence, and eventually benefit yourself.

To your 2). Raising capital is definitely right thing to do to keep growth. Still, it would make more sense if you disclose how many you already sold, how many do you have, and how many you plan to sell next.

To your 3). True. Its risky to hold either BTC or USD. That's you operational decision. I have no question with that.

Thx and Congrats to your growth.
vlaoou321

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:28:29 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 10:42:39 AM by vlaoou321

For people who like their divs, they are going to love a 54% increase to 0.00000290, on last time. To note, the divs have increased nearly X10 since June.  Shocked

Nicely done Ascension.  Smiley

As far as news goes: The sell feature should be completed by this weekend from there we just need approval from Zipmark for the integration. Please keep in mind that Zipmark is approving the use of their system to enable us to buy bitcoins from others but they will not have a decision until September regarding the use of Zipmark to allow customers to buy bitcoins from us.

miiCard integration should also be completed this weekend and this is really good as their system allows us to perform AML/KYC. This will also help us automate the membership process.

We have numerous features in the pipeline for development and hopefully with this growth we can hire another developer to focus on some merchant features.

Thanks,
-Ascension
wow.good job.

Ascension, I suggest that will be part of the shares transferred to BTCT, this will increase the stock liquidity, there will be more abundant funds.
You know BTCT stock price higher than BITFUNDER

Reputation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198808.new#new
Tip: 1CtNCGTyhVkp6AzRwhTsqjkWgwCqk1vSjA
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: