Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
marielbeckham

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:14:07 PM

There's no need to worry. The chances that it will become true one day are too low. Exceedingly low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

If you keep your private key in email or in txt, it can be hacked
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

Nothing is imposible, all can be happen if you not use bitcoin on right way, please stay safe and follow the rules how to use bitcoin with safe, so everybody should stay safe to keep our bitcoins wallet.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:38:36 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Bitcoin security is very powerful and not easy to hack, so you can feel comfortable.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

The possibility is really low since hacking into a blockchain technology takes so much time and so much computer power that it will take years and years just to hack the very first transaction made with bitcoins through the blockchain's ledger.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
temdevs

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

Hacking the blockchain is impossible but some exchanges can be hacked like MtGox in 2013. The only "hack" on the blockchain is the 51% attack which is quite impossible and can't do anything dangerous instead of geting back the money you spent.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

Remember for one thing that, no system is safe, any possibility can happen, bitcoin is also man-made is not made by god so maybe many people are smarter than bitcoin makers, so hackers can hack the bitcoin.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:34:46 PM

Of course.man i know someone who has recently lost his btc.in my countrys currency it was 1.5lakh.his 9mnth earning is lost.and he has also lost interest from btc,i think authority hsould do something about the security after all we spend our hours herefor earning money and we cant just let it go like this
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

Bit coin can not be hacked but your account can be...
If you're not careful...
Like if someone sending you links to open it for easy money or easy earning maybe its a virus to have a peak on your private info like your passwords....
Yeah you are right. Bitcoin wallet can be hacked by hackers team. The security level of bitcoin is very strong. But if anyone​ get your private key, he can easily access to your account. Then your bitcoin will be hacked easily.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

Bitcoin have a good system that only allows the user to access its account. However, like any other system, some people have found different means to attack other accounts. Always be cautious to any link you click as some can install spy programs to your computer and expose your important and sensitive personal information
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

I think bitcoin is hard to hacked because of the secured cryptocurrency unlike any other altcoin

Bitcoin is hard to do anything with if you want to write code that talks direct to nodes
using sockets on port 8333 because the protocol was designed in academia so in many
case us developers are forced to rely on simple to use HTTP API's instead which
then makes it centralized

Good luck hacking it because I cannot even get the time of day from the nodes
without using NBitcoin and wrapping it with my own code but the code is too
big and complicated for me to trust it with a wallet so i guess i am stuck

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:31:44 PM

To answer your question bitcoin has a blockchain technology that I think cannot be hacked in any way.   Smiley but If you store your bitcoins in a centralized place/ wallet it might get hacked Shocked but if your wallet is secured properly bitcoin cannot be hacked!  Cool Cool
Hackers use internet to hack some ting and bitcoin is also available on internet so there is a possibility that hackers can hack bitcoin but on other hand I think it’s also not possible for hackers to do so because bitcoin is now very strong and stable in market then before so bitcoin know very well all its fork that when and how something can happen to it and bitcoin also know how to fight against them so no need to worry about any hackers.
BlackCoffeexD

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:39:27 PM

If they want to hack bitcoin theres no possibility and also hacker can hack themself.. excuse for a little if your the who benefit bitcoin and all people that only bitcoin help this guy why you pull it off that if you cn help more people using bitcoin. I think possible hacking bitcoin but it take centuries and more money and time for that.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:56:26 AM

Maybe! I don't know if the professional hackers can be hacked bitcoins. But in some cases if the user are not wise and don't know how to protect his or her account it is possible to loss all of his money.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:05:37 AM

No Bitcoins can not be hacked. But Bitcoins can be stolen and transferred to other accounts by hacking the Bitcoin address account. This is why we should really have a strong password account and not tell anyone about the details. And to have another security check, we should make the two way verification process. It may be a little hassle when logging in into our account but it can save all our.investments on bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies from being stolen from hackers.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:09:57 AM

I am not sure if bitcoin can be hacked but in my own opinion, i think it cannot. The things that can be hacked is the bitcoin wallet itself. If your not careful with the password and keys then surely somebody else can withdraw or convert your bitcoins.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

Bitcoin have a good system that only allows the user to access its account. However, like any other system, some people have found different means to attack other accounts. Always be cautious to any link you click as some can install spy programs to your computer and expose your important and sensitive personal information
I don’t think so bitcoin can be hacked although hackers are using internet for hacking and bitcoin is also available on internet but bitcoin is now very strong and powerful in market and its use to with all these kind of challenges so there is no need to worry about anything we just need to focus on our work this year bitcoin faced a lot of forks but the way bitcoin fight against them its unbelievable so bitcoin is hard to be hack.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:49:48 PM

You do not have to hack BTC. There are also other threats to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency owners. For example, at the end of November, an application for tracking cryptocurrency rates called Crypto Monitor appeared in the official Google Play store. It contains malicious software that checks if the application of any of the largest Polish banks is installed on the phone, and then sends fake notifications, captures text messages and generally spies. So if you're interested in cryptocurrencies, they can rob you of real money. Apparently in Poland, the left application attracted a thousand people.
VladG

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:41:17 PM

I don't wanna say that, I think nothing is impossible to be hacked.Looking at security of btc is very high and protected and will take time and time.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

There is possibilities that it will happen but not directly to bitcoin, only your wallet that is full if bitcoins will be hack. It will not give a huge effect to the economy since there is no involvement with it. The issue is only happen on the individual which it had been hack, but this case is rarely to happens because all of us are totally aware for any hacking possibilities and we have also a fully secured wallet in which it could not be easily to crackdown keys. Sometimes it happens due to of mishandling our personal keys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: