Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:57:16 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Actually one of the weaknesses of bitcoin is its security because bitcoin can be hacked. but you do not have to worry about it if you do not have a bitcoin with a lot of numbers, hackers were not interested in the number of bitcoin a little because the cost of hack is quite expensive and the results must be in accordance with the cost in use. .
apap9020

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:02:04 PM

Is really hard hack an blockchain. Are a lot of years that someone try to hack bitcoin core, but is really hard/impossible
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:19 PM

I think bitcion is hard to hack or can't be hacked because it is very safe and secured cryptocurrency. It is safe and secured because bitcoin is intractable and also blockchain is very hard to hack i guess although it can not be hacked online yet it can be hacked from your wallet means in cash.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:17:26 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

If it can be hacked easily then it should be hacked in the past there are a lot of attempts, but they are just attempts, the only one that is getting hacked are holders of bitcoin and exchanges, these are the two that you should watch yourself for, secure your bitcoin to a safe wallet and pick the right exchange to trade.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:56:34 PM

Maybe! I don't know if the professional hackers can be hacked bitcoins. But in some cases if the user are not wise and don't know how to protect his or her account it is possible to loss all of his money.

Perhaps this will happen with bitcoin can be affected by hacked by hackers who advanced can even so some hackers impersonate a participant by following an ad to be tinkering with by spreading some of the virus so that many of the users lost bitcoin or eth in their wallets when the payment a few bounty or signature. may the system saj bitcoin will getting better in the next year and the future

Victoria Johnson

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:01:29 AM

Bitcoin is very difficult to hack, and that is largely due to the blockchain technology which supports it. As blockchain is constantly being reviewed by bitcoin users, hacks are unlikely. On the other hand, though, the fact that bitcoin itself is difficult to hack does not mean that it's necessarily a safe investment. There does exist potential for security risks at various stages of the trading process.

yashjaat

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:13 PM

Bitcoin not hacked
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

Everything in bitcoin or in every cryptocurrency as it runs on intranets and ethernets and on the internet. The power of hackers can really magbify the scope of how we view things. OF course security measures can be used to atop this. But yes bitcoin can be hacked

batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:43:31 PM

if you put your bitcoin or cryptocurrency on central exchange could be hacked.

but if you put your bitcoin or cryptocurrency on decentral exchange no one can touch your money.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

Bitcoin never hack by hacker but your bitcoin wallet can be hacked if someone know your wallet privet key or wallet password then your bitcoin wallet will be hacked.
I agree. Bitcoin is difficult to hacked by the hackers. Bitcoin is secure, and it is designed so that it’s basically impossible to guess the private key. Not unless they know all the important information regarding in bitcoin. Concerning your bitcoin, if you expose your private key to anyone, someone else might obtain your private key by getting into your email (if that’s where you keep it). So store your private key off-line on a piece of paper and keep it in your safety box.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:18:47 PM

Bitcoin never hack by hacker but your bitcoin wallet can be hacked if someone know your wallet privet key or wallet password then your bitcoin wallet will be hacked.
I agree. Bitcoin is difficult to hacked by the hackers. Bitcoin is secure, and it is designed so that it’s basically impossible to guess the private key. Not unless they know all the important information regarding in bitcoin. Concerning your bitcoin, if you expose your private key to anyone, someone else might obtain your private key by getting into your email (if that’s where you keep it). So store your private key off-line on a piece of paper and keep it in your safety box.
There are some best practices for every technical thing now a days, you can’t assure about anything, loopholes are always there for hackers and they are likely to hit them whenever they want to. Likewise, bitcoins re encrypted yes, but they are not hundred percent secure. No. one must take care of their wallet because hackers sometimes are so strong that they can even attack your encrypted wallet too.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

Hi there warunacrypto! First of all Bitcoin it self cannot be hacked, the system is interconnected to each other that it is near impossible to hack all those computer altogether at the same time. What can be hacked is the individual miner that are run and manage by small scale set of computers. There is also mining pool that managed all the mined bitcoin like NiceHash, which involved in a hack issue later this year. Another one is the wallet that store the bitcoins of individuals, like what happen in Mt. Gox several years ago. The effect of those hacked slows specially the later dips the bitcoin price.  Wink

Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

Yes, there is a chance that Bitcoin can be hacked, so that we need to secure our all accounts and passwords. We need to be wise in handling in that case, because hackers are very smart. Especially our private key we need to hide it.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:41:05 AM

Yes,I think bitcoin can be hacked because we all know that every people in bitcoin is anonymous so we did not know each other.So there's a possibilities that bitcoin can be hack by any people and its hard to found out who's that hacker.We need to secure our all accounts for us to remain our accounts. So be wise and be careful in handling our bitcoin.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:51:51 AM

Maybe bitcoin can be hack from wallets but it will be really hard. which will cost you more than to what have they hacked.
And for safety measures, always check the site you visit if it is a trusted site and always check if the information to the site are corrects. Smiley Smiley
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:54:58 AM

Hacking the bitcoin network is like a mission in impossible, the technology behind bitcoin is so secured to the point of making it almost impossible for any third party. To hack bitcoin you will need much money even more the the bitcoin itself and much intellectuality that is hard to fine this days. The only hacking we are hearing is that of individual account and wallet that always comes from the inability of the holder to protect his/her log in details or story your password and seeds in an online platform.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:00:50 AM

As far I know, Bitcoin and Blockchain is not hackable, but if you keep your Bitcoins in Online Wallet or Exchange - that wallet and exchange is hackable (just like NiceHash or others). So, I prefer using Paper Wallet and Hardware Wallet. I only keep few coins in my trading account.
verygusmansyah

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:28 AM

bitcoin is very difficult to hacked. because the bitcoin wallet holders are very secretive of their security.

Arsenio Aileen

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

Hi,buddy
I  think bitcoin either cryptocurrency have a  good security programme.
So,no one won't hack it
erwiggins12

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:36 AM

The only effective way to hack BTC is by phishing.  You can't derive someone's private key unless u broke into their machine.  A public key comes from a hash of the private key and as we all know hashes are one-way and cannot be reversed.  Every successful attack that Im aware of was done with one of the oldest and simplest tricks in the book.  By sending out emails with trojans and capturing keystrokes.  You can do this with the Social Engineering Toolkit in Backtrack and Kali Linux.   

The BTC network was very well designed using PK cryptography and SHA-256 hashing algorithms.  These have been around for over 40 years and no one has been able to hack them.

Oh and here's something to dissuade a potential hacker.  Once u are caught and u will likely be caught if u steal a few hundred BTC u will be spending at least 10 years in federal prison.  I only wish we could implement Sharia law in this country and cut the hands off of thieves.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: