Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
erwiggins12

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:31:36 AM

Yes, there is a chance that Bitcoin can be hacked, so that we need to secure our all accounts and passwords. We need to be wise in handling in that case, because hackers are very smart. Especially our private key we need to hide it.

How exactly would u hack the BTC network?  It can't be done.  The only way to hack is to get someone login credentials for an online wallet and transfer their balance out.  So if someone gets hacked its their own fault.  Don't use easy to guess passwords and make sure to mix cases and mix letters, numbers, and special characters.  I really hope the FBI and Interpol can catch these bastards who hacked Nice Hash and run Ponzi mining scams.  Then they should make an example out of them and put them in prison for about 30 years.  Those of us who understand hacking should also try to educate the general public about the true nature of hacking.  People think its some secret magical power when in reality it is actually quite simple.  The reason most of us aren't doing it is because its wrong and illegal. 
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

I think it's possible, there's always a way to be able to hack the system, then once there's a case about someone bitcoin in the hack, we have to be careful, use a very complicated password and use google auth, it lets be harder to hack, safest is to save bitcoin in paper wallet, nobody will be able to hack if you save in paper wallet, the conclusion is can but not easy

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

i think bitcoin is hard to hack, why because bitcoin use the blockchain platform, and we know that platform is good at the security side, its mean that it will hard to hacked, secondly bitcoin wallet use the private key and public key, the public key is your address to receive the bitcoin, and the private key is key that only you have it, the wallet and other people dont have your pricate key, so if your private key has lost i think you will loss all of your money and bitocin

AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:46:47 AM

The main reason for the large number of thefts lies in the very principles of the Bitcoin network organizations. Initially, it meant full anonymity of users and all financial transactions. Cash is bitcoin similar to cash and the only way to return the stolen is to find a real kidnapper and apply "convincing" methods of influence to it.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:23:51 PM

Bitcoin never hack by hacker but your bitcoin wallet can be hacked if someone know your wallet privet key or wallet password then your bitcoin wallet will be hacked.
I agree. Bitcoin is difficult to hacked by the hackers. Bitcoin is secure, and it is designed so that it’s basically impossible to guess the private key. Not unless they know all the important information regarding in bitcoin. Concerning your bitcoin, if you expose your private key to anyone, someone else might obtain your private key by getting into your email (if that’s where you keep it). So store your private key off-line on a piece of paper and keep it in your safety box.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and its only available on internet and hackers are also using internet to hack something but I think bitcoin is very strong and stable then before because bitcoin have now a very good experience and in past it faced a lot of challenge’s and forks but the way bitcoin fight against ten its unbelievable so I think there is no chance of it that someone can hack bitcoin because in past no one hack bitcoin.
Bancia3210

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

it can be if you didn't use it wisely and trust a lot of unknown people then it will cause a lot of problem for the who are using bitcoin and can easily be hacked
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Bitcoin can surely be hacked.  Cyber insecurity is common that's why you have to be very careful so you don't get hacked and loose you bitcoin. There are cases of bitcoin hack on a regularly basis, with people loosing their bitcoin. You just have to be very careful with links yoy click and guard you details closely.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:17:56 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

The blockchain itself cannot be hacked, but exchanges and individual wallets can be hacked based on vulnerabilities or not taking precautions. The only way for the blockchain to be undermined would be for mining to become highly concentrated, which for now seems unlikely.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:26:05 PM

If physical money and other possessions of  can be hacked your bitcoin in your wallet can be hacked also. what is unhackable now a days? If even stored knowledge on something in your brain can be hacked then other things are not far from hacking also.

Cryptobuz

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

Its not possible ! there is lot of calculation to hack bitcoin , hacker get few time to hack full system and in this time frame hacker never get success quite impossible... 

You wallet account can be hack and possible ! so keep it secure
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I think bitcoin is possible to hack by account to account but it cant hack all bitcoin because bitcoin is distributed to different individuals which is it is in their account that has a lots of security.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Woodies

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Bitcoin is based on cryptography and until today this technology has never been hacked. Whenever the news write that bitcoins have been stolen, that's not how the bitcoin itself was hacked but much more a wallet or a user account on an exchange.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

Yes.....it is possible
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

Bitcoin have the system and security very high to prevent hackers from taking possession money of someone who is not hers. i think very hard bitcoin to hack but depending on a careless person if security on they wallet weak it will be easy to hack.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Bitcoin have the system and security very high to prevent hackers from taking possession money of someone who is not hers. i think very hard bitcoin to hack but depending on a careless person if security on they wallet weak it will be easy to hack.

Yes, it is very impossible to hacked unless you give the security code or it was misplaced and someone saw your password and then she/he knows about Bitcoin and then hacked your bitcoin.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

i think btc is mot hackable but if its hackable the hacker will spend more money if they try to bitcoin is a very secured currency.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

It is very difficult to hack since it is regulated and secured.
Blockchain technology requires high difficulty to hack since transactions are decentralized and recorded across many computers.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

It is very difficult to hack since it is regulated and secured.
Blockchain technology requires high difficulty to hack since transactions are decentralized and recorded across many computers.
Bitcoin is hard to get stolen, if this is possible the hackers have been around for a long time. Bitcoin offers superior security from blockchain technology and it is extremely difficult to compromise. I think that those who are holding the bitcoin can be completely assured of their property.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

Well i wish somebody would hack my old addresses and get my lost bitcoin and litecoin back lol
asha18

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Bitcoin is being built in such a way that it is impossible to hack. Until this password or private key will not be given to anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: