Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I think everything that includes or about our new technology is hackable especially about computers, accounts, social medias, etc. People were smart enough to find a way on hacking devices but that act is inappropriate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

I think Bitcoin hacking is not easy it is impossible because btc has stronger blockchain technology. No one can hack it. Bitcoin is more secured as I know.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
Bitcoin network is peer-to-peer that why it is unhackable. At least bitcoin is secured to the level where no one can hack it because it based on mathematical equations "cryptography" that no person or a computer that can crack it.
Tonicantik

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

Well if you look around you will find plenty of articles talking about people who want to hack bitcoin.  Obviously people are also employing different tactics like using fishing attacks or other methods to deceive people to download bad programs. So always remember to follow proper safety procedures and dont download stuff or suspicious " updates " and maybe that will reduce the risks
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

Bitcoin have the system and security very high to prevent hackers from taking possession money of someone who is not hers. i think very hard bitcoin to hack but depending on a careless person if security on they wallet weak it will be easy to hack.

Yes, it is very impossible to hacked unless you give the security code or it was misplaced and someone saw your password and then she/he knows about Bitcoin and then hacked your bitcoin.

If the thread starter means that bitcoin(not the blockchain) can be hacked, of course it can be hacked on your wallet if you entered you information or privates on a phising site or your computer or phone receives a malware that steals data from your device. But if he/she means the blockchain can be hacked, I don't think so.  Cool
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

i think yes, bitcoin can be hacked, however due to the benefits of using blockchain system, it has made bitcoin impossible to hack and use that bitcoin because if the result of new bitcoin created by hackers dont exactly the same with all others blocks information, that bitcoin will be useless, so bitcoin can not be hacked easily, so hackers usually change their target into exchanges, where we transfer our money to trade.

Jaya1995

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

with technological developments people are starting to upgrade technological devices that increasingly sophisticated .. no wonder if hackers can adjust to technological developments, so a matter of course when bitcoin hacked by someone because there may be many loopholes that can be penetrated by hackers
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

Security issues are a fundamental issue of bitcoin since development. Bitcoin itself is very hard to hack, and it is mainly due to the blockchain technology that supports it. When the blockchain is constantly being reviewed and updated by the bitcoin user, I think the hacks are not.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:41:27 AM

things are possible in the online world, every account pastia there are bad people who want to hack others especially related to finansial or money, but I am sure with a careful, conscientious and careful in the follow the rules that follow officially, it will be spared from hacking, besides that bitcoin from the beginning of its security is maintained.
fogsan

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

I think it is very difficult. Many hackers have tried hacking, but no one has succeeded.
steevo384

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

Bitcoin can not be hacked because it has a backup, what i mean by backup is the security which means bitcoin can never be hacked by hacker's.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

The places there bitcoins are settled can be hacked. And such things happened and will happen again. One of the most famous incident happened with MTBox. There were a lot of users just robbed.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

You know since the Advent of blockchain , it's been said that blockchain is unhackable and super secure .

It's been said it's non hackable.

And Bitcoins are based on it so that makes the fundamental block of bitcoins strong too.

But the thing is ... All the wallets where we store our bitcoins the security level of each of them are different..
You might find a wallet with super secure interface and one that's really weak.
That's completely hackable !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

anything can be hacked if you're good enough.

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

The question is more like hacking the bitcoins technology. I don't think it is possible. The blockchain technology can't be hacked. Plus it is a shared hashing it can hack a single person but not the whole bitcoin.

There's no way to hack bitcoin blockchain but hacking wallet would not be a big task for hackers. If you have a poor password, or save them into your browser then it become easy to stole your password with the help of browser cookies. I saw many trojon files which can steal your private data especially Passwords. So hacking a wallet would easy for hackers
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

I don't think bitcoin can be hacked, I never heard of bitcoin being hacked before and for its 9 years of not being hacked it has proven that it has no security threat at all. The only way for bitcoin to be full hacked is that the people who hacks it studies cryptocurrencies more than a years if they understands the codes of it the possibility will be higher but then no one will try it since it takes time.
I agree about it. Bitcoin is really secured so i also think that it can be hacked easily. It has been functioning for many years and it does not have any issue of hacking. Yes, if someone who is influencial and intelligent to hack and harm its system. But i really dont think it will be hacked.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

The design safety of BTC is very high.

The protocols and cryptography rules used in bitcoin are still effective after many years, which is a good sign that the concept is well designed. However, security holes have been found and fixed in the execution of various software.

The target of hacker attacks is the BTC of the trading website! The user's static wallet is relatively safe!

Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Actually bitcoin security is very high. I know that bitcoin is more secured. Already many hacker always try to try bitcoin wallet hacking. But they do not get successed. So it is not possible.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

I would say yes bitcoin can be hacked,
to steal all of your funds stored in bitcoin I
would recommend you have a maximum security
for keeping your bitcoin safe from hackers.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

The technology advances nowadays are no joke. But that also means that people are getting more and more curios with these developments. So I guess, that everything can be hacked if hackers give their time for this. But for bitcoin, it may be possible, but it will surely be hard. It will take too much time for the hackers to hack it. Also, bitcoin offers a very good security so I don't think that it will be hacked any time soon. Instead of hacking it, hackers may just invest it because it will be easier.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: