Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

Bitcoin use Blockchain database is not controlled by a institution, but is very open to the public. It would be impossible for someone to hacked transactions in Blockchain.
All transactions are recorded directly, transparently, and spread over millions of servers. Those who want to change or falsify bitcoin transaction data, have to hack millions of servers at the same time.
The one that you have to worry is your wallet because that's most likely to be hacked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
No. It is impossible. Hacking the blockchain itself will take decades since it is decentralised. Who idiot would do such a thing? Better get a degree than try to hack bitcoin. Just appreciate bitcoin so that no people will hate or exile you base from your actions.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

Everything is hackable noone can deny that,but if we will put extra careful by securing your password,private keys ,and your computer or gadget.the hacking chance may lessen and the bitcoin may be saved for good.we are responsible for every steps we will make.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:43:25 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
From my researches there has been many attempts to hack bitcoin in the different parts of the world and so far nothings has succeeded😅
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

I remember there was a Bitcoin virus that shocked the world. Hackers invaded everybody’s computer and you needed to pay a bit of Bitcoin to unlock it. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of it.
Lutfor db

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

Bitcoin is one of the things that has a lot of value. Bitcoin has the same benefits as well as there are disadvantages such as this bitcoin has eliminated our unemployment and it is easy for people to sit in the house and earn easily. Again the difficulty is that it costs less and hackers hack it. So it is possible to hack Bitakayake.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

To be honest, I really don’t think that bitcoin can be hacked because as far as I know it is anonymous. There is no one manipulating bitcoin but if you have a wallet where all your earned bitcoin is saved then probably yes, you wallet can be hacked and the bitcoin can be stolen for you. Do you ever hear before that bitcoin has been hacked? Do you heard or read in an article that bitcoin has security threat? I think you never heard any of it. I seriously don’t think that bitcoin can be hacked.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

bitcoin is safe. The blockchain is also safe. It's hard to hack. The case of bitcoin loss of some individuals. I think they have revealed their password. They have access to links that contain viruses, keylogs
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

The best way to do this is to keep your bitcoins offline.

A hot wallet is a pattern of bitcoin storage. The problem is that security is low and hackers are likely to intrude.

A cold wallet is another mode of bitcoin storage: a wallet that is not connected to the Internet. When users download a cold wallet, they need to download all the data from the beginning to the present, transfer the bitcoins, and disconnect the network.

The advantage is the security is high, the hacker cannot invade. But if the hardware of the cold wallet is damaged, the corresponding bitcoins will also face losses.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

It is possible if your password is very weak. Also, you should not go to other site that you don't know., sometimes their are links, that can take your information even your password. For me, you should used at least 20 character password and with special character and lower and upper case.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

i dont know but as i think its possible as its can get modified it can get hacked and dont forgot its open source so hacker might find some exploits

Free palestine
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Bitcoins are held in wallets and traded through digital currency exchanges like Coinbase. There are various security risks inherent in each of these two components. Developers are always improving wallet security, but there are also those looking to access other peoples' wallets illegally to swipe their tokens and coins. In the transaction process. two-factor identification is commonly used as a security measure. Of course, having the security of a transaction linked to an email address or a cell phone number means that anyone with access to those components can authenticate transactions. If a hacker is able to determine some of your non-cryptocurrency-related personal information, he or she may be able to infiltrate your transactions in that space regardless.

divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

I don't think anyone can hacked bitcoin.it's most secure cryptocurrency in the world
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Hacking bitcoin is a very difficult task because of the blockchain technologie and the fact of that bitcoin is decentralised was a big help for the security of transactions
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Bitcoin can be hack..?
Yep it's possible. Some days ago...about 2018 january a huge quantity of bitcoin has jack from the famous mining site "Nicehash"
Hacker are very clever...
But don't worry..! If you want, you can save you account from hacker.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

The most popular type of fraud. Wallets of swindlers are similar to usual online wallets - with one difference: you will not be given out your own address, but will offer a ready-made one, from which your money will leak to scammers.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

Bitcoin can be hack? is it possible? i really don't know .,, or maybe? Cryptocurrency-- bitcoin in particular- has seen a huge surge in popularity recently. this is partly due to a dramatic increase in the value of bitcoin, which is currently trading at it's highest ever rate of $8099.99 per coin. However, with all this fuss surrounding the digital payment system, people are starting to wonder, "is my money really safe? and like what i said can bitcoin be hacked? " the answer is not easy as you would think, before look into the potential for bitcoin to be hacked, though, let's first break down what bitcoin is and how it works as a global currency.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Bitcoin can be hack? is it possible? i really don't know .,, or maybe? Cryptocurrency-- bitcoin in particular- has seen a huge surge in popularity recently. this is partly due to a dramatic increase in the value of bitcoin, which is currently trading at it's highest ever rate of $8099.99 per coin. However, with all this fuss surrounding the digital payment system, people are starting to wonder, "is my money really safe? and like what i said can bitcoin be hacked? " the answer is not easy as you would think, before look into the potential for bitcoin to be hacked, though, let's first break down what bitcoin is and how it works as a global currency.
Bitcoin can be hacked?I dont think so that bitcoin can be hacked.Because if the bitcoin can be hacked,maybe bitcoin right now is gone.And bitcoin has their own  strategy how they will make  the bitcoin will more secure.I can say that bitcoi has a good plan and strategy.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Bitcoin will never be hacked  by someone. Bitcoin's security is very high and updated. If someone want to hack bitcoin they need to spend lots of  money more than they have.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

Bitcoin can be hacked it is essential to know however as indicated by my insight these computerized cash can be hacked through master of hacking in light of the fact that on the off chance that we say that they hacked the enormous banks it is likewise feasible for them to hack the advanced cash like bitcoin and different monetary forms which is utilizing on the web. The great method to secure your cash utilize protection of yourself utilize your PC and web association for getting to your online records from along these lines you will secure yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: