Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:23:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

The technology behind Bitcoin that uses chain of blocks is considered to be so secure which makes it so hard to tamper or make changes on it. There has, that characteristic that makes every block a unique one so the whole chains characteristics will always depend on every block.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

Yes it can be because nothing is full proof same applies for vice versa that hacking may also be not full successfull
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

bitcoin can not be hacked, it is impossible because it exists worldwide and not concentrated so many attacks do not succeed
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

It's almost impossible. And there is no need. Hacker easier able to crack your might. so watch out better how and where you store your passwords.
globe-biz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Bitcoin can not be hacked but your computer can be and when you put your pasword they can then hack your coins.But bitcoin is not hacked just there are many ways to deceive the people and then when the people do not practice good security they can get hacked and blame it on btc but it is their own fault or ignorance, study ways to protect your coins !
kopdul

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

Never heard about bitcoin or bitcoin network get hacked by anyone. But I often to hear bitcoin wallet get hacked.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Bitcoin really cannot be hacked, it was designed that way specifically. It was designed this way to prevent hacks and control. What can be hacked though is your bitcoin wallet if you fail to properly secure it like you should and use the right methods to keep your coins safe. Don't worry about the bitcoin network though as it can not be hacked. Just make sure your wallets are properly secured.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

if the wallet holds Bitcoin I'm sure it could be hacked, but Bitcoin would not be hacked because crypto graphics is the safest.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
globe-biz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

I recomend everyone use electrum wallet so not use some wallet on the internet or a small name wallet no one knows
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

It is possible if hacker want to do it ..but it is not so easy everyone should secure their password .
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

I think BitCoin-hosted storage is not a hundred percent safe. You will get a virtual wallet with a private key. Although it has been given protection, it becomes vulnerable because your virtual wallet is in the internet network and all back on self ki respectively still to be more vigilant and not easy to be cracked
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

I recomend everyone use electrum wallet so not use some wallet on the internet or a small name wallet no one knows

A good suggestion to try and be able to avoid from hackers who are in the natures of everyone.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

hardly in the near future will be able to crack bitcoin and I hope this will not happen
Bennj Loese

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

If bicoins is hacked, the market will go to the deepest bottom ever, thus I REALLY hope it won't happen
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

I think that while there is no such technology to hack into bitcoin and hope it will not appear
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin can be hacked but an individual person can be ripped off by hackers because of some mistakes made by that individual. Bitcoin cannot be hacked, if it was possible then it would have been done by someone until now.

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

You can lose control of your wallets if you aren't careful with the private key, exchange platforms can be hacked too, but BTC operates on blockchain which is considered hack proof
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

I think that while there is no such technology to hack into bitcoin and hope it will not appear

Nothing is certain. Future unravels many new technologies that are coming to fast. Hackers are also advancing with the technologies release and they are adapting to the current situations on the internet. There will be for sure some advanced technology that will allow the hacking of the Bitcoin center.

There will be ni way to stop this. Everyone has their own greedy interests.

Hackers are the worst in the greediness and I only hope that the software for the Bitcoin hack won't be developed.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

I think with the way bitcoin is set up it is in a way that cannot be hacked.Although this is a possibility as everything which has been branded as unhackable has been hacked. Hopefully it happens later and not soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: