Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 01:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2712 times)
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Its hard to hacking bitcoin. As long we keep our private key safe, I am believe that our bitcoin will safe. Beside that, with blockchain technology, all data transaction spread around the world. But in exchange, many news that exchange can be hack. So its more safe to store our bitcoin on our wallet

potzpotz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
No it's not easy to be hacked by anyone because it has a password and users name too
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:33:45 AM

No it's not easy to be hacked by anyone because it has a password and users name too
bitcoin hacking is not easy as much you are thinking there are so many hacking professionals are controlling bitcoin website 
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

Bitcoin is unhackable and in the past 7 years going to 8 years now bitcoin stil unhackable and no one can hack bitcoin there some hack attemt in bitcoin alwasy failed that why some hackers are trying to hack only the owner of some wallet. They use the email acount of the owner just to open the personal wallet of the owner and stole there bitcoin.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

Yes bitcoin can hack if you dont be care in your privacy but if you became careful  to your account you can secure and never been hack .But no one can't hack bitcoin in many years. But we need to be care about in our account make it secure.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

I don't think bitcoins can be hacked but the exchanges or online wallets are hackable. I think bitcoins in itself is impossible to manipulate or change its settings but the way I see it, online exchanges and wallets are just as susceptible to be hacked like anyone's personal computer.

Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

I don't think bitcoins can be hacked however the trades or online wallets are hackable. I think bitcoins in itself is difficult to control or change its settings however the way I see it, online trades and wallets are similarly as powerless to be hacked like anybody's PC
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

I don't think bitcoins can be hacked however the trades or online wallets are hackable. I think bitcoins in itself is difficult to control or change its settings however the way I see it, online trades and wallets are similarly as powerless to be hacked like anybody's PC
I think no system is safe, every system is open; Bitcoin, blockchain, government servers etc ... A genius like Satoshi Nakamoto might have left a bug in his system. Maybe he will need it in the future.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

No, Bitcoin cannot be hacked since the technology backing it is very robust and secure, i.e Blockchain. In fact, the banks are looking to introduce this technology in their systems so as to avoid any future scams. Blockchain technology is the future and over the time you will see more adoption from across the world.
On the other hand, your wallet where you store your Bitcoins can be easily hacked if you accidentally leak your private keys to someone. So, in order to avoid any such scenario, you should save your private keys safely.
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

I think, bitcoin hack depend on it's users. it's very hard to hake bitcoin. we must secure  our wallet private key. if my wallet are save,  haker can't hake my coin.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

My opinion is that Bitcoin will not be hacked. It's not so easy to hack.If the hack had been done then people would lose faith from bitcoin.I do a lot of research on Bitcoin. I do not get a sample of hacking from any side.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most secured cryptocurrency and hack the bitcoin is not possible. People should not worry about the security of bitcoin, I don't think bitcoin can be hacked and according to me it is good way to invest and earn money.
Bianckyyyy

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

My answer is NO. bitcoin is very secure and is supervised the transaction by that you call MINERS. They are the one who accepts your transaction so no one can hack your account
fortuneteller

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Bitcoin having Blockchain as its technology gives it the advantage of not easily cracked by computer hackers. since it exists for years without being compromise by techy people i believe it has a high security backing it up.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

I think no system is safe, every system is open; Bitcoin, blockchain, government servers etc ... A genius like Satoshi Nakamoto might have left a bug in his system. Maybe he will need it in the future.

Yes exactly you are right in this world nothing is perfect but even then bitcoin is much better than all other system as bitcoin has given us wallets that we use to protect our bitcoin, it is very easy to hold bitcoin today if you are using good wallet at the right time, bitcoin has wallet and the wallet has private key or safety password that you will have to keep secret and if you want you can share with trust worthy member of family only, this way you can have your bitcoin protected that no one will be able to steal up or hack up your bitcoin,
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

I remember a few moments when hackers hacked various services and took away large amounts of funds in bitcoins. Safety measures should be observed by any user first of all. Then you will minimize aftermath of such incidents.
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

I have never heard of Bitcoin being hacked yet. Thats one of its strong points, but I've heard people complaining about Wallets being hacked, which is why two factor authentication is advised for wallet users. But for bitcoin itself
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Usually "hacks" very unskilled owners of their ackants, for example, who store their data from wallets on the computer and not at least separately on a flash drive, any virus and have access to all your wealth
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

I am more than confident in the security of bitcoin. The most important thing is proper storage, this is where your bitcoin is vulnerable.
PaulMittin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless. Still a group is working on a project to crowd source computation power to find private keys to the Bitcoin network:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: