Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I don't think bitcoin can be hacked. You don't have to worry about the security of bitcoin. The bitcoin network has all of the world's bitcoins in control, hackers can't hack it, and you need to worry about keeping your wallet secret keys.
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

Bitcoin is what it is. It can't be hacked. But as usual, wallets can be hacked. That's the major challenge.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

I think bitcoin cant be hacked at all. Many people are now using this and that only means that bitcoin is trusted of more people. And i think the creator of bitcoin is so wise and know what are the technicalities that bitcoin might encounter in the near future with regards with its security. I am pretty sure that he already anticipated what the hackers might do and did some extra care with those points. In this modern word yes almost all of the application incorporated with internet can be hacked but the difficulties varies. The more secure the application the more it is hard to be hacked and surely bitcoin is one of those application with highly secured.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:50:54 AM

Bitcoin itself is almost impossible to hack as the blockchain technology that forms the basis of the currency is constantly under review by other Bitcoin users. This means that it is no more at risk than other payment methods just like traditional credit cards. However, just because Bitcoin itself isn’t hackable does not mean it is completely safe to use. You have to look at the actual process of trading Bitcoin to find the vulnerabilities.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

Almost impossible to hack bitcoin without Private Key.
Too many exchanger say there are has been hacked, actually not. this is trick by exchanger to exit scam
beware
toiratdeptrai13

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

Theoretically, a person can not hack crypto if it is in a wallet. It involves over-selling attacks. If you lose money then it is stealing, because your computer security and your wallet is not good enough
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:07:30 AM

Bitcoin can be hacked if we are careless in storing our assets. usually this hack happens because of our own infatuation. because in fact in terms of security bitccoin itself is also good. but we may be unaware in opening the website or others so that our data can be known to people
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

Theoretically, a person can not hack crypto if it is in a wallet. It involves over-selling attacks. If you lose money then it is stealing, because your computer security and your wallet is not good enough

I beg to disagree. Anything can be hacked even if how secured it is, because there are lot of genius hackers too. Most of them will send you phishing emails or even text messages that will even copy automatically all your credentials and any other personal information. Moving forward inorder to avoid this incident please make sure on how to avoid these phishing attack, mostly hackers will send you a link to click on, prior doing anything think first before you click.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

Theoretically, a person can not hack crypto if it is in a wallet. It involves over-selling attacks. If you lose money then it is stealing, because your computer security and your wallet is not good enough. Bitcoin itself is almost impossible to hack as the blockchain technology that forms the basis of the currency is constantly under review by other Bitcoin users. This means that it is no more at risk than other payment methods just like traditional credit cards. However, just because Bitcoin itself isn’t hackable does not mean it is completely safe to use. You have to look at the actual process of trading Bitcoin to find the vulnerabilities.
It is actually depend on the "thing" that people want to hack. Is it the blockchain ? Is it the market ? Is it the wallet account ? Is it the trading sites ? Is it the cloud mining sites, or something else. That is because, hackers can hack website and some other things. But there is something that hackers cannot touch and you guys have to know that. If we talk about the web based wallet on the browser. I think it is pretty save. As long as you make some complicated password that is random and do not contain date and someone's name. To be more safe, you have to change your password all the time, for like once a month, or once a week.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

Bitcoin can be hacked when you did not handle your password and other keys in a very safe manner.  Doing some precautions is very important specially when doing online transactions.  Be familiar with the links in some websites it can be a way for others to access your wallet and get hacked.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:22:00 AM

Most hack incidents are usually user error and not the system. I believe bitcoin is so hard to hack and it would consume a lot of resources before that happens. So I always exercise precautionary measures when dealing with my wallets and when trading with others as well. I never tell anyone about my passwords and I only keep them to myself. I just don't trust anyone not even my family members. It is better cautious than being sorry.
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

Do you mean hacking somebody's bitcoin account or hacking blockchain system on bitcoin?
So far, hackers can hack into someone's wallet account and steal one's bitcoin but they can not hack the blockchain system yet. In my opinion there will be someone super genius who will be able to hack the blockchain system, maybe not in the near future. However the blockchain system is man-made. Human beings should be smarter.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

I beg to disagree. Anything can be hacked even if how secured it is, because there are lot of genius hackers too. Most of them will send you phishing emails or even text messages that will even copy automatically all your credentials and any other personal information. Moving forward inorder to avoid this incident please make sure on how to avoid these phishing attack, mostly hackers will send you a link to click on, prior doing anything think first before you click.
Well to tell you honestly, it's sad to say but bitcoin can be hacked. However, its safety is still depend upon the owner handling capabilities of it. Since bitcoin is internet related we can't deny the fact that there will be people who's gonna try to steal or hacked it from the owner. Bitcoin is safe from hacking as long as the owner is handling it carefully.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

The technology behind the bitcoin network has stood the test of time since 2009. In fact, the integrity of the blockchain technology is arguably better than the security at the bank level.

What you hear in the news is misleading headlines - "bitcoin is hacked". But what they really mean is that the bitcoin wallet was hacked and the bitcoin exchange was hacked. This is similar to corporate theft and personal wallets. But the blockchain system is very safe.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:54:57 AM

According to me hacking of bitcoin is almost impossible....and the amount the hacker wud spend to hack bitcoins wud be much more than the actual price of btc....
Bitcoin is one of the most secured cryptocurrency atm...so hacking not possible Smiley

Bitcoin cannot be hacked, because it is guarded by private key, it's been plagued on hacking, regulations and precautions strictly applied or complied.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

despite numerous attempts during the 10 years of history of bitcoin, nobody ever managed!

people even hired hackers for 150k go try to hack it and no kuck!

thats why the value has increased so much, is more easy to hack a bank!
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

Yes there are possibilities that bitcoin can be hacked because anything that exists in an online environment can potentially be hacked.Thats why we should secure and protect our personal bitcoin accout.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

Bitcoin itself is almost impossible to hack as the blockchain technology. This means that there is no more at risk at all. However, Bitcoin itself isn’t hackable does not it means it is completely safe. Its safety is still depend upon the owner handling capabilities. Bitcoin is safe from hacking as long as the owner is handling it carefully.

WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

Someone can steal the wallet password and transfer your BTC to their own, but the technology on blockchain cannot be hacked, at least until quantum computer is developed
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Bitcoin network is peer-to-peer that why it is unhackable. At least bitcoin is secured to the level where no one can hack it because it based on mathematical equations "cryptography" that no person or a computer that can crack it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: