Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2712 times)
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
One thing that we need to know is that where profit can be made is attacked, I think hackers are a lot more, and security software for these currencies is increasingly limited. Regarding security, it can be seen that there are many risks to the money of investors.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:39:40 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is created by electronic algorithms. So bitcoin will have high security to work around the world. Bitcoin managers will find ways to fight the thieves who want to steal bitcoin. Bitcoin is very hard to hack.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

Bitcoin itself cannot be hacked by anyone by any means but it is the bitcoin wallets or storages that can be hacked from where all the coins can be taken out without the users notice at first. Another thing that can be related to this topic is that in the future Quantum computers will be able to calculate someones private key using the public key which might require a couple of minutes. This is nothing but can be said to be just hacking bitcoin wallets.
Upcom_BTC

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

Very very hard if anyone want to hack BTC
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

It is very hard to hack bitcoin, but theoretically can be hacked. Bitcoin use Hash SHA256 to encrypt. So, if you can decrypt, you can hack bitcoin. With present technical, it is impossible, in many years to go, quantum computer will solve this
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

The major reason why bitcoin wallet are hack is mostly week password. That is private key used to login, and also with out using G-mail to back up the confirmation, with other means to secured of authorization. I believe with few things mention is strong and password used is also strong, then Bitcoin is well secured. And it can not be hacked easily.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

Bitcoin, as a system, can not and can not bear in principle responsibility for improper storage of private keys from bitcoins-addresses. Responsibility for this storage is assigned to the owners of addresses themselves.

Therefore, hacking of crypto-exchange exchanges, or other services on which private keys of users are temporarily stored, is not in fact a breach of the Bitcoin system.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Hacking the bitcoin network is like a mission in impossible, the technology behind bitcoin is so secured to the point of making it almost impossible for any third party. To hack bitcoin you will need much money even more the the bitcoin itself and much intellectuality that is hard to fine this days. The only hacking we are hearing is that of individual account and wallet that always comes from the inability of the holder to protect his/her log in details or story your password and seeds in an online platform.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

Bitcoins can be hacked. But these bitcoins are in the wallet, hardwallet, in exchangers, trading. But if the whole system does not, no one can do it. They can not easily crack down the bitcoins. My only advice is to take care of the wallets that you are storing better as you put them on wallets like ledgers. Surely it has multiple bullet prof to combat hackers
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Bitcoin can be hacked again it cannot be hacked.the things are totally depends on you. because if you don't take care of your Bitcoin it can be hacked on the other hand if you take care about your Bitcoin and take a proper steps to keep privacy of your Bitcoin then it will not be hacked.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:34:52 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 05:04:19 PM by addeqt

What can be hacked is the wallet, and you just need to hack the wallet because there is no other way to hack the system itself to generate or instantly create a bitcoins.
There are so many reports that wallet provider was been hacked. The first and most popular of them all is the mt gox hacking incident. That ripples the bitcoin price almost got to the ground. It is estimated  850,000 bitcoins that have been hacked. Imagine the price of that by now. As a result most of the wallet provider increase their security, but hackers did not stop. Recently a trading firm was hacked. The incident again bring the price of bitcoin down.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

I don't think hackers can hack into bitcoin. The bitcoin network is not controlled by one person; its controller is all bitcoin holders. I don't think the blockchain can be invaded. If you want to invade bitcoin, you can only invade your personal wallet.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

Can be cracked because A bitcoin exchange place called bitbit exchange called Youbit declared bankruptcy. Previously, Youbit was hacked and cyber thieves stole almost a fifth of assets owned by clients earlier this week.
pimacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Pimapay-Pimacoin::

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

the time one will take trying to hack bitcoin, should be used for something else.

Pimacoin ICO - AIRDROP http://pimapay.io
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

in the latest news we study that some people hacks the american banks so we cannot say that bitcoins cannot be hacked..... yes it can be hacked

I have personally followed all sorts of concepts related to Bitcoin hacking and there has never been anything useful.
The fact that in a few years of its existence there has never been a successful hacking of a network that tells much about the powerful code built into Bitcoin.
There is likely to be no effective exploitation to attack the network beyond 55% of attacks and attack individual nodes and wallet holders. If there is an exploit that can be more easily done, then I hope someone already knows it now.
stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

Yes, absolutely..
It is hackable totally...
It happen to my brother whose bitcoin was hacked...

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Hi there warunacrypto! There is no way to hack this super e-money you are calling.  The bitcoin is run thru a decentralized network of computer which run the bitcoin core. Each one have each ledger and any alteration of the ledger needs approval by other core holder. There is a note that 51% of the network must agree for the necessary changes to enable to control the network. But due to thousand of users no one could absolutely can do that even those hackers is using a bootnet. What could be hacked is the bitcoin wallet or trading platform.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

If you properly store your cryptocurrency, no one will get to it. The weak link here is the human factor - not everyone is puzzled by safe storage.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

There are some way to hack bitcoin.If you are serious about this thinks your bitcoin never be hacked so you have to knew about this.First of all you have to keep your bitcoin in a safe wallet.You have to find it in online what is the most trusted wallet in the market now.Then you have to save your private key or password in a very secure place.There are you only knew about your password and private key.Do not save your private key in any kinds of online market.This is the way to protect your bitcoin from hacker..... Smiley Smiley Smiley
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

Unfortunately, I hear more and more about hacking of wallets. It is very nervous and I try to protect my investments as much as possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: