Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
KevinClarkson

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

Bitcoin can't be hacked. But the chance to get your wallet hacked is there
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

My opinion is that Bitcoin will not be hacked. It's not easy to hack the bitcoin because of secured and monitoring all what you do.If the bitcoin hack had been done then people would lose faith from bitcoin.I do a lot of research on Bitcoin. I do not get a sample of hacking from any side.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

Bitcoin as a technology is unhackable as of now but quantum computer might have that ability to interface in the bitcoin network but that's  something from the future. As of now , no  one can brute force bitcoin wallets in order to access the private keys. However, it is always strongly recommended to hold bitcoin in offline wallet because web exchanges or wallets are always hackable.
It is not exactly bitcoin that can be hacked. It uses the most secure technology that is blockchain. Using SHA-256 and then chaining the blocks have given it the anonymity and safety that nobody could have ever imagined. If it was that simple to hack bitcoin, then all the coins would have already been in the wallets of elite hackers. People lose bitcoin only due to their own carelessness and mistakes. It is not that difficult to scam or fool novices.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

It's not easy to hack Bitcoin, perhaps your wallet can be hacked. If you don't save your private key securely.
Bitcoins are safest currency on the planet right now. They can’t be hacked as a whole but definitely on individual basis they can be hacked. But for this hacking, some conditions and situations are there as well. You can’t hide your bitcoins from hackers if they get their private key lost somewhere. So better is to take good care of your bitcoins wallet by securing your private key.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes it can be! Your bitcoins can be hacked if you are using bitcoin wallet that has low security. It is really a bad scenario if hackers hacked your bitcoins. The safest way that you can do is by transferring your bitcoins in a safe bitcoin wallet.

pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

This isn't an easy task, it takes too hard to hack BTC but it can be, I have heard about it also many times, I have read articles about them too.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

I have just heard that an investor with another coin is attacked by an attacker using force to force money into their wallet. If that is true, BTC may also be attacked. The best password security is important and chatting does not allow anyone to know you have a lot of money ... It is very likely that we will become the next victim. I'm thinking about that.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

Bitcoins can be hacked because it is all over the internet, there are several servers of different companies who has a very good security in their system but still they are being hacked so it is really possible that cryptocurrency can be hacked either for good or bad because there are a lot of people today who are really interested on bitcoins.

CryptoBatman1

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

No, Bitcoin is not that easy to hack as it is highly encrypted blockchain technology. But the problem lies with low security wallets.so have a thorough search before you proceed any further.
Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

I don’t have deep understanding of the technical side of blockchain programming, but the concept of Bitcoin’s blockchain is simple it is a

distributed ledger that is located in multiple places simultaneously. It means that, if someone wants to hack Bitcoin, he has to attack the

majority of ledgers at the same time, which is almost impossible.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin can easily hacked by the hacker because this is the very secured cryptocurrency here unlike other coins that easily to hack. But maybe it will happens if you don't secure your bitcoin. So always protect it in a danger person don't trust too much to the people if you don't want to lose everyting you have.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Before they hack it, I'm pretty sure they will spend tons of money to break the security. For me, bitcoin is not easily hacked specially now that many investors are investing. Your coins will only get hacked if you don't comply to the demanded security so you must pay attention and provide the said security to secure your coins.

DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

Bitcoin was launched in 2009 as a decentralized digital currency, meaning that it would not be overseen or regulated by any one administrator, like a government or bank. Additionally, the issue of security has been a fundamental one for bitcoin since its development. On one hand, bitcoin itself is very difficult to hack, and that is largely due to the blockchain technology which supports it.

perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

It is possible that this happen to the owners and users of cryptocurrency while regulating their use as of payments
We see bitcoin is potentially the greatest social network of all but require more effort of the part of users
The bitcoin wallets has a chance could be stolen and have a potential for theft but it exist that make bitcoin virtually imposible to steal.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

I have just heard that an investor with another coin is attacked by an attacker using force to force money into their wallet. If that is true, BTC may also be attacked. The best password security is important and chatting does not allow anyone to know you have a lot of money ... It is very likely that we will become the next victim. I'm thinking about that.

I don't think you know what you're talking about mate.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

No system in the world is absolutely safe.

Because BTC has great value, hackers are looking for BTC loopholes all the time!

BTC is also constantly updating, maintaining and fixing bugs.

The hacker has also accelerated the development of BTC to some extent!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

as far as i know bitcoin can be copied by someone else they can make fake bitcoin as they want to so be careful in buying bitcoin especially with promos or special offers about bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

In fact, all that is and revolves on the Internet can be hacked, but bitcoin is very secure from all sides, I think it's harder to do than break the normal site.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

It is possible that this happen to the owners and users of cryptocurrency while regulating their use as of payments
We see bitcoin is potentially the greatest social network of all but require more effort of the part of users
The bitcoin wallets has a chance could be stolen and have a potential for theft but it exist that make bitcoin virtually imposible to steal.
Well you said two things about bitcoin here so I would just share my own experience accordingly. l according to me bitcoin is very hard to hack as it has private key which we should  not share with anyone, bitcoin has become more and more strong now so we can hope for the better our put form our bitcoin,. a little care is required form the investors as well so if we will care about the wallet of bitcoin no one will be able to steal our bitcoin for sure.
Handa

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Never On Earth , Bitcoin is Highly Secured platform and its not easy to crack and hack the bitcoin . The only problem is the crypto wallets , which are very easily trackable by frauds and scamms
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: