Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

I've watched an interview about Bitcoin being reteated, actually Bitcoin can be hacked if we can not keep it up, it's important to know right now, but according to my knowledge, this digital money can be hacked through hacking experts because if they hack the banks it's also possible for them to hack digital money like bitcoins and other digital currencies. But he added, "In nine years of bitcoin, nobody has ever done anything to hack Bitcoin, that means that the Bitcoin system is very powerful."
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

In anticipation of hacking you have to give extra security to bitcoin wallet so with the existence of this system you can be more comfortable in investing and try to continue to be careful of people around you.

cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes bitcoin can be hacked if you trust others because there are so many person that are so eager when it comes to money so they can do anything even if they can break your trust. We all know that hackers can find a way to get it even if you secured it. If you want to protect it don't trust others you can only trust yourself.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

If speaking in a system (blockchain that is in bitcoin) it will not be hacked even to control it, no one can. But Wallet address is very possible to be hacked, if you use exchange site to store bitcoin you have to be careful, because it could be bitcoin you have suddenly lost without trace

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.

I don't think so, well, it may be sound so easy since bitcoin is decentralized however bitcoin is in this world for a long time but I haven't even see or read yet a single news that bitcoin has been hacked. Well, the people itself is the one who had been hacked or for short they got scammed by their fellow mates or bitcoiners. In addition, as I see maybe bitcoin could be hacked once the crytpo is in our virtual wallet now.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

Any account on the internet whether it's social media or account exchangers there is a possibility to be hacked, the error is usually from users, not from the system exchanger. So we need to be more careful in storing personal data, do not install applications carelessly, be careful with incoming email, and be alert to the people around.
Ronaldo Vu

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Your wallet can be hacked, not Bitcoin or the blockchain. If you have a personal wallet or one on the exchange, then this is your technology Achilles heal, so make sure you have good best practices in place (prevention of being compromised with your account or technology used)
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Bitcoin itself is theoretically not intruded, but bitcoin's use is not necessarily secure. The first is the need to use bitcoin digital wallets to hold bitcoin, which needs to be done on a specific digital currency exchange in the event of a transaction, and where the security risks are.
Hienhienhb

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

In the near future, no. Your Bitcoin is not likely a to be hacked through classical computing attacks. However, there is a 15% chance quantum computing will render bitcoins current encryption methodology vulnerable. So if you are looking at a time frame of 7-15 years, then yes. That is when the risk of loss in Bitcoin may increase. Financial and governmental institutions are already making preparations because of the infrastructural necessities of post quantum security.
qyn0

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

In the near future, no. Your Bitcoin is not likely a to be hacked through classical computing attacks. However, there is a 15% chance quantum computing will render bitcoins current encryption methodology vulnerable. So if you are looking at a time frame of 7-15 years, then yes. That is when the risk of loss in Bitcoin may increase. Financial and governmental institutions are already making preparations because of the infrastructural necessities of post quantum security. It is nearly impossible to hack the Bitcoin network and steal Bitcoins. You will need to find the private key for a particular public address. The possibilities are limitless.
I do not think that btc can be hacked. There are some people who said that the most safest way to save btc is through hardware btc wallet. But I do not know anything about that. So the most simple yet the best way to save is through web based wallet. Just make sure that the os you use does not cointain any virus or suspicious programs. Just change your password every week, every month, or every year. I think I can only give this as for your solution. I myself do not and never change my password if there are some things suspicious happen. That is because I use my btc only my house and transfer it from my house, that is all, hahaha.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

It is a small theoretical chance the cryptography behind Bitcoin can be broken at some point in the future. Previously broken cryptos had been attacked/weakened severely before broken, so I am confident we have time to adjust before any problems. In addition, if ECDSA or SHA is taken down there is a lot bigger fish than bitcoin they will attack before us.

Original source: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/66561d/can_bitcoin_be_hacked/dgfrka1/

Plagiarism and copy/paste posts is illegal and in a violation of the rules of this forum.
kasianov77

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

In fact, I believe that the association can really affect the development of bitcoin and this technology,but as we see, many countries do not want to fight, but rather to catch up and become leaders.
Chopmoney

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

Bitcoin never be hack by hacker but your bitcoin wallet can be hacked if someone know your wallet private key or wallet password then your bitcoin wallet will be hacked else I don't see how hacking bitcoin is possible
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Bitcoin can't be hacken by any other.Because it is a digital crypto currency.But if you exposed you bitcoin wallet key with anyone you will be lost your bitcoin by them.Because bitcoin wallet can be hacked by anybody.So you should keep your bitcoin wallet key yourself.So be carefull with your key,thank you.

MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

i think bitcoin can be hacked, but wait, it will not easy to hack bitcoin, if so easy, the value will going down
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

It's not that easy to hack bitcoin, because bitcoin now use with these kind of things in past history of bitcoin and bitcoin security policy is much better than any other altcoins.
Bitcoin is one of the most secured cryptocurrency,so i don't think bitcoin can be hacked
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

I don't think so, well, it may be sound so easy since bitcoin is decentralized however bitcoin is in this world for a long time but I haven't even see or read yet a single news that bitcoin has been hacked. Well, the people itself is the one who had been hacked or for short they got scammed by their fellow mates or bitcoiners. In addition, as I see maybe bitcoin could be hacked once the crytpo is in our virtual wallet now.

Bitcoin cannot be hacked by anyone very easily but preventing is very much important for all the people so we can make it simple with little before pre prevention it is enough for all .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

hack the money? erm... you may try to hack from your friend whom own bitcoin, their coin-wallet, their pc/lappy, that would be easier i guess..
kasianov77

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Like, at the moment this is impossible because of the huge number of transactions in the network, but can be all the same, if people need restaurovani this whole chain, maybe they will succeed. Still can't say it's impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: