Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked?  (Read 2710 times)
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

I think bitcoin will not be attacked. Because bitcoin is programmed to work around the world. Bitcoin has high security. Managers must find ways to fight the thief. I hope bitcoin will work for a long time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

harunhabib

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

We have observed a great meeting that, in the event the cyberpunks can easily compromise the particular bitcoin, a staff member of the particular cryptocurrency business mentioned, in which probably will take place when an individual is absolutely desperate to crack the particular bitcoin. Yet this individual contributes, "In the particular 9 decades regarding bitcoin existance, no-one provides at any time completed anything at all to be able to compromise Bitcoin. Meaning in which Bitcoin's safety method is quite robust. inches.
yangdd

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I learned that there's nothing impossible in world wide web BUT the question when you're able to hack bitcoin is where you will hide and keep it? Transparency is main quality of bitcoin in blockchain so unless the hacker can deploy a program that can change the blockchain ecosystem then that will be changer in cryptoworld.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

Bitcoin hacked? I do not think that's possible if you are able to keep your private key wallet safely. The best way to keep your private key wallet safe is never to give your private key to anyone, unless your closest person can be trusted. And look for a trusted exchange market to make a withdrawal.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

The things that may happen to you bitcoin or altcoins that might be hacked if the private key of wallet will accidentitally devulged or published or pissed to other sites that might make you cryptos being hacked by others,but if you keep it safely then it will a chance away from the hackers.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

Yes. Though not as vulnerable as ethereum. Bitcoin be hacked like any other bank account if the hacker has some vital information about the owner of the account or if the password is weak
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Everything is prone to being hacked online. That is why we users of bitcoin should be vigilant and aware of how we should protect our valuables. Even if bitcoin is difficult to being hacked by people being vulnerable to hacking is not impossible. You could teach yourself methods and ways on how you could protect your bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
well, hypothetically it's possible to hack bitcoin. But in reality nobody needs to hack it. if you want to know more and to get more details, i think it's better for you to google it, try searching "error 51" and you will find a lot of useful and interesting information

cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

No bitcoin can't be hacked. Bitcoin has very complicated random security and that was very hard to being hacked. It guess it can be hacked to but it need a long time and trough many security tk hacked your wallet

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

I do not think that bitcoin can be hacked! You will rather consume your bitcoins by imprudence! Hackers crack their personal wallets and exchanges, but not the technology of bitcoins!
panji365

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

NO! Bitcoin can't be hacked!
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

No bitcoin can't be hacked. Bitcoin has very complicated random security and that was very hard to being hacked. It guess it can be hacked to but it need a long time and trough many security tk hacked your wallet
I agree with you that Bitcoin cannot be hacked, It is secured and I don't think hackers can get an access on it. This is one of the great advantages of Bitcoin, its security.

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

I think that such a mechanism has not been invented yet! At least, this case has not happened yet. Do not worry about this case and just gently behave on the Internet!
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

I think its possible that bitcoin can be hacked. There are no impossible on this modern year. But i think will hacker will not easly hack and if hacker will pass they will immediately detect it
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

Indeed, it can be hacked, however because of the advantages of utilizing blockchain framework, it has made bitcoin difficult to hack and utilize that bitcoin in light of the fact that if the after effect of new bitcoin made by programmers don't precisely the same with all others squares data, that bitcoin will be futile, so bitcoin can not be hacked effortlessly, so programmers for the most part change their objective into trades, where we exchange our cash to exchange.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:04:20 AM

I think bitcoin can't be hacked because at first it is system circulation. If ever hacker may spend more money if ever than the bitcoin he might get from a person. Non-hackable bitcoins made possible of the high profile privacy wallets in the industry. It may be hacked only if the person was so irresponsible that he lost or given his privacy keys to a person.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:49:50 AM

actually i want to know there is a possibility have to hack this supper e-money, because somebody hack it will be a huge effect for the economy.
pls give your valuable opinion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
For me, bitcoin cannot be hacked because in bitcoin you will earn money so, the creator of bitcoin will use a very secured account that the users will calm and do nit to worry about their accounts in bitcoin, and the creator will give an assurance that bitcoin is safe and secured from the hackers.
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

I think Bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has distributed nodes. No one will choose to attack the network more than 50% + 1 attacks. This is not in the interest of anyone. No one will be stupid enough to spend tens of millions of dollars to attack bits. In the currency network, if the attack is successful, will it benefit the attacker, which means tens of millions of losses? So I don’t think anybody will do this
Bitcoin has experienced numerous network attacks and is still operating safely.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

That is, of course, there have been many cases in the past, for example, Bitcoin's $ 77 million Bitfinex was stolen in August 2016, resulting in a drop in customer accounts. %. Although Bitcoin prices have fallen by about 20% since then, Bitfinex has continued to operate so far, but there are a number of questions surrounding the reliability of the platform. Bitfinex is shady when the company's website does not clearly state the location of the office and the executive team of the floor.
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

bitcoins can not be hacked, but bitcoins can be hacked through an exchanger where bitcoin can now be one of the coins that potentially has a good price advantage and a high value. a lot of hackers trying to have bitcoin and hack many exchangers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: