Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About to hit 9,000!  (Read 240 times)
smithw (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:55:29 AM

https://www.google.com/search?q=bitcoin+price&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX2ND7rNvXAhWY0YMKHQURA38Q_AUICSgA&biw=1242&bih=602&dpr=1.1
bustun101

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:57:41 AM

IT WAS AROUND $8,400 AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY THIS IS INSANE
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:24:00 AM

It's the essence of bitcoin! We saw some good bits of steadiness right after that drop from the fake fork. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we hit 10,000 by the end of this year if more companies end up showing their support for the coin. This should be coming through soon, I predict 2018 to be a good year, but not the best, for bitcoin.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:49:07 AM

yes no doubt if bitcoin price increases continue to happen and currently reach $ 9120 (https://cex.io/btc-usd) is a fantastic improvement going on this year.
And of course answer doubts about bitcoin in the future after some productive countries stop bitcoin trading. But that doesn't diminish their confidence in bitcoin and prove it with rising bitcoin prices
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:52:54 AM

Coinbase and the USA are leading the rise because of the news/rumors about CME  adding a new future market for bitcoin price.
If the news/rumors are true then the price will rise more, if they aren't or the delay is too big then there could be a correction.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:54:30 AM

It has hit $9000 already. Another milestone for bitcoin ecosystem. Now the waiting game begins. Its this the new psychological barrier that we need to crossed? It is sustainable? No one can really tell us but time. I'm too was excited to see the price go up today but most position of the member here yesterday that it will cross $9000 and they are correct.

Its not even end of the month and we already got there. December is entering, $10000 will be target at the end of the year. Chances are its gonna be hit as long as the bullish investors remains and no cashing out or dump is going to happen. Let's see how it goes and I'm sure that everyone will be very ecstatic one 5 figure is breach.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:04:10 AM

welcome to bitcoin.
this rise is a tiny rise because it is only a little less than 7% rise. if you take a look at bitcoin's price history you can see rises like this usually happen in matter of minutes not a day. these days we are very slow when it comes to rising, a part of it is because the number is big! and another part of it is because market has grown so big in the past year than it is much harder to move around, both up and down have more resistances.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:14:34 AM

In my opinion it seems that bitcoin price from now already stepping on a new history again on the price developments, and I think for now and so on.. bitcoin price will not be far from the $9k. From its the current popularity I think it's no doubt anymore there is a possibility will tends to continue increasing up to $10k.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:31:32 AM

if we're breaking $9000 i believe we should see another movement towards $9300 and then retracing.
but if we're keep struggling to reach $9000 level,
as soon as we hit that point there will be a retrace to around $8500 and then moving upward again.
it's all about the time until we're reaching $10,000 in the future,
how far it will go if bitcoin can reach $10.000 next week ? seems like $11.000 is understandable or even more than that.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:40:33 AM

Press articles and topics in Bitcointalk seem outdated in a few hours. It crossed $9100, although it retraced a bit and is trading at around $9000.
I don't think a lot of people will be surprised if we hit $10,000 in November itself!!

Bubble Dreams

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

That escalated quickly. So, onto $10k then? Looks like we might even do it this week....
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:58:00 AM

For a coin to go up over a 400 dollars in just a day is something I really like about bitcoin no other coin can do that. It is still going up consistently and it might even reach $10k earlier than I expect, I thought bitcoin will reach $10k on December but in this case we may see it before November ends.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: