Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins  (Read 3812 times)
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

Of course there's no coin which have Bitcoin potential... but even if it can't be as expensive, I think Ether can be a profitable investment.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

In looking for the next lucky coin elsewhere on the cryptocurrency list, I think I would give consideration to Ethereum,which I believe has  also increased over time ,hence it could be on the verge of heading up, secondly is bitcoin cash.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

Of course, ETH. He's next. Still good positions in NEO, XRP, Facto and Monero. But the Ethereum is still the closest.
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

ETH is the next coin to be accepted by the World Wide Web, seen the development of this coin in the coinmarketcap price is very volatile and very profitable for traders altcoin ETH is also widely used by various Project Bounty to serve as a means of payment for the Bounty Hunter
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

ETH is the next coin to be accepted by the World Wide Web, seen the development of this coin in the coinmarketcap price is very volatile and very profitable for traders altcoin ETH is also widely used by various Project Bounty to serve as a means of payment for the Bounty Hunter

Adding the point that the ETH is one of the main online payment in every transaction, specially on myetherwallet.com . On that site, it's not enough if you have a lot of new tokens, as long as you don't have ETH, you can't make transaction if you don't have ETH for gas or payment.
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

Ethereum can be rightly considered a coin number 2 due to its universality and usefulness for many startups. I have less confidence in the ripple. I believe that the ripple is too overrated by the community in its usefulness.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Interesting project! Really professional team work on it, so the project has great future! It's good opportunity to earn money by investing in it! Don't miss your chance! https://cco.peculium.io/
Afony

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

Create reports on Twitter bounty for 1 sec.
Here is the website https://bountyreport.online/

Guide to bountyreport.online

Start

Go to https://bountyreport Oh?online
Login with Twitter
How to use

The system is based on the search for a token hashtag and Twitter. Tweets are searched for by a unique hashtag, and retweets by Twitter address.

The service searches for a hashtag along the entire length of the tweet (and not just within 100 characters as it issues the allmyretweets service). Now the marker hashtag can be put at the end of the tweet.

You need to add a link once and you can build a report on it at any time.
Go to the “Links” tab https://bountyreport Oh?online/relationship

Attention! Many people ask again about the hashtag. It is only needed to search for a tweet. No need to retweet the hashtag. To search for a retweet, use the bounty's Twitter address!

Specify the hashtag (can be without the # symbol), Twitter address, the day of the bounty report. Some bounties are asked to indicate their number in the table of participants in the report. Enter your number in the participants list, the bounty, if required.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/oTbGAsaBEl0B_-ViPR3XnKVX7bgHzqvygb5cxIMvEpUc7tp2F9ynJr-t5QBhNTIm3LqRxZSsaLlAMrp5zZ0KIRYnVocnlBMWDQPQv5uGmUfFthiWNOXGmu9GTZi2Quk48LZJn68W
Click create link.

Once created, the last day of the week selected will remain in the list. This is convenient to add one after another all the bundles for a specific day. For example, tomorrow is Sunday and you will appreciate this chip when you add a bunch of bundles.

The list of links is in the table
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/yGQPzwqGBOYGXYPOGQwzTb_kbaIzM-r6jy0pT5tU9G1JGHoB1UEw6unzQw4Spvqq4Sq20pzo_YSePDeSKSE4Rj64xxik0WTXzD7m27CcsFUOMHIf_UZ-ypm_g2CrprhYxVLhSEoU
They can be deleted, modified, and sorted.

Report creation

You can create a report in two ways:
Select the day of the week and click “create report”.
Select manually as the time period and click “create report”

The report on the day of the week.
Always left the current day of the report. To the right are the previous days of the report.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/LqBqL7h_7TQW3z03fVn5yyonmmlk87D_HyNnC32dfB0LQutK8kuZHvctVfOmCPaw_vC_uXR884VT8IfzoXbGUhMfCs4An0ZGm9HXfmf2FaVfUbBMEAjt31jwO9SyNl6lfwVWZK-l
As a rule, you will need the current day. With this method, only those reports on the links that specify the day of the week will be created. Like Saturday.
In order to make a report on other links or for another time period - make a report by yourself choosing a time period.

Report by selected date.

Click dates, click the start date of the report, then click the end date. In this example, I selected January 8 to 28.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/GjK24cIEk7r-wn9kfkgdtrBSvwvYAHzSX_l5kJU7nhV6f0T2C7oTjuXeaq-EpWraVwq5UWEG7tIdv9x9BmrXrbYBH6l1-BB5kR4-pLfwPlEPuw6d_JxnIDklFxiWeQglxArU5c1E
This period will be visible in the window. Click “create report”.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/V26r8OKEel69hOQZTIx_xPOGSP_dW1jEFSnbel3jFX58t7DfZYdQW20m7G-nqMlD9Nh0_IVH64bs7lkA_Au4n8oHy0USzE2EsIJD-0Lz0URGMw983SJhFHk2yfUUzx-1UwTe7sYf
This method generates reports for all the links you have specified in the system.

The list of generated reports is displayed in the table below
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/p6qEM6TAgiwnz4MZ2sJ7_oOpGscmoyL6F2sdP9_lh-mRCEefP6MOrCs4gLfskGOH23dJ1GTvGTCKmVSgTVE180FOohOctOi7kOk0SzCevt25DidGOyAFW6adUy4RCtGMCuaBVF95
You can delete the report.

The report needs to be downloaded and unzipped.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

I see the prospect of cardano coin is very good. the refinement of crypto is on cardano using the concept of ETH and the price sure ssya will be very fast.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

It's obvious that the answer is Etherium. But also you can add Ripple here too, because it's also recognized by the whole world and has a high market cap.
Piece_of_Pie

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

No 1 after Bitcoin must be Ether. Ethereum, with the ease of creating smartcontracts on the blockchain, might even surpass Bitcoin in the future as more and more tokens are being used for payments.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?

There are lots of altcoin that are doing a lot better now. In between, I think Ethereum is the best one. My opinion is that bitcoin is the most popular after it, Ether. Its use everywhere. Its popularity is increasing day by day. Ether is the next Bitakayne There is a lot of profits There are lots of latters that are doing a lot better now. In between, I think Ether is the best one. My opinion is that Bitcoin is the most popular after it ETH. It is use everywhere. It popularity is increasing day by day. Ethereum is the next bitcoin. There is a lot of profits available in Ethereum Investments. I say, the next bitcoin is Ethereum.
crafted

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

In my opinion, after bitcoin  ethereum is next to bitcoin.People likes ethereum. Many investors and miners are investing for this coins. Ethereum like Bitcoin almost all the online shops have been using the worldide as a payment method. Ether is a currency litself like other altcoins. It is widely used in ERC20  ICO projects.Already ethereum accepted worldwide.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin. They are similar but bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin from all sides. In Japan, many people use bitcoin cash . And its price is still small. Maybe soon it will be possible to pay bitcoin cash everywhere.
Don_Leonardo

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

I hope CAT tokens by BitClave will be one of them in the future! They're developing a decentralized monetized search engine. Though, it'll take time.  Wink
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

I also believe Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Many exchanger much altcoin support pair use ethereum not only bitcoin. It's price is increasing rapidly.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

Ethereum is an altcoin that will overtake the next bitcoin. the popularity and support provided by the public to the ethereum is enormous. In addition to public support altcoin many others who use erc20 platform. further strengthening the dominance of ethereum to replace bitcoin. With an alternative model of diverse projects this time will probably bring ethereum to no two after bitcoin. but I expect other altcoins to spring up to catch or bite the bitcoin first.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

I think there is no coin that can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin will not be replaced only that is able to accompany bitcoin is eth in terms of enthusiasts very much at all.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

I think the next bitcoin is Ethereum. Very soon it will accept it worldwide. I hold it. I hope very profit from this. ETH is used everywhere. So I think that Ethereum is next bitcoin.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

Perhaps the bitkoy domination will be less than 20 percent. ETH and Neo, perhaps some of them will someday be able to take the place of bitcoins. But I think that this will not happen in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: