Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins  (Read 3812 times)
Tinna25

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

in my country, it is ethereum, dogecoin and litecoin. because it is a coin whose price is practically stable from other coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
It is no other than ethereum because it is ranked as number 2 and it is rising just like bitcoin. Many companies now are accepting ethereum as payment method.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:30:33 PM

I think is ethereum, for me ethereum is second best coin after bitcoin in cryptocurrency. And than the price ethereum is very stable maybe it will make more company or investment to join in ethereum.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:57:00 PM

Ethereum , Litecoin , and Ripple. Ripple has many perspective in banks business , it can be very famous coin in future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:08:30 PM

nothing can take bitcoins place what ever happens,ethereum is just second to
bitcoin thats for sure..eth wont replace btc at any cost but ethereum will make his
own path,maybe not as popular and not as valuable as bitcoin but maybe near half
of bitcoins achievements rather.
agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:42:48 AM

its EThereum,,I think ethereum is very much in use people ,,, in addition to its privilege is to support smart contract ,, many ico program using smart contract eth
Hordrick

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:15:31 AM

Of course this is Ethereum, moreover, I believe that it will soon replace bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

its EThereum,,I think ethereum is very much in use people ,,, in addition to its privilege is to support smart contract ,, many ico program using smart contract eth

I hear that CME group will be add futures for Ethereum in the middle of 2018, so i think that Eth price will reach more than 1 000 $ on this news and + pos will push price higher.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:13:07 PM

Ehtereum is very much popular and it is the coin in the second place after bitcoin. Now many ico's support eth and it increases in future. The price of eth will touch $1000 in 2018.
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:18:45 PM

For me it is eth. You can convert eth to btc so we can use it. For me ETH and Bitcoin Cash is next to Bitcoin. I also think that it is our job to convert our ETH and Bitcoin Cash or any altcoins that we have before we use it.

Take a look into BOLENUM BLN on coinexchange.

Check out BOLENUM ticker BLN on coinexchange max supply 10million.

Hi everyone, I have decided to bring light and reveal the true about Bolenum Project. The team worked hard to create crypto Trading platform for Africa.

Bolenum project announce BETA to be released on 15. December 2017. This project is looking very attractive and I have decided to contact Bolenum Exchange by email. Few hours later I had a call from CEO of Bolenum Exchange. We had little chat about Bolenum project.

Hi,can you introduce your self ?

My name is Mani Robson, I am the founder of the Bolenum project. The project is a global blockchain and cryptocurrency project which is aim at engendering access and adoption for this new technology, with particular emphasis to the african and Asian continents. It’s the goal of the project to bring blockchain technology closer to every living person in the world who stands to benefit from the potentiality of this new economy.

Is Nour Haridy working on different project at same time ?

Nour Haridy is the Technical Director of the Bolenum project. He is a blockchain expert with specialty in Ethereum solidity programming. He has been instrumental in the development of the BLN source code and he also managed the ICO process for the project. Currently, he is the CEO of Lamarkaz tech company. He is based in Cairo, Egypt and studied in the US.

How did you come up with this idea ?

The idea for the Bolenum Project came about as a result of the various challenges which I experienced while I was trying to get involved in the emerging economy. For one, I saw that awareness and penetration of the new technology was low across various strata of the society. Also, getting accepted on major global exchanges was a tough task as verification process was not easy. I thought that with my global knowledge and local experience I would be in a good position to make a positive contribution.

How would you promote Exchange among African continent ?

As we all know, marketing and promotion is the livewire of any successful business. We intend to explore all available channels on social media couple with road shows and physical meeting to disseminate information on the project. As you are aware, the first product from the project, the Bolenum Exchange will be launching the beta version on 15/12/2017. Already, we have assembled a team and they are working on some promotional activities to create publicity and acquire more users to the platform. The target. is to have 1m active users of the Bolenum Exchange within the first 12 months of its launching.

Do you want to make help desks for African people to deposit Fiat ?

We are currently exploring the possibility of setting up of the first customer experience centre in Lagos, Nigeria for the Bolenum project. We are looking at the logistics feasibility of such a venture.

Can you specify time of beta ? Will be in time ? Website redesign at same time ?

Beta version of the Bolenum Exchange is set to be released on 15/12/2017. This shall be an MVP, and it will be consistently developed with more features until such a stage where we can confidently say we have a full feature exchange. We are going to deliver this ahead of the scheduled time. Website redesign shall also be delivered ahead of time.

Deposit/ withdraw Fiat working in beta version ?

Currently deposit and withdrawal of BTC, ETH and BLN are all active on the Bolenum Exchange. We hope to deliver on the trading module and other basic features at launch of beta version, or shortly thereafter.

Do you want to use Affiliate marketing ? If so can you tell us something about rewards ?

Yes We are currently working on Affiliate marketing modul. This could bring up to 10% of partner’s fees . As soon as We ready all informations will be revealed.

Trading BLN/Alt coin with 0% fee ?

Trading on the exchange shall attract minimal fees. This shall be published on a fee schedule page

Same withdraw limit for everyone ?

There shall apply a daily withdrawal limit of usd100,000 or its equivalent in all cryptos

Can you specify How many are company tokens ? How many are personal tokens ?

The developers of the project currently own less than 20% of total available BLN tokens.

When will be bitcointalk topic unlocked ?

The Bolenum bitcointalk ANN will be unlocked at successful launch of the Bolenum Exchange. The page is still being updated.

Do you think If Bolenum Exchange was succesfull and you released Token Payment Cards this could have global effect on African continent ?

Everyone believes that blockchain technology has so much to offer with respect to providing seamless payment solution. We in the Bolenum Project want to be at the forefront of this emerging economy.

Project website: www.bolenum.com

Boleno BLN token currently trading at:  https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BLN/BTC 10million total supply. Less then a million available on coinexchange at the moment.

Bolenum exchange under development: www.bolenumexchange.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Bolenum

Twitter: @bolenumplatform

LinkedIn : Bolenum

Bitcointalk Ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321009.0

Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/FMhD80NdeRPeBodnr9fH0A

Github: Bolenum , linked to Nour Haridy the Technical Director

Github 2: Bolenum, linked to Oodles Technologies, Technical Partners and co-developers of the Bolenum Exchange
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

Perhaps the closest crypto currency to Bitcoin is the etherium. He goes in second place after bitcoin. At the moment its price has come close to $ 500. Therefore, I think that you can invest in it as well as in bitcoin.
Klestr

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:53:42 PM

where you can find more detailed information on this topic? I'm new and I want to understand all the details. In advance thanks to the respondent in a personal message

Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:58:05 AM

Insert Quote
I think the market is not stable yet to predict Etheruem in second to Bitcoin because they are altcoin that are making good progress. Ethereum is a strong competitor, but it's an entirely different coin, with a focus on applications built on the blockchain rather than simple payments. And a new cryptocoin, promising new and better features, seems to be launching every week.
T0rtillas

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:26:46 AM

I would say Ethereum (ETH) is next to be globally accepted.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:17:55 AM

Ethereum , Litecoin , and Ripple. Ripple has many perspective in banks business , it can be very famous coin in future.

Ripple? Grin It suffers from inflation because of their quantity. And then it's not a real cryptocurrency, but I do not believe it.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:48:44 AM

Majority would say Eth. Because its the altcoin next to Bitcoin in terms of crypto currencies. Theres a lot of ICO who uses Eth-based solutions. And its gaining more popularity and demand. Specially today where there are speculations about Eth price would reach $1k.
And what do you mean by accepted worldwide? As a payment? I dont think theres a lot of merchants who accepts Ether, but there are some, if you wanna buy something you can always exchange Ether to Btc. Mostly Ether is used for gambling and to invest to ICO's.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

Agreeing with the majority, ETH is the next popular to bitcoin, adding the fact that eth is the main trading crypto when it comes to tokens. But there are plenty altcoins that are also keeping up with the two.

[
YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

ETH will be the next to bitcoin, many people said that ETH will be better than bitcoin, look at ETH..! it's not a cryptocurrency or a storage value, unlike other altcoins like Ethereum Classic that have a fixed supply. Ethereum is based on inflation inventory to ensure that the network is triggered by Ether, also called gas, in its network.
Therefore, investors buy Ether to use it as a currency because the transaction is much faster than Bitcoin transactions that fail to understand the purpose of Ether.
GunsN

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

Hello, I have 0.05 BTC on bittrex, what should I buy I need your advice.
thanks

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
bitdreamercoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:35:10 PM

not sure what happening after hard fork of Ethereum, maybe go down or stay in current position
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: