Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking a loan to invest in cryptocurrencies?  (Read 1646 times)
Ultra777

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:46:32 PM

Never pick a loan - this is my rule. Unless you're building a big company (and you really know what you're doing) it's not worth to take a loan IMO.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:30:39 AM

i know that sound good to you but it's an unstable market .it would be very risky to take a loan and then huge dump and you can't pay until there's a pimp move

Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:40:36 AM

Join the recommendations of the majority of previous commentators. It is a risky venture and you must be ready to loose everything. If  you do not have money now, what will you do (hope not) in case of loosing the loan? Take your time and earn own money and then invest.

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:03:16 AM

No fucking hell.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:08:57 AM

I think this is the worst decision for me. If you have some money that you can survive without it then you  invest in some cryptocurrency with that money. But if you take loan for investing in cryptocurrency then you will get in big problem soon or later. Because it is very risky. You may need to wait for many month to get some profit from your investment. If that money is not your own money that's mean you are in big trouble. I wouldn't take loan to invest in cryptocurrencies.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

I am considering taking a loan to buy btc and eth, is it a good idea? Because btc and eth always go up in long term. They never die. There seems to be a great chance of getting huge profit instead of losing money. A few years ago somebody in this forum asked others the same question and everyone told him not to do that, look at the price now. If that guy did, he would have been rich now. Nowadays the situation is not different, the price will continue to go up. I think people who invest more will earn more profit eventually. What do you think?
No, the first rule when you want to invest is only invest what you can afford to lose. Most of us here predicted that bitcoin and eth will increase in the future, but nobody knows for sure what will happen. If something unexpected happen and suddenly you suffer a lot of losses then it will be hard for you to get up again because you have to repay the loan. You should've spared your salary every month and leave some for investment purpose.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:51:54 AM

The advice in crypto dealings is to NEVER invest what you can not afford to lose. So why take a loan to gamble on coin whose future can not be predicted. Remember you are paying back principle plus interest. Sell some stuff and invest but not loan.
bestICOever

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:05:52 AM

I am considering taking a loan to buy btc and eth, is it a good idea? Because btc and eth always go up in long term. They never die. There seems to be a great chance of getting huge profit instead of losing money. A few years ago somebody in this forum asked others the same question and everyone told him not to do that, look at the price now. If that guy did, he would have been rich now. Nowadays the situation is not different, the price will continue to go up. I think people who invest more will earn more profit eventually. What do you think?

I think you made a great point, but you need to think about now is that you will need a great lending platform which can loan with low interest with you.:)I would recommend one to you--Eash,check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0, their free airdrop is now open.
Irriducibili

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

If % is not very high(below 10%) - it's ok, I think.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

As of now this is the best idea if you don't have money to invest but aware of cryptocurrencies

The interest payment can be only upto 10 to 20 % but while you can earn more than 100% if you invest in top market cap tokens

Try to be smart and be cautious in Crypto market.

DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:26:45 AM

You have a positive attitude and you seem quite optimistic which is good in most cases but we are all talking about Crypto. This is a world full risks.

I do not recommend taking a loan to make a few dollars more. Yes, there is profit in cryptocurrencies, with Bitcoin and Ethereum usually climbing, but they go up and they go down. If the risk factor was low then my recommendation would be to go ahead blindfolded.

Best option would be for you to work a few months hard, make a $2k-$3k and then invest from there. Whatever profit you make from there, use that to invest in other coins and leave your initial investment there untouched.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:56:03 AM

Although you believe prices will continue to rise but Taking a loan to invest in Cryptocurrency is the most dangerous thing because if you suffer a loss you will feel the burden to pay the loan. If you really like challenges and dare to take risks. There is another way for that and I think it would be better than a loan
the way is to sell less-needed assets

Guber4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:05:13 AM

I took some loan, but I had a comfort to do it. Good salary and small amount of a loan.
Yeah I have earned money on that move and I will probably get much more, but I don't advise you to do it.
If you are new to crypto DON'T DO IT. Believe me, I now laugh hard when I look on my first trades where I lost my money.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:05:47 AM

To be honest, I don't think that's a good idea. Why would you loan just for cryptocurrencies? We all know that investing on cryptocurrencies are risky. There are times your coin's value goes up, and others go down. Let's say you are borrowing $1,000 to invest on one cryptocurrency, promising the lender to pay him back in due time plus the interest. A couple of months later, that cryptocurrency you've invested crashed and it struggles to recover in raising its price.

I never borrowed money for the sake of buying cryptocurrencies. I just put aside a little part of my income to invest in some cryptocurrencies rather than borrowing. On top of that, participating in airdrops and bounties is what I am doing for most of the time instead of investing.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:09:20 AM

It's better if you roll up your sleeve work hard at your day job, learning some trading skills and only invest what you can afford to HODL for a long period of time. you don't want any stress. buy small amounts every paycycle!!! it adds up Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
IviN*nd

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

Why?? No, man! There are many other ways to earn crypto - participate in bounty, join to contests.

For example, E-CHAT Bounty Campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219278.0). Now they almost finish the contest, where the prize fund more than 27 000 $!
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

i am not against for what was your opinion let say you can get a lot of information here and also some advice for what must gonna do but unfortunately it is up to you if you are taking for what others might gonna tell you cause the decision will always be with you on what do you think for may be the best for you so if you think that taking the loan to buy btc and eth are good and you are afraid of for what was the price and you really wanted to be rich then go for it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

What you are doing is really risky and obviously in hind sight it was right to have got in. Scared money doesn't make money.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:16:07 AM

No person would let you loan any amount that would be paid in an indefinite time. The example you gave about that guy is just you fantasizing about being rich. Take your time and earn your own money to invest in, it doesn't have to be a huge capital you can always start small.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:17:28 AM

Dont do that, dont take loan. Better buy monthly or weekly with little money and at the end you will end up with more money Smiley dont worry about missing btc or ethereum train. There is still long way to go up. Whats haplening now iys only peanuts Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: