Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking a loan to invest in cryptocurrencies?  (Read 1646 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

As if you want to invest you mean you want to make profit and business philosophy that high risk high return. If you want to make money and want to earn profit then you should make a decision that the risk factor is also involved with the loan and the outcome of this loan. If you are bold to take a loan for investment you should take now because now is the time to make a decision the price is increasing again.

md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

I know many people who took the credits and bought BTC, have made much x and have returned ahead of schedule, but then the price was less, I wouldn't begin to take the credit for purchase of coins now, it is better to do baunty and to gradually augment the capital, than to think then how to return the credit.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

Yes I agree with your decision to take loan and invest in crypto because as we seen from last year both Ether and Bitcoin gave 20x return and this will continue in  future as well because bitcoin is the mother currency of all crypto currency and most of well-known online sites accepted Bitcoin for payment gate way, also i heard last month the world's biggest online selling site Amazon also thinking to accept Bitcion , if this happen bitcoin demand will rise more and more so bitcoin will pump 50% from current level, other side the only Ether can have capacity to compare bitcoin.Invest in both coin as your portfolio.

SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:50 AM

Well, I consider it as an option only in the case if you particulary know what to do with that monwy in crypto world - immidiately invest and so on...in other cases - no.

OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:00:12 AM

>Taking a loan to invest in cryptocurrencies?

I really don't think that it's good idea  Wink Smiley
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

Wow! What can I say! You are taking a loan to invest in Cryptocurrency! That may not be a good Idea since Cryptocurrency market is like other market! Everything in your portfolio coild worth nothing in a blink of an eye and at the same time you could have 1000% in a very short term also. Weigh in the risk you are willing to take and decide accordingly!

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:15:58 AM

I am considering taking a loan to buy btc and eth, is it a good idea? Because btc and eth always go up in long term. They never die. There seems to be a great chance of getting huge profit instead of losing money. A few years ago somebody in this forum asked others the same question and everyone told him not to do that, look at the price now. If that guy did, he would have been rich now. Nowadays the situation is not different, the price will continue to go up. I think people who invest more will earn more profit eventually. What do you think?

That is very risky. Bear in mind that you will have to pay the loan back, with probably high % interest even if BTC and ETH fall.
I can understand why people do this, but obviously this is really increasing the risk. Whether or not that is okay is up to individual circumstances, there is no one correct answer.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

I know a guy that did this and payed to loan back in a matter of weeks. But he did that in february 2017 (invested in Ripple back then). Since then Bitcoin soared x10, so I definitely would not do that. The risk of not being able to pay back the loan is too high. Crypto is still like gambling and taking a loan can have really unpleasant consequences when one is not able to buy it back. If you still want to do it, then do it only with a small sum that turn your whole life to around if it doesnt work out as planned.
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:25:41 AM

I think that's a mad idea- if you cannot afford investing than just don't do it. Otherwise you are only up for troubles. As nothing good will come out of it. That's my advice, but the risk is always on your side

thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

I'd say that it would be a bad idea to take a loan out. The reason being - No loan you repay back what you asked for originally. So instantly you'll owe more back. You'll then have to see when the price is right for you to get the most out of it. (Don't forget you have fees to pay for buying/selling via some exchanges) so before you'd take profit you need to weigh up all of the money that would be extra before you even begin to think about taking a loan out.

Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

I think its okay but it so risky, my friend got a loan and he invest in cryptocurrency and he got a profit, i think we need a strategy to make a success in cryptocurrency.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

I am considering taking a loan to buy btc and eth, is it a good idea? Because btc and eth always go up in long term. They never die. There seems to be a great chance of getting huge profit instead of losing money. A few years ago somebody in this forum asked others the same question and everyone told him not to do that, look at the price now. If that guy did, he would have been rich now. Nowadays the situation is not different, the price will continue to go up. I think people who invest more will earn more profit eventually. What do you think?

That's a bad idea and will become your nightmare. Your faith about btc and eth is good but you take the wrong step to start it. There's risk you and we all know about replace money on the crypto world. First, how about the price is stuck at low and has no volume. Second, btc and eth always go up but they need time and no one knows when it happen?. You should think again and I hope you take another way. Good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

The logic is sound but it ignores the fact that there is a huge amount of risk attached. Everyone will always tell you not to invest more than you can lose, you could seriously mess your life up if you take out a big loan and then can't pay it back. Overall I would advise against it even though the likelihood is that it would work out.
Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

will never recommend anyone to take loan for buying BTC. I agree there are good chances you will make lots of money, but there is a small chance that you will loose it. And if this happens you life will go down . Better invest maximum 50& of your saving, so if you loose it also , your life still will be stable.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:44:12 PM

with this comments and advices i think you jave got your answers clearly?
its a big NO how could you imagine making a business that a capital wasnt yours?
do you think crypto is like a wet market that just needed to display your product
and costumer will come to pick and pay?this is one of the riskiest community that
offers you profit so you better think thousand times before going whats your thinking...
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:17:39 PM

It's a no no for me. I will not recommend you to take a loan it will just bring you down mate believe me. I highly recommend if you are willing to take risk then you should try ICO bounties because it is acceptable to lose time than lose our money most especially if it was from a loan. Considering that you are new to this cryptocurrency world, did you really know the possible consequences of your plan? Cryptocurrency is volatile mate it's unstable and I don't think if you really know what you're doing. Investment is risky but if you still insist your plan then much better you will be having a good timing, methods and strategy in investing crypto markets for you to be able to pay your loan. I know loans have interests but you can still invest anytime you want since Bitcoin continue to skyrocket these days and hopefully will still in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DenkoViewly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

I would advise against taking a loan, try putting some money aside from your day job and put those into crypto.
You might be feeling that you are missing out but taking a loan can bring more problems that it resolves.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

That is so risky means of investing.But it's still on your hand if you could handle that risk. There are only two possibilities you can get if you do that. First, you will succeed and get rich and second is you failed and lose all your money with outstanding loans. Anyway it's still up to you if you want to try your luck on doing such big decision.As we all know bitcoin is very volatile, who knows such decision can make you a successful investor but still be always ready to accept failure.Wish you luck!
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:06:34 PM

Some people say never do things like this as it's reckless, but I would never say never. It's all about timing, would it be stupid to get a loan for bitcoin at these prices, probably. But if bitcoin crashed to $2000, I would say it's a calculated risk and worth a shot.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:22:21 PM

Before you take up the loan, are you able to cover the interests with the profits? Interests can be rolled to a big amount and you end up paying your profit into interests repayment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀