Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking a loan to invest in cryptocurrencies?  (Read 1646 times)
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:03:55 AM

This Idea is quiet rational to me if you have an adequate idea of what you are doing.
Just consider the time frame of you loan with respect to your crypto-investment.

Lets say for instance, you have a loan that has a 1year term.
1 year in crypto with investment would bring you massive profit if you are in right path of crypto like stable bitcoin and ethereum.

Regarding maximizing ICO profit, I suggest you to invest in PINCOIN ICO. This will be huge in 2018, you will triple of tenth fold your holdings in right coin. At the end of the line, your decision matters, as long as you love your work.
cryptomato

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

If you feel that cryptocurrencies will give you profit then go but mind this that in crypto world expect a very high risk.

That is the biggest mistake that newbies do. This is golden rule, never invest with someone else's money, including bank's. If you have 100 usd, just invest it make it bigger and invest more because in case you lose the investment money, how will you pay loan?
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:15:50 AM

I always said no for taking a loan for investing in cryptocurrencies. We should put the money here what we can afford to loose but not put the survival at stake. Keep u r kool calm and study the markets instead before u proceed for a loan or something kind of that. Even if u have money invest in ETH and wait for long term, thats all i can suggest for u .All the best.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

Number one rules: don't play with money you don't own. Don't invest what you're not willing / can afford to lose.
Just don't. Even when you belief in your investment. You can fuck up yours and your family's life if something goes wrong. And there are many factors in the fintech world.
Even if the crypto market booms right now, it goes up and down. You'll have sleepless nights and hodling will be painful. When you cannot sleep at nights you're probably over invested. Nobody can tell you what to do, but I wouldn't borrow money to play with.
Work, earn money and invest wisely.
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:00:40 AM

Taking loan to make an investment is not a smart idea.  Smiley

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:18:32 AM

Taking loan to make an investment is not a smart idea.  Smiley

Could not be agree more! one of my closest friend did it and he spoiled his life and everything. I really suggest you that you stay away from loan when it comes to investing.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:56:13 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:09:03 PM by MCVXYZ

I am considering taking a loan to buy btc and eth, is it a good idea? Because btc and eth always go up in long term. They never die. There seems to be a great chance of getting huge profit instead of losing money. A few years ago somebody in this forum asked others the same question and everyone told him not to do that, look at the price now. If that guy did, he would have been rich now. Nowadays the situation is not different, the price will continue to go up. I think people who invest more will earn more profit eventually. What do you think?

This partly depends on how much loan  will you  get,And is this loan with favorable conditions?(Easy or difficult interest rate.Business loan/Consumer Loan) and how much will you pay to recover loan,If your business idea  fails.But I still do not recommend to be dependent on the banks.Especially,I do not  recommend you the Mortgage loans.Yes,Its true we believe,That btc price will rise up, But what will you do in another situation? How  will you pay your loans?
    This decision should be taken by only you,People who wrote that such approach was profitable for him,It does not mean that this will be same for you,and If numbers/% of loan are not your thing, hire a financial professional to explain everything.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

No i don't think taking a loan to buy Bitcoin or ethereum would be a good idea at all. If you don't have enough money to invest you should not invest in cryptocurrency as you can't afford to lose the money you still have. And taking a loan just for  investing in altcoins may or even may not work as there is always a risk for those to fail. I think you should first earn some money and invest only thag much amount of money which you can afford to lose.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:47:26 AM

I am considering taking a loan to buy btc and eth, is it a good idea? Because btc and eth always go up in long term. They never die. There seems to be a great chance of getting huge profit instead of losing money. A few years ago somebody in this forum asked others the same question and everyone told him not to do that, look at the price now. If that guy did, he would have been rich now. Nowadays the situation is not different, the price will continue to go up. I think people who invest more will earn more profit eventually. What do you think?
It depends on where you are going to take the loan, if you are going to take some exchange, be very careful not to turn it into a snowball, I have already seen some users here in the forum who took loans and simply could not pay later, making their debt grow every day more. If you take the bank, keep an eye too because many banks charge 2% to 10% a month on loans.

Something interesting to do and sell some good and invest in the currency, so the profit you have will not need to split with the bank or any guarantor you choose.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

Investing credit funds is very dangerous, because the price of the crypto currency is too unstable. It should be remembered that besides good growth there were also significant price drops.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

Never take a loan , no matter what , only if you know for sure that you will have the options to pay back that amount if money. Also , to get loans in cryptos sounds like a super bad ideea. One day you pay more , one day less , you never know for sure how much you will pay.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Madisoon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:00:46 PM

if you have not money for investment you should join signature and bounty campaign they will pay you in BTC than you can trade easily
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

Taking out a huge loan is never a good idea! Bitcoin is so volatile - make sure you use your own money by saving up and working !! do not take it out in case it bankrupts you horribly

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

Loans have never been a good idea because this is like a gamble, what happens if your investment does not payback in good time or it turns out to be a bad investment??

If you are expecting some cash from somewhere you can go ahead and get a loan because bitcoin prices are not going to be on hold and you would want to be like our friend that misse the chance to get a loan, good luck
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:23 PM

Taking a loan to go to cryptology is a very bad idea. No wonder the traders say "Wait in kriptonok just as much as not boshishya lose." Kriptonok is now a wild west. You can both quickly enrich, and quickly go bankrupt.
ninteen

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:46 PM

i think its the best decision to take loan but take loan low amount of money because bitcoin maybe decrease their value. that's why be carefull.
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:07 PM

I don't recommend take out a loan to invest in cryptocurrencies, its very risky, crypto price is very unstable.
It is wise not to risk money that is not yours.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

To me, i will recommend otherwise, Yes the gain that comes out of such investment (if everything goes positive) thrills, but come to think how bad the negative side of the news can be, especially when the loan was taken from "a no nonsense taking" institution.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE LOAN FOR A BUSINESS YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER.    
inbtctrust

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

dont take a loan for high risk investments, that is not a good plan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: