Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest problem of teenagers nowadays?  (Read 2489 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

In my opinion :

Social and interpersonal influences: including lack of warmth from parents, supervision, control and encouragement. Negative assessment of parents, home tension, divorce and parental separation.
cultural and etiquette influences: views the use of alcohol and drugs as a symbol of rejection of conventional standards, short-term goal-oriented and hedonic satisfaction, etc.
interpersonal influences: including temperamental, aggressive personalities, people with external locus of control, low self-esteem, poor coping skills, etc.
Love and Relationships
Heterosexual
Sexual Problems
Teen Relationships with Both Parents
Moral, Values, and Religion issues

Great points. I think there is a long list in terms of things that gives teens problems. But, I think most of it start with themselves and how they deal with different things in life. Although I think that it is actually normal to have some confusion and being indecisive about so many things because it's a phase in their lives that they are truly like that. However, when a teen has no support group that might help them through the time times they might rebel and have a more different upbrining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:40 PM

Aside from those who grew up in a terrible neighborhood filled with crime or a broken family, I think most teenagers often make their own problems. They do drugs and party all the time like wild animals; like they don't have any parents. Not all, but many of them are just down right stupid when choosing friends or whatever activities(mostly drugs) they are interested in. Today's youth of the nation are spoiled, dumb and lame. Everything was different back then, friends usually gather and act like friends, nowadays, with modern technology and lame social media things just aren't the same, they just message each other and seldom meet. I'm not sour at all, just saying that the previous generation was way better.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:07:20 AM

Not only adults have problems, even youth grows tired and weary. What do you think their problems that they are facing?
The biggest problem of teenager like me is in Love life because we are now in the age of going to have a GF or BF so that teenager have hurts in doing each every one about lovelife.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:19:55 AM

Not only adults have problems, even youth grows tired and weary. What do you think their problems that they are facing?
The biggest problem of teenagers this days is their study , many teenagers nowadays do not complete their school because financial problems , and most are got pregnant in their young age , married in their young age , depression , vices like illegal drugs. Teenagers problems also are into sexual exploitations , they have been in some of prostitutions that is because they lack financial.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:52 AM

The biggest problem of teenagers this days is their study , many teenagers nowadays do not complete their school because financial problems , and most are got pregnant in their young age , married in their young age , depression , vices like illegal drugs. Teenagers problems also are into sexual exploitations , they have been in some of prostitutions that is because they lack financial.
Exactly i back your points, a lot teenagers nowadays want to be on there own, they don't want anyone to lead them
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

I think loved .Cause many teenager nowadays became a young parent just because they choose to listen in their hurts . and then when it cames  the baby and problems they regret to be a young parents .
I agree to that. Teenagers biggest problem nowadays is early pregnancy. Because some are not ready to take the next stage in their life in their young age.

Mrkupido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

i think love because many teenagers nowadays are become young parents because they are so obsesed with love they gave all so that they become a parents early.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:59 AM

Actually what their problem is to identify who they are. To actually face adult problems and deal with them. Identifying who they are, as a person like who they want, what hobbies they like and how to actually bloom socially. Adults really think that teenagers are over reacting because essentially they don't know how tp react to these problems

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:22:29 AM

I have a younger sister who loves going out with her friends, to the point that she thinks that all her friends treasured her like how she treasured their friendship, she forget to focus to her future and always end up getting her friends problems as her own.
obsees143

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:27:35 AM

For me the biggest probles in teenagers is a fundamental stage of life that each human being passes through. Some people face this period of their life strongly and positively, while others face many problems and difficulties. This depends on the environment these young adults live in, their parents, their friends, their living conditions, their education, and many other factors. Teenagers face many problems such as becoming addicted to drugs and alcohol, being influenced negatively by their peers, self-image and weight, or even arguments with their parents.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

In my opinion :

Social and interpersonal influences: including lack of warmth from parents, supervision, control and encouragement. Negative assessment of parents, home tension, divorce and parental separation.
cultural and etiquette influences: views the use of alcohol and drugs as a symbol of rejection of conventional standards, short-term goal-oriented and hedonic satisfaction, etc.
interpersonal influences: including temperamental, aggressive personalities, people with external locus of control, low self-esteem, poor coping skills, etc.
Love and Relationships
Heterosexual
Sexual Problems
Teen Relationships with Both Parents
Moral, Values, and Religion issues
Without any doubt, everything is very important.
One of the main problems is the single-parent families where one parent is absent. The number of divorces is increasing, and as a result, the child loses the necessary education Sad
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:35:30 AM

Problems of being a teenagers- they are worried about their face to get pimples since they don not want their crushes see them ugly, or they have small allowance that they cannot buy what they want, or they have old gadgets and their friends have new ones already.

Bitcoin to the moon
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:52 AM

Teenagers are rebellious. They want freedom. If you scolded them because they go home late, they will get mad because they are reprimanded. Also they have this attitude of going with their friends than being with family, well, it's part of growing up. But eventually, they will change as they mature.

Bitcoin to the moon
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:53 AM

This particular period is very risky to both the individual and their parents.
The teenager are hard to handle, if you are oppressive to them, they'll either become a good liar or a rebellion.
If you leave them loose, they may be influenced by anything.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:43:26 AM

The biggest problem of teenagers are the governments that filled with corruption, liars, idiotic politics, and lust for power. Any teenagers wouldn't like that.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

Maybe their looks. Teenagers nowadays worry so much of their looks. As they grow they seem to give too much attention on their appearance which made me sad since they were not able to enjoy their life growing up

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:21:16 AM

The influence of media. Some teenagers are overwhelmed with bright pictures of luxury life of stars and other public persons. And they grow with the only wish to get rich, but without willingness to work hard. That is the main problem. But I would say that is rather a social problem than only teenagers' one.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:26:50 AM

I think one of the biggest problem of youth today is their family why? because everything starts there..if parents were divorce they're the one affected who is the most, if they have family who take care of them and guides them,nurturing them and teaching them to become responsible men and women they will not wander around and waste their life for nothing.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:43:10 AM

The biggest problem of today's teenagers is minimal morality. For example, easy to enter like drugs and free sex
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

There are many biggest problem of teenagers nowadays . I think they are not taught about this life, they need someone to teach about that .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: