Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest problem of teenagers nowadays?  (Read 2492 times)
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:27:32 PM

The biggest problem that teenagers have is being complete egocentric and selfish. Teenagers only care about themselves and they do not care about rest of the world. And even, teenagers do not have mercy on any saddening happenings on earth. Because of this terrible situation, I am really nervous about future of the world.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
arielman

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

The biggest problems of today's young people are related to lack of empathy, selfishness or, moreover, egocentrism!
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:48:05 PM

Not only adults have problems, even youth grows tired and weary. What do you think their problems that they are facing?

Some teenagers doesn't care about the daily happenings within their area, they care more and conscious about their appearance.

@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:03:31 PM

Not only adults have problems, even youth grows tired and weary. What do you think their problems that they are facing?
I think, Christianity. Most of the youth today are more aware to the calling of the world than God.
They over used the advantages of being a young like aggressiveness, curiosity, and etc. The world already take over their lives. They are not listening to the audible voice of God. The youth should always consider God in their lives.
shugret

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

I would not say about the problem now. It was always difficult for teenagers to have hormones. We were all teenagers.
zegenamu09

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

The biggest probles of teenagers is Money because if they dont have money they cant buy all they want but if they have money they can buy anything also DRUGS.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

the biggest problem of teenagers is definitely a matter of premarital sexual behavior that many underage teenagers already do, I think it's a bad thing for teenagers.
nachobench

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

The biggest problems of today's young people are related to lack of empathy, selfishness or, moreover, egocentrism!

I agree with this, since social media kicked off and info is
Bursting at a click of a button. Today’s teens are overloaded and
Morality lessens year after year as they grow. Materialism and
Vanity is viral and widespread.
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:28:54 AM

Pressure on their parents expectation in their grades in academics. Career confusion because of parents that not asking to their child if what they really want to be. Hormonal changes that effect the mood and physical appearance of a teenager. Early pregnancy that may lead to abortion and suicide attempt.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:41:03 AM

Some teenagers are too active and some are facing the early teenage pregnancy, the common problems of government right now. They are not that aware of a certain responsibilities that they need to face once they get pregnant. I guess the government should do some actions about this problem.

ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:33 AM

They have the same problems they've always had, and future teenagers will have. Lack of knowledge, experience, stupidity, insecurities. The list goes on and on.
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:26:24 AM

Not caring what lies in the future.  Tongue Tongue Being self centered and forgetting how to show respect to other people
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

Except from how they look, most of the teenagers nowadays worry so much of their lovelives. As if they will die when their puppy love leaves them.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Depression is the most common mental health problem faced by teenagers which may sometimes lead to suicide. Teenagers can’t differentiate sadness and depression. Many factors can lead to depression and the reaction of each teen is different to such things. in other to overcome this as a parent needs to play more than a mentor role but come down to the level of the ward and speak to him in a language he understands
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:18 AM

I think the biggest problem the teenagers are facing these days is the unnoticed problem of social media. Teenagers these days are completely equipped with various social media accounts that are the source of how they act and behave. Most of the things that they see, hear and read on social media is the one that they hold onto and not the moral beliefs.

@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

Having a child in the young age that's the problem of some teenagers right now .They become a mom and dad at the young age they don't even ready for the responsibility that they will conquered in their new life .
lenashine

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

Teenagers are very spoiled now. They have everything. Only a few teenagers break away from the Internet. Many of them will have no dreams
googol.star

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:20 PM

Knowing some teenagers here in the USA, one of the biggest problems is the waste of life on social media. It's somewhat a pathetic life of trying to get likes, checking to see if they got likes, etc. And living their daily life thinking about what they can do, post to get like on social media.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

Everyone has problems, even children who have started school. They have their own problems. Nowadays most people have problems about their economy and how to set up their future, so do I. Many problems that I am facing, but I'm sure that every problem will make us more mature and stronger.

kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:38:15 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 12:52:15 AM by kinilawnabakulaw

Based on my own observation, one of the biggest problems of teenagers today is that they usually live a life of fantasy which obscures their sense of reality. Hence, they easily give up when things don't go there way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: