Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39902 times)
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:51:58 AM

GLOBAL CYBERSECURITY DAY PROGRAM HONORS ESTONIA PAST PRESIDENT TOOMAS ILVES AT HARVARD TALKS.

http://bostonglobalforum.org/2017/12/global-cybersecurity-day-program-honors-estonia-past-president-toomas-ilves-at-harvard-talks/
I have not heard much about Estonia, but it turned out that Estonia, like Japan, is cryptoimpedic. It is wonderful!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:57:13 AM

Is this Exchange going to have other coins and tokens like etherdelta or just ZIG token and how is the lending process....is kind of vague to me..but i will try to do my research here since project sounds really promising

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:28:04 AM

Another Exchange ICO. When i go to your website, nice design base on basic.  I think Ecex team should improve community at twitter and facebook more. At twitter i see our have airdrop depend on buy ZIG ( because of high price at ETH). No we can have 1.8 ZIG instead of 1 ZIG. This sound is very nice. I will buy some.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:13:32 AM

we are seeing many exchange project these days, so what makes you different from others? I looked into you white paper, but it's not that huge pdf. any I'll read it later and came back to give my final thought about your project.

yeah, there are many exchange projects as we observed in these previous days, which give us to choose what is the best and Ithink its a good thing. Maybe there is a lot of features on each exchage. Well, many people are wise that needs them to reseach and study first then choose the best for them.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:58:54 AM

we are seeing many exchange project these days, so what makes you different from others? I looked into you white paper, but it's not that huge pdf. any I'll read it later and came back to give my final thought about your project.

yeah, there are many exchange projects as we observed in these previous days, which give us to choose what is the best and Ithink its a good thing. Maybe there is a lot of features on each exchage. Well, many people are wise that needs them to reseach and study first then choose the best for them.
Nope, what did I see is just a basic exchange, it's not a novelty for me. So, how does Ecex make it different? They create their own tokens to give them funds, that's it. Oh, I forgot something, they got their own blockchain.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:43:30 AM

This is my first time to encounter an ICO that will cover a long period of time but I think it's because they have a lot of goals to achieve which are quite difficult. I hope for their success because it's really a universal exchange except that they use ZIGcoins which I really think need to be more popular to make it a universal coin as well.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:14:34 AM

Recently, many projects of decentralized exchanges have been published. The Estonian stock exchange will hopefully make the trade convenient.
As I understand it is not a decentralized exchange. Can a developer explain to us how this exchange differs from existing exchanges?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:12:18 AM

What are the details for the airdrop? How to join the airdrop? Could you provide some details regarding it?

I will remind everyone that we can not endlessly share Ziggurat through AirDrop and bounty because we have fixed a Ziggurat rate of 1 euro = 1 zig in a contract to provide an assignment trading service.

ICO sale contract info: https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

Another Exchange ICO. When i go to your website, nice design base on basic.  I think Ecex team should improve community at twitter and facebook more. At twitter i see our have airdrop depend on buy ZIG ( because of high price at ETH). No we can have 1.8 ZIG instead of 1 ZIG. This sound is very nice. I will buy some.
Exactly, I will agree with you and your opinion on the subject.
This particular exchange looks promising and will be helpful to everyone who is involved.
Hope the best
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

Hey Devs,
It seems you're having a too inactive community here.
I think I could guess why, let me first ask you a question
Who is your targeted audience?
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:44:39 AM

This project looking like a great project.
I hope this project will be conquer.
Can you tell me what's the exactly fee of this exchanges website.

The price lists are not yet ready.Price list will be charged for NDA (minimum 5EUR)
Transaction fees depending on the price of the claims. (from 5EUR) Other different fees.
And Ziggurat rate of 1 euro = 1 zig.

Listings ▮▮ Listings
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

Hey Devs,
It seems you're having a too inactive community here.
I think I could guess why, let me first ask you a question
Who is your targeted audience?

You are right, the ICO audience and Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform clients are very different.
But here some visions:

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform (EETP) clients vision.

EETP users will be very different economic agents who willing to perform the very different set of agreements. EETP blueprints show us, trading systems are meant for various universal agreements
based on assignments from antic cession agreement logic and that there are possibilities to use EETP that all future exploitation is impossible to present.
Here is little overview and examples what private person and companies can do with EETP.

1.Private person.

The simplest problem for the private person is personal loans and loan agreement.  Assume that Private Person wants to take a loan 5000 euros. The easiest use is to sell loan agreement against her/himself on EETP. It means loan buyer is lender and lender can bee assignor and sell loan forward trough stocklike bid/ask system. Byer is assignee and Private person loan is on a free market. Everybody can buy it through EETP.

A private person can, of course, be assignor and sell all her/his assignments on EETP. The process is very simple.Private person log to EETP, there will be Jumio like identification, after that  she/he downloading all assignment related documents to digital container, read NDA and assignment agreement, put the price to assignment and after the submitting data the assignment is on EETP and  Private person role is assignor and her/his assignment is on market.  

A private person can as assignee to find the financier for temporary bills or other loan agreements that she/he have to pay. Adding documents to assignment digital container and put the price Privat person can sell all different obligations her/herself.

2. Company

Mostly same thing as the private person: Thin about possibilities, then the company can sell loans and banks and credit companies have to buy them through simple assignment agreements. Keep in mind that loan agreements and other related documents are in the digital container and belong to assignment agreement. Assignee determine the provisions and assignor have to agree if assignor want to buy  and all this takes place in the marketplace , there mostly the same picture as stack market only instruments are assignments.

3. Financial institutions.

Let say that Italia gets busted. There are hundred banks, wanting to sell the loan agreements and the only way is by phone to find the old classmate in China and try to pitch the quality of distress loan portfolio.
EETP have the solution. Italian bank can but as assignor all loans to one digital container and spread the selling information through EETP to possible buyers and even give in ask side indicative offer. And maybe there will be in ten minutes the deal and the unknown for Italian bank manager Soul credit company bought all loans.

Listings ▮▮ Listings
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

Wow another trading platform website. You guys keep growing. I hope you will offer more better benefits for clients. Goodluck to your project. I will further check your website to know more details.
A great Exchange. Ecex Exchange is really doing great and also good to see a another good exchange out. These exchange ICO will surely help the cryptos world to grow out more. Good luck for the project
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

Wow another trading platform website. You guys keep growing. I hope you will offer more better benefits for clients. Goodluck to your project. I will further check your website to know more details.
A great Exchange. Ecex Exchange is really doing great and also good to see a another good exchange out. These exchange ICO will surely help the cryptos world to grow out more. Good luck for the project

Yeah, another great exchange project which many people and traders have many choice to choose what really exchange they really want. I know there are many ICO exchange around the cyberworld world for there tokens and bitcoins, well for sure this exchange will doing great as I read on there platforms and visoin for there clients.. 👍 👍..
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:37:03 AM

I have not yet studied the white paper to the end, but it's amazing that such a small country as Estonia has advanced legislation on crypto currency!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:52:33 AM

Very interesting. The bill on the crypto currency. It would be more than such projects. That people would not be afraid to take part in bonus programs. And there will be fewer scammers after the release of good laws.  Smiley
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:09:59 PM

what is the ico price will be ?
and what is payment methode accepted to contribute in the ICO ?

This ICO has potential to reached his soft and hard CAP, If there are many ways to invest not only in ETH but in bitcoins, BCH, BTG, DASH, RIPPLE, ZCASH etc. May you wanna reconsider this option.

I'm sure devs will reconsider this, I agree that devs should also accept different cryptocurrencies because not all investors having enough funds in eth. As I am reading this threads I have noticed that devs are being active in improving the project. I hope Zig will get more investors and I am hoping that your project will be successful.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

Great exchange projects that many people and businessmen really like to like because they like to like. I know there are so many ICO exchanges there that the Cyber ​​World World for Token and Bitcoin, definitely this exchange is doing great as I will read the platform there
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:23:41 PM

Great one! I haven't read your whitepaper but I will read it soon. I just visit your website, and the information is clear and necessary for the readers and users. But I suggest that you make some adjustments to the color of the website because its not too good for the eye. But the website is nice. So, from a multinational companies to high growth startups, Estonia has a two-decade track record of successful investments and innovations, which this fact is really catching for more investors. Hope that this project continue on its way.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:11:54 PM

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is not a startup and is not a product where we use some next-generation complicated and sophisticated technology. On the contrary trading systems what we use are has justified itself in different countries and stock exchanges. We are building trading platform parts of which are well-known to all and work daily on different stock exchanges in the world.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform will not grow as fast as rockets like social networks. Our customer is individual or company who is deliberately is working with assignments(which means loans, receivables, bills, agreements,factorings, agreement of rights, etc.). Our Trading Platform is more meant for professionals than private persons. It is the tool helping easier to resolve hard questions how to manage  unwanted economic relations.

Ziggurat Token is a tool as well. There are economic reasons why project owner PlanetZiggurat OÜ decided to look financials from ICO market.
Ziggurat Tokens are compatible with our trading system. Ziggurat Tokens circulating altcoin exchanges and our trading platform, and keep our service priced competitive. Tokens will advertise on our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and bring new customers. And our Platform allows all owners of the tokens, including those who do not have Ziggurat Token traded on our platform and earn a profit.

Listings ▮▮ Listings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: