Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39909 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

What are the details for the airdrop? How to join the airdrop? Could you provide some details regarding it?

I will remind everyone that we can not endlessly share Ziggurat through AirDrop and bounty because we have fixed a Ziggurat rate of 1 euro = 1 zig in a contract to provide an assignment trading service.

ICO sale contract info: https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

I do not understand. Airdrop is a free distribution and not a promotion. But in your offer I do not see a free distribution of coins.

They have to call it ICO-Bonus. The name Airdrop-Bounty has a better image  Grin  But ı agree with you. Airdrops must be free and should be used in the right category. Even it is not common to ask for transaction fees for Airdrop Coins/Tokens.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:47:15 PM

what is the ico price will be ?
and what is payment methode accepted to contribute in the ICO ?

This ICO has potential to reached his soft and hard CAP, If there are many ways to invest not only in ETH but in bitcoins, BCH, BTG, DASH, RIPPLE, ZCASH etc. May you wanna reconsider this option.

I'm sure devs will reconsider this, I agree that devs should also accept different cryptocurrencies because not all investors having enough funds in eth. As I am reading this threads I have noticed that devs are being active in improving the project. I hope Zig will get more investors and I am hoping that your project will be successful.
Hope that will be tackled by the dev and response in every question that is being raised by concerned people to help this project to be success. I also wanted to read more about their platform as I see it has difference than other project.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:21:31 PM

PlanetZiggurat goal is to bring assignments on Ecex.Exchange trading platform. We will fill the gap by creating a market environment, the system for an active trading platform of assignment agreements. This means changing of owners of a multitude of agreements and documents, such as claims, invoices and factoring agreements all together assignments.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:26:47 PM

What are the details for the airdrop? How to join the airdrop? Could you provide some details regarding it?

I will remind everyone that we can not endlessly share Ziggurat through AirDrop and bounty because we have fixed a Ziggurat rate of 1 euro = 1 zig in a contract to provide an assignment trading service.

I do not understand. Airdrop is a free distribution and not a promotion. But in your offer I do not see a free distribution of coins.

They have to call it ICO-Bonus. The name Airdrop-Bounty has a better image  Grin  But ı agree with you. Airdrops must be free and should be used in the right category. Even it is not common to ask for transaction fees for Airdrop Coins/Tokens.

Yes, at first I thought it was really an airdrop then upon reading I see that they are only giving free tokens when you invest a certain amount. Anyway, I really hope this project will open a bounty or a free airdrop this will make the project to become popular.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

Is thread only for promoting? I can't read any details about the airdrops or bounties. I find this project amazing, ziggurat rate has a stable exchange of 1 euro is 1 zig. Hopefully, the developer of this project would consider airdrops and bounties so that poor people will have zig in their wallet. A brighter future reflects in this project and many crypto hunters wishes to take part in this program so that brighter future will be in their hand soon. I believe in ziggurat, if you let others to have this everybody will become interested in your project and this probably attracts many investors to buy zig.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

Is thread only for promoting? I can't read any details about the airdrops or bounties. I find this project amazing, ziggurat rate has a stable exchange of 1 euro is 1 zig. Hopefully, the developer of this project would consider airdrops and bounties so that poor people will have zig in their wallet. A brighter future reflects in this project and many crypto hunters wishes to take part in this program so that brighter future will be in their hand soon. I believe in ziggurat, if you let others to have this everybody will become interested in your project and this probably attracts many investors to buy zig.

Bounty
http://https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2495467.120

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

It's my first time seeing an exchange then downloads the whitepaper and see that it has a trademark, that's quite pleasant indeed. The platform is great, keeping your costs low that is a great marketing for the crypto world you get to attract as with those. I am very sure that this has a great potential to compete with other exchanges out there, maybe not right now but in the future this is something better project than others. This kind of exchange is the one we should support for our coins to be secure and safe exchange

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:34:38 PM

So many ideas & different strategy to make the project successful...I like the ideas...looking forward to this project...hope early we get good news
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:51:21 PM

So many ideas & different strategy to make the project successful...I like the ideas...looking forward to this project...hope early we get good news
I also think so, A new project again with a good concept.
This project I think is superior in every way compared to other projects.

KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:36:08 PM

I read it all, but I'm kind of conflictual with some ideas in there that makes think they will have to work hard to become one of a kind among the actual competitors.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:51:37 PM

I read a details, and this exchange has a good chances to be a successful. Some bonuses for exchange your ether it is unique, i don't see a system like there before. Good luck developers!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:12:44 PM

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform as a  debtor tool

Assignment of rights under a contract is the complete transfer of the rights to receive the benefits accruing to one of the parties to that contract. For example, if Party A contracts with Party B to sell Party A's car to Party B for €100, Party A can later assign the benefits of the contract - i.e., the right to be paid $10 - to Party C. In this scenario, Party A is the obligee/assignor, Party B is an obligor, and Party C is the assignee. Such an assignment may be donative (essentially given as a gift), or it may be contractually exchanged for consideration. It is important to note, however, that Party C is not a third party beneficiary third party beneficiary, because the contract itself was not made for the purpose of benefitting Party C. When an assignment is made, the assignment always takes place after the original contract was formed. An Assignment only transfers the rights/benefits to a new owner. The obligations remain with the previous or previous owner.

Let's take the step further. Assume that Party C put the obligation on the Party B to Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and he/she want this obligation sell and price is €50. He/She log in and put the asking price to €50 and sent the notification to other parties and the market that HE or she has assignments for sale. Let assume that Party B receives the info and he/or She make the counteroffer and put the price on Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform, let's say €40. Maybe they agree on €45.

As we see there is the great possibility to ease the situation of the debtor while allowing the parties to solve more delicate financing problems more flexibly.
The main idea here is that the debtor can always log on to the Ecex.Exchange Tradin Platform and bid on the specific claim against which he is a debtor. The creditor and the debtor are both Ecex.Exchange Tradin Platform significant customers in addition to investors who are interested in mediation.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:09:40 PM

I think this is "bonus" when we buy some Ziggurat.

This ICO has potential to reached his soft and hard CAP, If there are many ways to invest not only in ETH but in bitcoins, BCH, BTG, DASH, RIPPLE, ZCASH etc. May you wanna reconsider this option.

I'm sure devs will reconsider this, I agree that devs should also accept different cryptocurrencies because not all investors having enough funds in eth. As I am reading this threads I have noticed that devs are being active in improving the project. I hope Zig will get more investors and I am hoping that your project will be successful.
ETH is the good choice for ICO now, quick transfer and dont have high value (as bitcointalk ~ $15-16k). I think ETH or BTC is enough. DASH is OK, about another -> Not needed or unconvenient.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:12:49 AM

I think this is "bonus" when we buy some Ziggurat.

ETH is the good choice for ICO now, quick transfer and dont have high value (as bitcointalk ~ $15-16k). I think ETH or BTC is enough. DASH is OK, about another -> Not needed or unconvenient.

Ehh ETH too was under super high load for a while thanks to cryptokitties and stuff. There are other stable alts that are way more faster.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:45:55 AM

Ehh ETH too was under super high load for a while thanks to cryptokitties and stuff. There are other stable alts that are way more faster.
This status happend till 15th Dec because of some people want sent their ETH with low fee. As for me, ETH is the best choice : super fast, fee not high as bitcoin, stable. I using ETH from October 2017 only, but this coin make me very willing to using it for a long time more.
P/s: Our ZIG ico page so simple!

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:46:22 AM

we are seeing many exchange project these days, so what makes you different from others? I looked into you white paper, but it's not that huge pdf. any I'll read it later and came back to give my final thought about your project.

yeah, there are many exchange projects as we observed in these previous days, which give us to choose what is the best and Ithink its a good thing. Maybe there is a lot of features on each exchage. Well, many people are wise that needs them to reseach and study first then choose the best for them.
Nope, what did I see is just a basic exchange, it's not a novelty for me. So, how does Ecex make it different? They create their own tokens to give them funds, that's it. Oh, I forgot something, they got their own blockchain.

Yep it's a basic exchange,but once they got funds they will improve it. I haven't read much yet about this project, how they have their own blockchain ! they issued a token on ethereum blockchain.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:54:41 AM

we are seeing many exchange project these days, so what makes you different from others? I looked into you white paper, but it's not that huge pdf. any I'll read it later and came back to give my final thought about your project.

I think they must have a unique plans, idea, improvements for their upcoming exchanges. Like the safety of their account on the site.  Investors nowadays are really picky and strict because of all the scattered scam ICO's.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:31:23 AM

This going to be a really big exchange ...am just waiting for beta version to see how it goes because it seems like their is a lots of thing to do with exchange and assignments system...i really want to know how if you have other plans for altcoins exchange though

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:53:52 AM

I realized that the owners of Zigurrat tokens will receive bonuses. In connection with this scheme, I have a question - why can not US citizens participate in the ICO?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:54:55 AM

I think they must have a unique plans, idea, improvements for their upcoming exchanges. Like the safety of their account on the site.  Investors nowadays are really picky and strict because of all the scattered scam ICO's.

I agree, the security should be upgrad because the value of bitcoin and ETH or any crypto currency are getting high so much better they must upgrade. Also, scammers are rampant on the social media so much better secured our private code as much as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: