Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39909 times)
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:07:47 AM

What country are you based Dev? Because I received a PM about this project who has not posted on this thread yet.

Ecex.Exchange  and PlanetZiggurat OÜ  jurisdiction      https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

The Estonian legal environment favours entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurial mind-set. Foreign investors have equal rights and obligations with local entrepreneurs. All foreign investors may establish a company and conduct business in Estonia in the same way as local investors; no restrictions apply.
Estonia has concluded treaties for the protection of investments with 31 countries, including the USA, Germany, France, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Switzerland. Also, agreements for avoiding double taxation have been made with 53 countries, including the EU.
The legal system in Estonia is based on the Continental European civil law model and has been influenced by the German legal system. Unlike in common law countries, Estonia has detailed codifications and issues are solved according to those. Estonian law is basically divided into private and public law. Generally, private law consists of civil law and commercial law. The public law consists of international law, constitutional law, administrative law, criminal law, financial law and procedural law.
Estonia has a three-level court system. County, city courts, and administrative courts adjudicate matters in the first instance. The majority of courts of the first instance are situated in county centers. The courts of the second instance hear the appeals against decisions of courts of the first instance. Courts of appeal are courts of the second instance (sometimes also called circuit courts). The courts of appeal are situated in Jõhvi, Tartu and Tallinn. The Supreme Court, situated in Tartu, is the court of the highest instance.
A statement of claim is filed with the court of the first instance, an appeal to the court of the second instance and an appeal in cassation with the court of the third or the highest instance. A matter shall be heard in the Supreme Court only after all previous court instances have been passed. The filing of an appeal is governed by respective codes of court procedure.

Read more  https://investinestonia.com/

You described in detail about the legal system of Estonia, but how about the situation with crypto-currencies? I can open an account on your stock exchange and make transactions to my bank account?
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:43:29 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 06:03:10 AM by Ecex.Exchange

What country are you based Dev? Because I received a PM about this project who has not posted on this thread yet.

Ecex.Exchange  and PlanetZiggurat OÜ  jurisdiction      https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

The Estonian legal environment favours entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurial mind-set. Foreign investors have equal rights and obligations with local entrepreneurs. All foreign investors may establish a company and conduct business in Estonia in the same way as local investors; no restrictions apply.
Estonia has concluded treaties for the protection of investments with 31 countries, including the USA, Germany, France, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Switzerland. Also, agreements for avoiding double taxation have been made with 53 countries, including the EU.
The legal system in Estonia is based on the Continental European civil law model and has been influenced by the German legal system. Unlike in common law countries, Estonia has detailed codifications and issues are solved according to those. Estonian law is basically divided into private and public law. Generally, private law consists of civil law and commercial law. The public law consists of international law, constitutional law, administrative law, criminal law, financial law and procedural law.
Estonia has a three-level court system. County, city courts, and administrative courts adjudicate matters in the first instance. The majority of courts of the first instance are situated in county centers. The courts of the second instance hear the appeals against decisions of courts of the first instance. Courts of appeal are courts of the second instance (sometimes also called circuit courts). The courts of appeal are situated in Jõhvi, Tartu and Tallinn. The Supreme Court, situated in Tartu, is the court of the highest instance.
A statement of claim is filed with the court of the first instance, an appeal to the court of the second instance and an appeal in cassation with the court of the third or the highest instance. A matter shall be heard in the Supreme Court only after all previous court instances have been passed. The filing of an appeal is governed by respective codes of court procedure.

Read more  https://investinestonia.com/

You described in detail about the legal system of Estonia, but how about the situation with crypto-currencies? I can open an account on your stock exchange and make transactions to my bank account?

Coinbase has accounts with LHV Bank.

We work to enable customers to settle their assignments in their home countries. If the assignment contains a cryptocurrency then yes. Our Ecex.Exchange instrument is the assignment of rights.We do not look and we can not look at the content of the assignments.We can not decide how the parties settle their claims.We can only offer opportunities for different payment options, but the decision is left to the parties.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:24:40 AM

Hey Devs,
It seems you're having a too inactive community here.
I think I could guess why, let me first ask you a question
Who is your targeted audience?

You are right, the ICO audience and Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform clients are very different.
But here some visions:

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform (EETP) clients vision.

EETP users will be very different economic agents who willing to perform the very different set of agreements. EETP blueprints show us, trading systems are meant for various universal agreements
based on assignments from antic cession agreement logic and that there are possibilities to use EETP that all future exploitation is impossible to present.
Here is little overview and examples what private person and companies can do with EETP.

1.Private person.

The simplest problem for the private person is personal loans and loan agreement.  Assume that Private Person wants to take a loan 5000 euros. The easiest use is to sell loan agreement against her/himself on EETP. It means loan buyer is lender and lender can bee assignor and sell loan forward trough stocklike bid/ask system. Byer is assignee and Private person loan is on a free market. Everybody can buy it through EETP.

A private person can, of course, be assignor and sell all her/his assignments on EETP. The process is very simple.Private person log to EETP, there will be Jumio like identification, after that  she/he downloading all assignment related documents to digital container, read NDA and assignment agreement, put the price to assignment and after the submitting data the assignment is on EETP and  Private person role is assignor and her/his assignment is on market.  

A private person can as assignee to find the financier for temporary bills or other loan agreements that she/he have to pay. Adding documents to assignment digital container and put the price Privat person can sell all different obligations her/herself.

2. Company

Mostly same thing as the private person: Thin about possibilities, then the company can sell loans and banks and credit companies have to buy them through simple assignment agreements. Keep in mind that loan agreements and other related documents are in the digital container and belong to assignment agreement. Assignee determine the provisions and assignor have to agree if assignor want to buy  and all this takes place in the marketplace , there mostly the same picture as stack market only instruments are assignments.

3. Financial institutions.

Let say that Italia gets busted. There are hundred banks, wanting to sell the loan agreements and the only way is by phone to find the old classmate in China and try to pitch the quality of distress loan portfolio.
EETP have the solution. Italian bank can but as assignor all loans to one digital container and spread the selling information through EETP to possible buyers and even give in ask side indicative offer. And maybe there will be in ten minutes the deal and the unknown for Italian bank manager Soul credit company bought all loans.

Thank you for reply, but permit me to doubt, private persons are not your targeted audience (if you want me to express my opinion on that, just give me a sign)
That's why your project sounds and looks too sophisticated to forum's inhabitants.
Ordinary people doesn't interact with loans, assignments and etc. selling everyday (I wonder if ever) whilst financial institutions are your clients for sure.
To hit that market you need much more complex approach and some serious backing (fundamental investors, maybe government approval), IMO

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:04 AM

Great exchange projects that many people and businessmen really like to like because they like to like. I know there are so many ICO exchanges there that the Cyber ​​World World for Token and Bitcoin, definitely this exchange is doing great as I will read the platform there
I agree with you and your opinion on this particular matter , this project is one of the best one's which are out there , but it needs to improve .
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:13:27 AM

Hey Devs,

You are right, the ICO audience and Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform clients are very different.
But here some visions:

EETP users will be very different economic agents who willing to perform the very different set of agreements. EETP blueprints show us, trading systems are meant for various universal agreements
based on assignments from antic cession agreement logic and that there are possibilities to use EETP that all future exploitation is impossible to present.
Here is little overview and examples what private person and companies can do with EETP.

1.Private person.

The simplest problem for the private person is personal loans and loan agreement.  Assume that Private Person wants to take a loan 5000 euros. The easiest use is to sell loan agreement against her/himself on EETP. It means loan buyer is lender and lender can bee assignor and sell loan forward trough stocklike bid/ask system. Byer is assignee and Private person loan is on a free market. Everybody can buy it through EETP.

A private person can, of course, be assignor and sell all her/his assignments on EETP. The process is very simple.Private person log to EETP, there will be Jumio like identification, after that  she/he downloading all assignment related documents to digital container, read NDA and assignment agreement, put the price to assignment and after the submitting data the assignment is on EETP and  Private person role is assignor and her/his assignment is on market.  

A private person can as assignee to find the financier for temporary bills or other loan agreements that she/he have to pay. Adding documents to assignment digital container and put the price Privat person can sell all different obligations her/herself.

2. Company

Mostly same thing as the private person: Thin about possibilities, then the company can sell loans and banks and credit companies have to buy them through simple assignment agreements. Keep in mind that loan agreements and other related documents are in the digital container and belong to assignment agreement. Assignee determine the provisions and assignor have to agree if assignor want to buy  and all this takes place in the marketplace , there mostly the same picture as stack market only instruments are assignments.

Let say that Italia gets busted. There are hundred banks, wanting to sell the loan agreements and the only way is by phone to find the old classmate in China and try to pitch the quality of distress loan portfolio.
EETP have the solution. Italian bank can but as assignor all loans to one digital container and spread the selling information through EETP to possible buyers and even give in ask side indicative offer. And maybe there will be in ten minutes the deal and the unknown for Italian bank manager Soul credit company bought all loans.

Thank you for reply, but permit me to doubt, private persons are not your targeted audience (if you want me to express my opinion on that, just give me a sign)
That's why your project sounds and looks too sophisticated to forum's inhabitants.
Ordinary people doesn't interact with loans, assignments and etc. selling everyday (I wonder if ever) whilst financial institutions are your clients for sure.
To hit that market you need much more complex approach and some serious backing (fundamental investors, maybe government approval), IMO

The magic word is here in cessio. it is a universal institution that works globally. 2500 years old and little use today.
Cessio's legislation is similar in essential legal systems.I agree, it's hard to understand, but I hope that serious investors will understand.
I am affiliated with credit companies and I am well aware of the needs of both individuals and business people.

For learning and understanding.

1. HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF ASSIGNMENT

1.1.Roman Law

The Roman law provides an invaluable introduction to the understanding of legal concepts and a passport to the appreciation of Continental legal systems. Roman law is the product of the genius of good order and organized common sense of a remarkable ancient civilization, and it constitutes a legacy that has had a profound influence in subsequent ages.

1.2. Cessio

There are  two main institutes related to cessio:  
- cessio bonorum: where a debtor had become insolvent owing to unforeseen circumstances, he could, under the formulary procedure, avoid the infamy attached to execution by petitioning a magistrate to allow him to make a voluntary cession of his property (cessio bonorum) to his creditors;

- cessio in iure: Litt. cession before a court. It was a ritual procedure (imitating the procedure of the legis actio sacramento in rem) already known by the time of the Twelve Tables that was used to create, transfer or extinguish certain rights (specifically the so-called ?Quiritary rights?). It partly fell into disuse in classical Roman law.1.

Cessio bonorum, (Latin: ?a cession of goods?), a voluntary surrender of goods by a debtor to his creditors. It did not amount to a discharge of the debt unless the property ceded was sufficient for the purpose, but it secured the debtor from personal arrest. The creditors sold the goods, applying the proceeds to their claims. Although property that the debtor might acquire later could be claimed by the creditors, he could not be deprived of the bare necessities. The main features of cessio bonorum were adopted into the French and other legal systems. In England it survives in the internal regulations of certain commercial bodies, such as stock exchanges.
Cessio bonorum ,was a procedure introduced by Augustus reign (Republic) , whereby a judgement debtor voluntarily surrendered his property to the creditors. The property was sold off, but the debtor would not be subjected to legal disgrace or to the possible imprisonment by the creditors. Surrender was not available as of the right: it applied only there the preator was satisfied that the debtor had genuine assets and that the bankruptcy was the result of misfortune.

In jure cessio was a conveyance in the form of a lawsuit. The transferee claimed before the magistrate that the thing was his, and the transferor, who was the defendant, admitted the claim. The magistrate then adjudged the thing to the transferee. (The sham-lawsuit theory, however, is not acceptable to all modern scholars, principally because the judgment of ownership was valid against any possible private claimant, not merely against the defendant, as in a true lawsuit.) 2
Cessio had some similarities to mancipatio. It was a highly formal and cumbersome conveyance, originating before the Twelve Tables and fading in importance long before Justinian. Our knowledge of cessio is derived mainly from Gaius, who tells us(Inst.Gai.2.24) that cessio was performed before a magistrate, such as the preator(or governor) with the transferor and transferee present, together with the property to be transferred (or a symbolic sod of earth in the case of land). The transferee grasped the property and uttered the same set words as in mancipatio. The preator asked the transferor thether he claimed the thing. Assuming that the latter stayed silent, or made no claim, he was taken as having ceded his rights, whereupon the preator awarded the property to the transferee.3

2. ASSIGNMENT  TODAY

An assignment (Latin cessio) is a term used with similar meanings in the law of contracts and in the law of real estate. In both instances, it encompasses the transfer of rights held by one party?the assignor?to another party?the assignee. It can also be a transfer of a benefit, including an equitable interest, according to established rules (at common law or in equity).The rights may be vested or contingent.The details of the assignment determine some additional rights and liabilities (or duties).
Typically a third-party is involved in a contract with the assignor, and the contract is in effect transferred to the assignee. For example, a borrower borrows money from a local bank. The local bank receives a mortgage note and can thereafter transfer that note to a financial institution in exchange for a lump-sum of cash, thereby assigning the right to receive payment from the borrower to another entity. Mortgages and lending contracts are relatively amenable to assignment since the lender's duties are relatively limited; other contracts which involve personal duties such as legal counsel may not be assignable.
The assignment might be claims, all kind of contracts, factoring contracts, receivables, the pool of loan contracts and so on. Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform enables download all assignment related documents to the digital container under digital signature. It mean if assignment agreement is on the market buyer obtain all related documents and have full authority to realize his rights.  Assignment Wikipedia

Listings ▮▮ Listings
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:21:24 AM

we are seeing many exchange project these days, so what makes you different from others? I looked into you white paper, but it's not that huge pdf. any I'll read it later and came back to give my final thought about your project.

yeah, there are many exchange projects as we observed in these previous days, which give us to choose what is the best and Ithink its a good thing. Maybe there is a lot of features on each exchage. Well, many people are wise that needs them to reseach and study first then choose the best for them.
Nope, what did I see is just a basic exchange, it's not a novelty for me. So, how does Ecex make it different? They create their own tokens to give them funds, that's it. Oh, I forgot something, they got their own blockchain.

Yep it's a basic exchange,but once they got funds they will improve it. I haven't read much yet about this project, how they have their own blockchain ! they issued a token on ethereum blockchain.
This exchange is an exchange, it will be an exchange forever, no needs improvement for it, I mean, how are we gonna improve the exchange? Exchange has a main feature especially buy and sell between fiat currency and cryptocurrency, so what we need to improve except this main feature? I guess, security for this exchange. I would recommend 2FA for login and IP restriction for unknown device login.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:23:39 AM

Hey Devs,

But here some visions:

1.Private person.

2. Company

Very special services probably more understandable to bank employees. How do I understand the platform performs the banking functions and functions of the notary?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

This project looking like a great project.
I hope this project will be conquer.
Can you tell me what's the exactly fee of this exchanges website.

The price lists are not yet ready.Price list will be charged for NDA (minimum 5EUR)
Transaction fees depending on the price of the claims. (from 5EUR) Other different fees.
And Ziggurat rate of 1 euro = 1 zig.
5 EUR is too much high. It's bigger from etherdelta fee.
If it depending on the price of the claims then it will be more then 5 EUR.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

What are the details for the airdrop? How to join the airdrop? Could you provide some details regarding it?

I will remind everyone that we can not endlessly share Ziggurat through AirDrop and bounty because we have fixed a Ziggurat rate of 1 euro = 1 zig in a contract to provide an assignment trading service.

ICO sale contract info: https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

I do not understand. Airdrop is a free distribution and not a promotion. But in your offer I do not see a free distribution of coins.

They have to call it ICO-Bonus. The name Airdrop-Bounty has a better image  Grin  But ı agree with you. Airdrops must be free and should be used in the right category. Even it is not common to ask for transaction fees for Airdrop Coins/Tokens.

This is really odd but I think they made it this way so their tokens will only be owned by those who are really interested in this exchange. As I read their WP, what they are really targeting is a group of people or company and not just an individual to invest in this project.

Jedie22

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

What are the details for the airdrop? How to join the airdrop? Could you provide some details regarding it?

I will remind everyone that we can not endlessly share Ziggurat through AirDrop and bounty because we have fixed a Ziggurat rate of 1 euro = 1 zig in a contract to provide an assignment trading service.

I do not understand. Airdrop is a free distribution and not a promotion. But in your offer I do not see a free distribution of coins.
I think this is "bonus" when we buy some Ziggurat.
what is the ico price will be ?
and what is payment methode accepted to contribute in the ICO ?

This ICO has potential to reached his soft and hard CAP, If there are many ways to invest not only in ETH but in bitcoins, BCH, BTG, DASH, RIPPLE, ZCASH etc. May you wanna reconsider this option.

I'm sure devs will reconsider this, I agree that devs should also accept different cryptocurrencies because not all investors having enough funds in eth. As I am reading this threads I have noticed that devs are being active in improving the project. I hope Zig will get more investors and I am hoping that your project will be successful.
ETH is the good choice for ICO now, quick transfer and dont have high value (as bitcointalk ~ $15-16k). I think ETH or BTC is enough. DASH is OK, about another -> Not needed or unconvenient.

Ehh ETH too was under super high load for a while thanks to cryptokitties and stuff. There are other stable alts that are way more faster.

"There's always a rainbow after the rain" as the famous quotes says. Well, many users are annoying regarding the launched of crypto kitties but after that the system slowly back to normal. Eth grows instantly and hoping to increase as time passes by and its the best choice to choose ETH by the help in this project as way to there success.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:28:30 AM

I think this is "bonus" when we buy some Ziggurat.
what is the ico price will be ?
and what is payment methode accepted to contribute in the ICO ?

This ICO has potential to reached his soft and hard CAP, If there are many ways to invest not only in ETH but in bitcoins, BCH, BTG, DASH, RIPPLE, ZCASH etc. May you wanna reconsider this option.

I'm sure devs will reconsider this, I agree that devs should also accept different cryptocurrencies because not all investors having enough funds in eth. As I am reading this threads I have noticed that devs are being active in improving the project. I hope Zig will get more investors and I am hoping that your project will be successful.
ETH is the good choice for ICO now, quick transfer and dont have high value (as bitcointalk ~ $15-16k). I think ETH or BTC is enough. DASH is OK, about another -> Not needed or unconvenient.

Ehh ETH too was under super high load for a while thanks to cryptokitties and stuff. There are other stable alts that are way more faster.

To choose between ETH and BTC to use in buying this token, although both of them are having bigger fees, ETH is better to use for transaction right now. Since bitcoin are having problem with slow transaction and bitcoin have bigger fees than eth.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:25:08 AM

The project is quite long-term. A well-developed road map. I think the project will achieve good results.

Yes, this project will surely be successful if devs will find more supporters and promoters of his project. Bounties and airdrops will increase popularity of this project and campaigns will help them to attract more serious investors to support his project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
whatisthis

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

At what stage is the development of the Ecex exchange currently? Are there any updates or news regarding the exchange development?
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:35:48 AM

At what stage is the development of the Ecex exchange currently? Are there any updates or news regarding the exchange development?

Staring from zero on 20. Nov we now (14. Dec) have
13,087,246 ZIG tokens are emitted
240 unique token holders addresses
955 Twitter followers
167 members in Ecex Exchange FB group
etc.

In nearest weeks we plan to introduce some Ecex Exchange functionality where ZIG tokens can already be used as payment instrument. Can't disclose more at the moment, but stay tuned.

Listings ▮▮ Listings
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:38:51 AM

955 Twitter followers
etc.

In nearest weeks we plan to introduce some Ecex Exchange functionality where ZIG tokens can already be used as payment instrument. Can't disclose more at the moment, but stay tuned.

the result is not bad for new project ,i will invest some money after eth fork complete , hope this project run smoothly in future.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:52:14 AM

Having your road map, I can see that it has a potential for the future. The road map is really well-develop so I can count on the positive results it can be in the future. This Ecex Echange will be surely hit its success in the near future. I hope that more investors will come to invest in here and more people may come to know about this exchange. The bounties and airdrop is really a big asset to this project that will help increase the Ecex Exchange Popularity being an Assignments Trading. I'm looking forward to this project so keep it up.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

Having your road map, I can see that it has a potential for the future. The road map is really well-develop so I can count on the positive results it can be in the future. This Ecex Echange will be surely hit its success in the near future. I hope that more investors will come to invest in here and more people may come to know about this exchange. The bounties and airdrop is really a big asset to this project that will help increase the Ecex Exchange Popularity being an Assignments Trading. I'm looking forward to this project so keep it up.
Even though the road map is very well organized we really don't know what will be the result of the project. The future of this project is really depends on investor and how to proved that it is a good project. But with the help of the people and listen to their feedback it will give the team a  better idea to improve more.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:08:05 PM

955 Twitter followers
etc.

In my opinion this is an excellent result and excellent indicators! I suppose that the development will be very rapid, I will follow your updates
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:25:32 PM

955 Twitter followers
etc.

Thank you for the update, we will be waiting for this project to be listed in some good exchanges. I think you need more PR in social medias and in other platforms so that this project will attract more investors to participate and to get more members to promote it.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

955 Twitter followers
etc.

Thanks for the information Developer, very intriguing. Do not plan a company of signatures? I consider the company of signatures effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: