Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39903 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

Is The bounty campaign released already ? I would like to join and  even do a translation for you guys ,I'm intressted on where you project is going and i would like to be a part of it.

I also again find out this project when the release to include some kempanye. good luck. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

One more thing just came to my mind,
Why have you named your token Ziggurat?
As far as I concerned, Ziggurat is the name of some arcade game (besides the historical meaning)
And it highly possible have some patent protection, have you though it through?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:35:45 PM

Say your project reminds you more like an exchange, but rather the provision of banking services. And also there will be notarial services. I understand correctly?

I guess you're right. This is similar to providing bank failures, because these services are provided not only to individuals, but also to companies and financial institutions.

If this is the provision of banking services, then why did they position themselves as a stock exchange? It's strange, because they are completely different things. Exchange and exchange, as well as banking services where there are always loans. Something I do not understand.

I want to know how they plan to do loans like what would be the collateral. Someone could take a 10000$ loan and simply not pay. A traditional bank would come after your ass, a decentralised one has no ground to stand on
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

New Year’s Jackpot

1 000 000 main prize will be played out on 1st January 2018!

Participate in Ecex Exchange ICO in period 15 December to 31 December 2017

With total amount 50 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 1 Million ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 10 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 200 000 ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 1 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 20 000 ZIG tokens (two prizes).
With total amount 0,5 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 10 000 ZIG tokens (five prizes).
The tokens will be deducted from the December advertising fund.

If you are new to cryptocurrencies then contact us by email, here on web chat, facebook or Telegram and we will help! .

Wow! That's really captivating and innovative to attract more investors into your project. I like that! I shall try my luck as well. Hehe.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:48:34 PM

Developer what plans about exchanges? Will you add your token at least to vote on mercatox and etc? Or only etherdelta at start?
We need to protect  a good prise on start.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

Currently, there are many projects for exchange, so what sets you apart from others?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:08:29 PM

This trading project sounds pretty promising tho. Would definitely hope that it will be a successful one. Perhaps it would look more professional if all the informations about your trading platform are well organised into the front page instead. Just a little suggestion to help improvise your project ; )

Yes it is a well organisd project...everyone is inteest to thik project...you can join in this project...trusthful project....join the bouny progre
quimbi777651

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:58:52 PM

Say your project reminds you more like an exchange, but rather the provision of banking services. And also there will be notarial services. I understand correctly?

I guess you're right. This is similar to providing bank failures, because these services are provided not only to individuals, but also to companies and financial institutions.

If this is the provision of banking services, then why did they position themselves as a stock exchange? It's strange, because they are completely different things. Exchange and exchange, as well as banking services where there are always loans. Something I do not understand.
In fact, banks are also engaged in exchange, but this positioning can be specially designed to avoid high taxes. I think the developer knows the reason better.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:29:08 PM

Currently, there are many projects for exchange, so what sets you apart from others?

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is not a startup and is not a product where we use some next-generation complicated and sophisticated technology(we use smart contract and blockchain solutions). On the contrary trading systems what we use are has justified itself in different countries and stock exchanges. We are building trading platform parts (Percival) of which are well-known to all and work daily on different stock exchanges in the world.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform will not grow as fast as rockets like social networks. Our customer is individual or company who is deliberately is working with assignments(which means loans, receivables, bills, agreements,factorings, agreement of rights, etc.). Our Trading Platform is more meant for professionals than private persons. It is the tool helping easier to resolve hard questions manage unwanted  economic relations.

Ziggurat Token is a tool as well. There are economic reasons why project owner PlanetZiggurat OÜ decided to look financials from ICO market.
Ziggurat Tokens are compatible with our trading system. Ziggurat Tokens circulating altcoin exchanges and our trading platform, and keep our service priced competitive. Tokens will advertise on our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and bring new customers. And our Platform allows all owners of the tokens, including those who do not have Ziggurat Token traded on our platform and earn a profit.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:15:44 PM

New Year’s Jackpot

1 000 000 main prize will be played out on 1st January 2018!

Participate in Ecex Exchange ICO in period 15 December to 31 December 2017

With total amount 50 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 1 Million ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 10 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 200 000 ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 1 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 20 000 ZIG tokens (two prizes).
With total amount 0,5 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 10 000 ZIG tokens (five prizes).
The tokens will be deducted from the December advertising fund.

If you are new to cryptocurrencies then contact us by email, here on web chat, facebook or Telegram and we will help! .

This is the reason why rich man can be richer. And nice jackpot for newyears. Investing 0.5-2 Ethereum is my capicity now. Go go to gather ZIG everybody.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:13:22 AM

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is not a startup and is not a product where we use some next-generation complicated and sophisticated technology(we use smart contract and blockchain solutions). On the contrary trading systems what we use are has justified itself in different countries and stock exchanges. We are building trading platform parts (Percival) of which are well-known to all and work daily on different stock exchanges in the world.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform will not grow as fast as rockets like social networks. Our customer is individual or company who is deliberately is working with assignments(which means loans, receivables, bills, agreements,factorings, agreement of rights, etc.). Our Trading Platform is more meant for professionals than private persons. It is the tool helping easier to resolve hard questions manage unwanted  economic relations.

Ziggurat Token is a tool as well. There are economic reasons why project owner PlanetZiggurat OÜ decided to look financials from ICO market.
Ziggurat Tokens are compatible with our trading system. Ziggurat Tokens circulating altcoin exchanges and our trading platform, and keep our service priced competitive. Tokens will advertise on our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and bring new customers. And our Platform allows all owners of the tokens, including those who do not have Ziggurat Token traded on our platform and earn a profit.

That's make sense, from what you explained I can understand how Ecex.Exchange is different from others, but you will face big challenges since bringing those professionals is more difficult than private persons.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:17:36 AM

After investing in Planet Ziggurat and after receiving the Ziggurat tokens along with bonus then how can i convert all the Ziggurat token into BTC or ETH or USD ?
Can i sell back all the tokens to you and take the amount in BTC or ETH or USD?
In between if your project not get success also, any assurance or confirmation that you can resend all our investment ?

These details really helps every one to invest, hope you answer Huh
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:22:17 AM

These improvements are made by hackers, DIDOS attacks, and the safety of the site from malicious software. I heard news about the biggest threat of hacking company last week and read. For the safety of investors.

Because of the popularity of bitcoin now and its increasing price. I think even big syndicates hire hackers to steal or hack information from the companies especially in big popular sites like these kinds of exchanges.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

After investing in Planet Ziggurat and after receiving the Ziggurat tokens along with bonus then how can i convert all the Ziggurat token into BTC or ETH or USD ?
Can i sell back all the tokens to you and take the amount in BTC or ETH or USD?
In between if your project not get success also, any assurance or confirmation that you can resend all our investment ?

These details really helps every one to invest, hope you answer Huh
You can't easily convert your Ziggurat tokens to BTC, ETH or fiats as of now as the token is not yet listed in an exchange. According to the roadmap, that will be after the ICO ends which is normal. For now, if you have the token as an investor the only way you can sell it is to find someone who is interested in a manual trade.
But I don't think that will be called investing if you are already thinking of selling your tokens when the ICO is still ongoing.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:22:11 AM

I wish I was that rich to partecipate in the jackpot lottery, I will just stay here and stare at the winners. I wish good luck to everyone!

Hey friend, don't lose hope, not only rich people can participate in the jackpot lottery, You just need some enough funds to participate, you also need good techniques and a pure luck to win this jackpot lottery. So don't lose hope, maybe devs will give us chance to join for free. Let's think positive.

I am not sure how "good technique" allows anyone to win a lottery which is supposed to be based on pure luck lmao
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:31:41 AM

This kind of project has a potential to become successful in the market industry. Since that the main and ultimate goal of the PlanetZiggurat is to bring assignments on Ecex Exchange trading platform, make boost your ability to attain this. I believe that the team working on this project can be able to fill the gap by creating a market environment, system for active trading platform of assignment agreements. This means changing of owners of a multitude of agreements and documents. I'm looking forward to the continues progress of this exchange.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:04:22 AM

I wish I was that rich to partecipate in the jackpot lottery, I will just stay here and stare at the winners. I wish good luck to everyone!

Hey friend, don't lose hope, not only rich people can participate in the jackpot lottery, You just need some enough funds to participate, you also need good techniques and a pure luck to win this jackpot lottery. So don't lose hope, maybe devs will give us chance to join for free. Let's think positive.
I think the lottery is going to be like a level system with various stage..so if dev decide to throw in a free lottery that means everyone there is in for free and that goes the same for premium lottery..so you can accumulate at-least from the bottom

Semaj123

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

I think the lottery is going to be like a level system with various stage..so if dev decide to throw in a free lottery that means everyone there is in for free and that goes the same for premium lottery..so you can accumulate at-least from the bottom
This depends if their tactics will be successful but if not maybe they will change their rules. More participants means more will be able to spread their lottery promo. Hoping also that the dev will tackle this issue for the popularity of their project.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:07:29 AM

This depends if their tactics will be successful but if not maybe they will change their rules. More participants means more will be able to spread their lottery promo. Hoping also that the dev will tackle this issue for the popularity of their project.

All of us has a right to participate as long as there is enough capital by joining but we habe our own perception on how to deal such games like lottery. I would say that the dev will try to review such issue because each of us has own prerogative decisions.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

It's amazing to see Ecex Exchange has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: