Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39904 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

Nice introduction via video, subscribed to your channel.

And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:

https://ico.ecex.exchange/ziggurat-tokens-airdrop/
Thanks a lot for this chance to get a gift, will joined to this)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

I really like the idea of being able to trade factoring assignments! This would help small businesses, that want to grow, a lot!
Yes I also really like the idea in this project, the project has a very good prospect. Hopefully this project a success.and hopefully the project running smoothly.
I am also hoping the same for this trading platform bud. But we need to do our part as members as well and that it to support and promote this platform to other traders out thier.
I think the best promotion is participation in the bidding process of this platform. I will definitely try to participate. There are many additional aids that I do not need, but I think they will be used by others.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:22:46 PM

Ecex project team not only provides fully detailed information of their Ecex Exchange but also packaged up with awesome early investment promotional bonuses not to be missed! Salute to this brilliant promotional marketing strategy, for sure it will greatly accelerate every participants' anxiousness & receive their full involvements in Ecex Exchange Platform Project to its highest potential sucess!
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:50:18 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 10:57:10 PM by KickItDown

Thanks for the useful information ecex. that helps the newbie to understand you better, now keep it up and dont let any hater put you down

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:06:17 PM

Ecex.exchange a great platform fir the entrepreneurs and business minded people that ecex.exchange will make their environment more enhanced about trading and more tips and tools that ecex.exchange only gives. What's more great about this exchange is that foreign people investors may establish a company and conduct business in Estonia.  
If to other businessmen the platform will help to earn money in Estonia with the liberal attitude to crypto currencies I think it will be favorable to all parties of cooperation.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:50:40 PM

It really made me feel awesome to know about the New Year's Jackpot! which is 1000 000 Zig tokens as main prize will be paid out on 1st January 2018 also 1*1 Million and 1*2000000 for Ecex Exchange and 2*20000 and 5*10000  for ICO Bonuses. Also to participate in ICO we have options to pay by using Standard Currency, Other cryptocurrency or Please note: I want to "use not" ERC20 tokens compatible wallet.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:49 PM

Ziggurat cryptocurrency is a very interesting and unusual name for a project! How did you come up with it?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:48:14 PM

And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:

Very nice and not hard airdrop. So we actually have 3 bonus of Ecex Echange ICO : 30% for first, 25 ZIG for join facebook and only have 38 Zig and receive 380 Zig with only ~ $10 for first investment. So easy to take it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:30:32 AM

When do the ICO will start? And how is the payment or the specification of the token? I didnt see it in the first page

Visit https://ecex.exchange/ to find out about tokensale, it's live now. START :20-11-2017 and END 19-04-2018, we still have enough time to participate.

Good news for the team once again. But it will be a good idea if they can also pay BTC currency from their bounty campaigns to attract more participant to advertise Ecex.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:28:04 AM

thank you for this Christmas gift, I have participated in your airdrop and I hope I did in the right way and I'll get in my wallet soon.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:19:44 AM

One more thing just came to my mind,
Why have you named your token Ziggurat?
As far as I concerned, Ziggurat is the name of some arcade game (besides the historical meaning)
And it highly possible have some patent protection, have you though it through?

Thats the point is to be able to name the token according to what service it provide since token has jackport, gamble and various game with it is only natural for it to have that name.And i dont think Ziggurat have patent so its fine

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

Good news for the team once again. But it will be a good idea if they can also pay BTC currency from their bounty campaigns to attract more participant to advertise Ecex.
I think you should discus your idea at telegram group or bounty thread. BTW, i receive my Ziggurat Token of airdrop. So quickly and it is motivate me willing to support Ecex Exchange more.
How did you get the Ziggurat Token vivavivu? Are you joined the Airdrop 1 or Airdrop 2? Also, for the dev, isn't that too much by giving away 380 ZGU of 38 ZGU? I mean, why not try to lower it so after the ICO this coin will be more valued.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:29:25 AM

Just watch all your videos and I loved it. The video has a simple and short approach but all the information needed to know about the project was discussed within a short period of time. Well done video editors.
Really interesting video. Judging by the promotion, good money was invested in the company. I hope the project will be done and it will be successful.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:53:27 AM

Very nice and not hard airdrop. So we actually have 3 bonus of Ecex Echange ICO : 30% for first, 25 ZIG for join facebook and only have 38 Zig and receive 380 Zig with only ~ $10 for first investment. So easy to take it.

I already register for ziggurat airdrop and do the tasks but i got a little bit confused if the token will direct to our ethereum account which is erc20 compatible after joining the facebook group or we still need to create an ecex exchange account?

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:55:09 AM

I can't get one thing, why do you contribute to Ukraine National Depositary?
What kind of partnership do you have with them? Ukraine is not such an attractive partner nowadays  Smiley
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:52:51 AM

Ecex project team not only provides fully detailed information of their Ecex Exchange but also packaged up with awesome early investment promotional bonuses not to be missed! Salute to this brilliant promotional marketing strategy, for sure it will greatly accelerate every participants' anxiousness & receive their full involvements in Ecex Exchange Platform Project to its highest potential sucess!

Of course the idea of the project is very interesting and unusual, probably no such services have yet been offered by anyone, but it remains to be proved that the proposals are needed by other people and firms.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:47:36 AM

Of course the idea of the project is very interesting and unusual, probably no such services have yet been offered by anyone, but it remains to be proved that the proposals are needed by other people and firms.

Absolutely the project is awesome, very detailed and well expalined platforms and features. Also, very impressived response as their group in facebook active and updated. I'm looking forward on this project and hoping for its success.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:06:47 AM

I already register for ziggurat airdrop and do the tasks but i got a little bit confused if the token will direct to our ethereum account which is erc20 compatible after joining the facebook group or we still need to create an ecex exchange account?
In fact, the tasks are not such and complicated really like a guaranteed gift for Christmas. I think the account needs to be created.
Maybe creating an account is not that complicated, like the task of joining an airdrop. It's great that the team had created an airdrop to give their clients an early Christmas gifts.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

In fact, the tasks are not such and complicated really like a guaranteed gift for Christmas. I think the account needs to be created.
Maybe creating an account is not that complicated, like the task of joining an airdrop. It's great that the team had created an airdrop to give their clients an early Christmas gifts.

You're right dude, it's an honor to be part of the team as joining their airdrop hoping to have ziggurat tokens. The project is very impressive and convincing which will attract by many users as their theme " Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication " thay makes me inspired to know more about this project.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:04:05 AM

Thanks for the useful information ecex. that helps the newbie to understand you better, now keep it up and dont let any hater put you down

Yes, those haters, fud people will make this project value falls down but don't get affected by that. More haters mean more popularity. I just hope that by promoting this in any platforms will make the project more successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: