Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39909 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

Ecex Exchange is really fantastic. This project is really interesting that can attract more and more people and investors that will be willing to invest here in Ecex Exchange. It become more interesting to the like of people because it offers a great packaged of awesome early investment promotional bonuses not should not be missed. This marketing strategy is a really good idea to gain more investors for this exchange. Additionally, the season for now, which is Christmas, the bonuses add its name to be a Christmas gift for the people.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:57:34 AM

Ecex Exchange is really fantastic. This project is really interesting that can attract more and more people and investors that will be willing to invest here in Ecex Exchange. It become more interesting to the like of people because it offers a great packaged of awesome early investment promotional bonuses not should not be missed. This marketing strategy is a really good idea to gain more investors for this exchange. Additionally, the season for now, which is Christmas, the bonuses add its name to be a Christmas gift for the people.

I am also very impressed with this Project, this project is very interesting so it can attract more people and investors who are willing to invest in Ecex Exchange. I am sure it will be more interesting to follow our awesome initial investment bonus and we should not miss.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:58:52 AM

And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:

https://ico.ecex.exchange/ziggurat-tokens-airdrop/

I can't get one thing, why do you contribute to Ukraine National Depositary?
What kind of partnership do you have with them? Ukraine is not such an attractive partner nowadays  Smiley

I subscribe to your question. Very interesting, why exactly Ukraine? Is the National Depository of Ukraine your investors?
Alexcross1075

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:59:26 AM

This project is really good,and I see it blossom in few years
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:06:56 PM

The introductory post was very clear. Props on that one!
pero991

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

Help. Where to take reference on airdrop 1?On facebook it is not, although in a group joined.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:31:27 PM

And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:

What kind of partnership do you have with them? Ukraine is not such an attractive partner nowadays  Smiley

I subscribe to your question. Very interesting, why exactly Ukraine? Is the National Depository of Ukraine your investors?

Very interesting! It's strange to hear this. After all, such a country as Ukraine has never flashed in investment. I was interested in this, could you answer the question, why?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:42:29 PM

Thanks for the useful information ecex. that helps the newbie to understand you better, now keep it up and dont let any hater put you down

Yes, those haters, fud people will make this project value falls down but don't get affected by that. More haters mean more popularity. I just hope that by promoting this in any platforms will make the project more successful.
There is always a haters and critics especially when the project is new. That is why we need to work hard to prove that their accusations is opposite of what they're saying. And also this project seems very kind because they offer some early bonuses which is a good sign of early success.

Nice, early bonuses will attract more investors to join this project because it will give them huge profit if this project succeed. For now this project needs active promoters and needs help from active members here to promote them in all social medias and any available platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

wow... the quickest airdrop transaction that I ever had.  Two times 25 Zig Tokens to my MEW Wallet in just one day. I just joined the airdrop yesterday night. Thank you very much Ecex Exchange Team. I going to follow this project more intensive now then the Ecex Exchange Team is very responsive and susceptive to his followers.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

If the developers are contributing to the Ukraine national exchange then ukraine wont invest into them cause that's like returning them the money no?
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

Delighted to trade with Ecex Exchange, it helps providing excellent packaged promotional bonuses. Loved your strategy we investing but you are recognizing our investment and building a trust by filling us in return profits. Thanks for this fantastic Ecex Exchange launch in the economy, it deserves the brand of trust for the trading platform with customer satisfaction.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:32:08 PM

Question of member of bitcointalk.org didn't give me  sleep         25.11.2017

Machina_US:
„just wondering what is the benefit for us to invest in this ICO? like what is the different”

My first and quick response was: 

„We sell tokens to finance our activities as outlined in White Papers and Roadmap. We sell them at a price of  0.0004166667 ETH.
When our Ecex.Exchange works, we offer a payment service option at a price of 1 ZIG equals 1 Euro.
We put the issue tokens on the stock exchanges and give market participants the opportunity to buy and sell tokens.”

and it was Black Friday night and me, in the end, I understand that the answer I write was totally wrong. Or it was meant to the world there are only token related news and members looking for better buy, deal, and airdrop.

And  correct answer:

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is not a startup and is not a product where we use some next-generation complicated and sophisticated technology. On the contrary trading systems what we use are has justified itself in different countries and stock exchanges. We are building trading platform parts of which are well-known to all and work daily on different stock exchanges in the world.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform will not grow as fast as rockets like social networks. Our customer is individual or company who is deliberately is working with assignments(which means loans, receivables, bills, agreements,factorings, agreement of rights, etc.). Our Trading Platform is more meant for professionals than private persons. It is the tool helping easier to resolve hard questions how to manage  unwanted economic relations.

Ziggurat Token is a tool as well. There are economic reasons why project owner PlanetZiggurat OÜ decided to look financials from ICO market.
Ziggurat Tokens are compatible with our trading system. Ziggurat Tokens circulating altcoin exchanges and our trading platform, and keep our service priced competitive. Tokens will advertise on our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and bring new customers. And our Platform allows all owners of the tokens, including those who do not have Ziggurat Token traded on our platform and earn a profit.

That's why it's worth buying Ziggurat Tokens.

https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:42:33 PM

I will see if i can gather some eth to receive some token, it will worth alot I'm pretty sure, only time can tell us, and yes, I wanna partecipate in this as much as I can.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:46:33 PM

Thanks for the airdrop this was very fast and easy for receive. And thank you for fast and constructive answers to community. Regards)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:47:04 PM

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is not a startup and is not a product where we use some next-generation complicated and sophisticated technology. On the contrary trading systems what we use are has justified itself in different countries and stock exchanges. We are building trading platform parts of which are well-known to all and work daily on different stock exchanges in the world.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform will not grow as fast as rockets like social networks. Our customer is individual or company who is deliberately is working with assignments(which means loans, receivables, bills, agreements,factorings, agreement of rights, etc.). Our Trading Platform is more meant for professionals than private persons. It is the tool helping easier to resolve hard questions how to manage  unwanted economic relations.

Ziggurat Token is a tool as well. There are economic reasons why project owner PlanetZiggurat OÜ decided to look financials from ICO market.
Ziggurat Tokens are compatible with our trading system. Ziggurat Tokens circulating altcoin exchanges and our trading platform, and keep our service priced competitive. Tokens will advertise on our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and bring new customers. And our Platform allows all owners of the tokens, including those who do not have Ziggurat Token traded on our platform and earn a profit.

Thank you for your detailed explanation about Ecex Exchange Platform features and services. Will purchase the Ziggurat Tokens later in the afternoon. Wishing you and your project team great success in launching Ecex Exchange Platform.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

Ziggurat token is just associated with Ecex exchange. It is nice to have this emerging platform to build a better and stronger system. With the help of each system, the community made a strong connection to each other that is good to build a productive one. Ecex exchange is a highly competitive system circulates in crypto community. With the help of supporters and believers, this will become a global exchange to develop good service and system in the future.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:23 PM

what is ziggurat token? Why it associated with the Ecex exchange platform? Is it made by the same developer?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:24 PM

Question of member of bitcointalk.org didn't give me  sleep         25.11.2017

Machina_US:
„just wondering what is the benefit for us to invest in this ICO? like what is the different”

My first and quick response was: 

„We sell tokens to finance our activities as outlined in White Papers and Roadmap. We sell them at a price of  0.0004166667 ETH.
When our Ecex.Exchange works, we offer a payment service option at a price of 1 ZIG equals 1 Euro.
We put the issue tokens on the stock exchanges and give market participants the opportunity to buy and sell tokens.”

and it was Black Friday night and me, in the end, I understand that the answer I write was totally wrong. Or it was meant to the world there are only token related news and members looking for better buy, deal, and airdrop.

And  correct answer:

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform will not grow as fast as rockets like social networks. Our customer is individual or company who is deliberately is working with assignments(which means loans, receivables, bills, agreements,factorings, agreement of rights, etc.). Our Trading Platform is more meant for professionals than private persons. It is the tool helping easier to resolve hard questions how to manage  unwanted economic relations.

Yeap, I hope Ecex Exchange can gain more and more cash for increasing your capital and make a better exchange platform. And i think Ecex still do the right way with ZIG tokens.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

I have received 25 ZIG from the airdrop Wink big thanks, the team works very fast,etherdelta is the first exchange for zig
https://etherdelta.com/#0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:33:57 AM

thank you for this Christmas gift, I have participated in your airdrop and I hope I did in the right way and I'll get in my wallet soon.

Awesome, I'm also gonna dig into this free tokens. Hope we can get this tokens before Christmas? Thanks again for the giveaway admin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: