Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39910 times)
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

Additional Airdrop from eRupee! - 5 400 000 (e₹) eRupee tokens will be distributed on 25th of June between the Ecex accounts.
https://ecex.exchange/   

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

i think we got airdrops to our accounts, though i can not find any token on my  deposit ether adress ....!
my ether deposit address: 0x4D66Bf2475FCFbE6A7d8f6D233dc08DEaaFeC7ef no private key, okay!
someone has to insight me, we have account and account number, my ac is EX33ECEX1802613AF901
my central mew eth address is: 0xabb2f9C3D77b7eD222B5b2a002475880bb1f26C1 with pk and for go!
so, you have tokens and you can send to me as if i am site with 10 balances (utilities), any token yo want
i will give them in-house value (as if i am NACOUP or token buying balance), i will assign them IH value,
this in-house value will be 0.000073737 eth for all token you can send, so i will bet their values in dollars
as if i am home BETTOR i will make parlays on the site betonline. com and else, then i will paste it here in thread
it is sportsbetting-working balance (second utility), we bet all for all, so all parlays are belonging to all of you ..!
if your parlay lose we record it and refund in first bail out provided by the first next winner of a significant sum!
of course i am jobless and i can not bet more than 50 dollars in the name of your tokens, but we are testing it!
if you want faster communication than this thread, well i am on tgm of karmatoken 2018 (until they ban me, lol)
what is the sense here, we protect and recognize the value of our tokens, trade is okay, but we have to find the way
out from blind street, and test us, if we, the users can do something together for the value of our tokens, so start
see, what you want to do, probably, send 100 of any tokens (boy, girl, sps, spx, ktn, lvl, tau .. any) to my c1 addy
i will give you numbers 0001, 0002, etc ... as you will enter in testing .. for example, for 100 girl token you will have
right on 7 parlays on 1xbet or 4 parlays on betonline ... that is all folks .... if you want to be bettor i will send you tokens!

Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

Upcoming calendar of Listings and airdrops. Today AirDrps eRupee and TMCC  and listing: BTCC
Want list token and make airdrop?  Free of charge until 11th of July. https://ecex.exchange/ 

Listings ▮▮ Listings
publiccoin57

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

I had issue with my ETH wallet address , it got compromised, and this was the wallet I used during the Bounty campaign, so I changed my wallet to another one, I also moved the ZIG token sent to me during the Airdrop campaign to the new one I created. But the issue now is that I have been trying to change the old wallet address to the new wallet address, all to no avail, the old wallet keeps on reflecting as my withdrawal  ETH address. So please I need your help on this.
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

All times biggest airdrop on Ecex.Exchange ! - 400 000 000 (HYC) HydronChain tokens will be distributed on 27th of June between the Ecex.Exchange accounts.

Listings ▮▮ Listings
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

means, that we need another kind of rate, withdrawal rate, it is when user want to wd his zig (home tokens on which we base all our 10 utilities (balances)) he has to consent and confirm house price .... haha .. we have ICOPRICE, IH, OH and HP (site's price in ether) ... we handle all traffic in-house on IH, but when withdraw then house-site has to decide what is the present price ... probably, now could be 0.00000737 eth for a zig, HP will always be near OH ... to withdraw zig through withdrawal available balance ... sure, some day we can have OH>IH ... so many members will try to trade zig in OH exchanges ... nhhh ... we have plenty zig OH and IH ..... zig must be free to go OH, but we have to find the way how ..... 
if we see OH>IH we shall wd zig and trade ... okay ...
now let us continue with our first utility: sportsbetting-working ...!
at the level zero we start with $1 and try to double ... if we double we go up with $2 then level 2 with $4 ... so, we go, to level where we see we can bailout all losses and distribute remaining sum to 25%25%25%25% ... and we continue ... i hope you see that this method is sportsbetting-working ... not sportsbetting-gambling
i made one bet as to show level zero ... starting of the investor betting line ... 0001 user ...:
Baseball - MLB - Kansas City Royals vs. Milwaukee Brewers - Kansas City Royals  6/26/2018 8:10:01 PM- (EST)
+1½  +102 .. level 0 ... risk $1 .. targget $2

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

I wonder how you came up with the name Ziggurat. I remember it is a building in a popular computer game Smiley

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

AirDrop - 10 000 000 (TRXC) Tron Classic Tokens
will be distributed on 27th of June between the Ecex accounts.
@TronClassic  https://www.tronclassic.xyz/    http://t.me/ClassicTron                https://ecex.exchange/   

https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/status/1011900280143785984

Listings ▮▮ Listings
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Youtuber video: ECEX Free Airdrops for Registered Users All Tokens Listed in Exchange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaHX33RHpMI

Listings ▮▮ Listings
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x39c682330047f4e270d77a8c50d2e8fad97bcaa6f97a2d265ef547e01ce8cf75
my eth address was hacked for 0.200 eth, they have UI of mew (be careful), they ask you to paste private key,
i think they are hacking campaign workers ... that is very low morality .... but stealing is one of the main human profile characteristic ... bill gates and zucekerberg have progressed that way ... still, we need an online body-entity where you can recourse .... haha .. maybe we can make startup or utility of anti-hacker patrol .. lol ...i tracked all transactions and found somewhere on coss fb campaign sum 1822 tokens .. i checked if his eda is there ... haha .. it is not there, he hacked even these tokens from someone ... then i realized, his tokens are all from finished campaigns, means that he stole them .... he is not working he is stealing from workers, more than the state does ... haha ... i saw it in movies ... last days someone called me: internet detective ... omg ... i think that human progress needs naive and good people, and i am pretending it and simulating such behavior ....
how, maybe we can consider to make a balance to re-hack the hackers, and all we get there will be available to us on a balance 11th: anti-hack balance ...! ... i read that a hacker returned sum of $51M ... we could get that money ... lol .. something as in case of Jessie James .... if a hacker takes big money from whales or others then can donate or finance our 10 balances site ... so, hack can be positive and negative for the society universally, as scum, scam, spam and slam can be, too .... !
hah .. to hack the hackers ... yeah, that could be a good challenge and dounting task for internet geeks and rest of us ....
okay, this can be our utility, for example: you bring any info about hacking, we process it in-house and reward your balance in ZIGIH = 0.000073737 ... but we are not prosecutors (centralized), we are user-members (decentralized oriented towards off-center (saturn), so in the balance page we all can see information and tx .... same as in our sportsbetting-working balance: all parlays are labeled and seen, in order that we are happy or sad on any result, as we bet "all for all" .. lol
consequently, we have main entry page on our site with 10 balances (5 left 5 right) and withdrawal available up over bounty portal, bux and clix timeline which is running in the middle ... all amounts are reflected in balances boxes in KTNIH ... when we click on balance it conveys us to the page of that balance .... so, sportsbetting, lottery, hack hackers, etc will have separate timelines to avoid congestion on main page's timeline ... on the main timeline we click buxes and campaigns ( i would accept only twitter ), say, the owners apply their tweets to be retweeted, they send us tweets and we do it and the reward is automatically registered on BPB (bounty portal balance) and, sure, re-calculated up in WDA balance ... !
when a member clicks on the token buying balance then he sees the wall with token balances with prices we are ready to pay ... and with his IP quota and our quotas for this month .. for example: CCOS 0.00003737 eth (in ZIGIH) per IP 1000 CCOS .... WALL 0.746 eth remaining ... (it means we allocated 1 eth for CCOS this month and we bought already 0.354 eth .... user has got the new value of his tokens and converted over eth to ZIGIH .. then this is reflected in home token balance ... member can then send the ZIGIH to any of balances and finance his likes and interests ... probably, in page for betting we need another converter to cryptos and fiats so that our bettor can roam through betting sites and choose where to create parlays ....
balance for shares (PZOU balance) have to be more simple as it is passive income on our active profits .... one share maybe 100 ZIGIH ... if we need money we can always re-sell shares at a present value ... if the site goes well, well, we can use 1% to 100% and over, yield monthly .. if we fail, haha, then - 1% to -100% ... we risk also: "all for all" ... lol
divine balance is simplest one as it it is genial .... if you withdraw 0.100 eth you get 3.7% and site sends 0.01037 eth .... and your balance is reduced from 737373 dd to minus 0.0037 eth ( probably we consider here 1 dd is 0.00007373 eth = ZIGIH ) .... DD stands for Divine Dollars to pair Mundane Dollar 1:1 ... but, but probably, it is time to leave fiats and go for: DD = Divine Dignity (or so), to re-orienting from fiat-crypto to crypto-divine
one day we may come to a situation that we have in our WDA balance second multi-options boxes: you want to withdraw: in fiats, in cryptos, in tokens, in divines ...!.. so far we have 2 options in WD: you want withdrawal on threshold 0.020 eth or you want reinvest to your HTB on the same threshold ...
as regards ZIGIH><ZIGOH i do not know clearly what to apply .... but, if users buy ZIG out in OH area and trade, they can then deposit them in their account where they get value ZIGIH 0.00007373 eth (for now in testing, later when if we go to real site then 0.00073737) .... if ZIGOH becomes traded and get value over ZIGIH .... probably the user-members would like to withdraw ZIGIH to ZIGOH ... what, ZIG must be free to circulate, so, they can withdraw all ZIG any time, we then simply use GIRL token as house (home) token or any other tokens we have bought from users on TBB (tokens buying balance (wall)) .... if ZIGOH goes down under 0.00073737 eth, they may come back ... maybe now sold on the wall in TBB for CCOS or so ... hahahaha .. maybe that is the main aim of this paradigm: "EXPEL ZIG FROM THE TEMPLE" .... so be it ...! thanks .... !

Garnic Robert

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

I expect this business go up well and perfect.
Spotless website, watchful idea,  good design.
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

22 000 (BC) Block Chain Tokens
will be distributed on 29th of June between the Ecex.Eschange accounts.

Listings ▮▮ Listings
publiccoin57

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

hi sr...i have see lemon on widdrawal menu but i cant paying fee with my ZIG...thats true must puying fee with 0.002ETH?
Ecex.Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

hi sr...i have see lemon on widdrawal menu but i cant paying fee with my ZIG...thats true must puying fee with 0.002ETH?

Yes. Right price!

Listings ▮▮ Listings
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

I deposited Eth but still hasn't shown in my balance even though I it has 300+ confirmation
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x47c4bc96572e2285afc9137e132d70c559f9d9022a454e18793ce9b144583003

Please Check planning on buying ZIG while its CHeap
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

I deposited Eth but still hasn't shown in my balance even though I it has 300+ confirmation
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x47c4bc96572e2285afc9137e132d70c559f9d9022a454e18793ce9b144583003

Please Check planning on buying ZIG while its CHeap
yes .. you have paid fees 0.0004 eth ... and upper member paid 0.002 eth fees (right price) ... on fork delta i paid 0.001 eth fees for failed transaction ....see, we need eleventh balance for users recourse .... not for to refund money necessarily, but for fair and honest behaving on internet and especially in decentralised crypto industry ...! ... buy zig we are now near average token price and we go up to saturn and beyond ... buy in OH and hodle in IH .... that is all ..lol 

Grandevchildplac

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Such idea are becoming useful!
Sentient plan, impeccable website, really good job.
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

okay .... composed our set of 10 balances ... but progress demands more and more utilities ... so we have 11. balance as Hacking Hackers Balance .... means, all that we earn from such a hack reflects in that balance and members can withdraw or re-invest as they wish .... i worked on our ecex.exchange, yesterday, and simulated our wall of tbb, so i asked 73 tokens of any provenience on the list at the rate of ZIGIH (1 ZIG = 0.000737373 ETH) ... so, your tokens got new value ... and as i plan 13th balance to be Users Admin Balance (UAB)... well ... i installed EE as 12th balance (utility) .... so we will have: wall price, ask price, bid price, ih price, wd price, nhhh . oh price for our assets in PlanetZiggurat OU..... hah .. let us see and let it be ...!
you will ask: what on earth is UAB .... and i say: a member participates in tlks on telegram (or any other social) .... he presumed messaging as if he working online as universal users admin ... then he clicks right takes a link to message and paste in UAB page .... message is rewarded and reflected in balance box as amount of ZIG .... probably, all balances are in ZIG .. it is home token (with in-house value) ..... ! we have to protect our integrity and our dignity (and our wallets) and our ZIG .... then we have rcognize all tokens and respect them by helping them to rising up ... i go now to google word "nifty" ... bye...!
particularly good, skilful, or effective ..."nifty footwork" synonyms: skilful, capable, agile, fashionable, stylish, smart

Yaokubu

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Hello guys! I've tested all the details of your plan and all is really very useful.
publiccoin57

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

hello there, i just signed up on exec.exchange and dont get any confirmation mail? How long does it take usaly?.... And yes, i checked spamordner and tried resend....Any Clue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: