Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PXC(Phenixcoin) The coin you should Invest in.  (Read 8787 times)
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:33:58 PM

Just because someone takes a risk and financially invests into something does not mean that it is obligated to make a penny. The arrogance behind 99% of the people involved makes me sick. A copy-paste coin with a business plan of long-term revenue streams through micro-transactions derived from services is still a copy-paste coin.

You have crossed the line between discussion and trolling, good sir.
You're putting words in my mouth, and pretend to know our business plan.

Where did I say it's obligated to make money ? Where did you find our business plan ? You've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Please post something constructive if you want a reply.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:53:28 PM

Just because someone takes a risk and financially invests into something does not mean that it is obligated to make a penny. The arrogance behind 99% of the people involved makes me sick. A copy-paste coin with a business plan of long-term revenue streams through micro-transactions derived from services is still a copy-paste coin.

Welcome to my trolls list. you are no different then them.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:07:09 PM

You have crossed the line between discussion and trolling, good sir.
You're putting words in my mouth, and pretend to know our business plan.

Where did I say it's obligated to make money ? Where did you find our business plan ? You've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Please post something constructive if you want a reply.

'PXC per se does not innovate technically over LTC, it's a clone. It's slightly tweaked but nothing new. Why ? We don't need it. When our target audiences buy PXC to subscribe to content, buy products or use services, they're not going to ask ;' - you

'Phenix ( JohnCar's COMPANY not just a copy-pastecoin ! ) has made significant investments to get up and running. Lawyers, hosting, contracts with partners, expensive FINCEN compliance... the list goes on. The pre-mine is peanuts compared to that. He would never break even.

Ask yourself this... what's more desirable a goal : to make a couple of thousands of dollars with a pump and dump scheme that takes months to prepare, or to build a successful crypto coin empire that will dominate the crypto crypto coin world and beyond ? What we're seeing here are the first baby steps.' - you again

Who is the troll?

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:13:11 PM

Who is the troll?
You are. Go back to promoting MEC, the coin where 50% of it's entirety will be held by whoever mined in the first few months...

...and you come here calling PXC (2% mined so far) a pump and dump!  Roll Eyes
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:23:28 PM

This is not trolling. He made some legit comments what reflects the opinion of many of us. Until now we seen lots of hype, heard about tons of good looking plans... without any really great results. Some of us getting inpatient.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:30:43 PM

This is not trolling. He made some legit comments what reflects the opinion of many of us. Until now we seen lots of hype, heard about tons of good looking plans... without any really great results. Some of us getting inpatient.

Sorry to say but this is the wrong place for impatient people. The things they have promised of are not a childs play.

And of course he is trolling. He is saying that a person who has invested money and hard work in a project doesn't deserve returns.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:34:12 PM

SO what is MEGACOIN. Huh

ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:44:16 PM

SO what is MEGACOIN. Huh

The first scrypt-based coin built on BTC's latest code. But I am not here to discuss MEC, there is a forum for that elsewhere. I am here to discuss PXC.

Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:52:31 PM

SO what is MEGACOIN. Huh

But I am not here to discuss MEC, there is a forum for that elsewhere. I am here to discuss PXC.

There is a forum for that elsewhere.  http://forum.phenixcoin.com/

Not sure trolls are invited, but give it a shot. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:55:04 PM

Sorry to say but this is the wrong place for impatient people. The things they have promised of are not a childs play.

And of course he is trolling. He is saying that a person who has invested money and hard work in a project doesn't deserve returns.

Sorry to say, but if it's not a child's play then you guys should be less impulsive with the "breaking news". Plan things properly, test it and when everything working then announce and release it. Unlike this ongoing mess around the new UNOCS service...

Actually I'm appreciate this fumbling as it's constant opportunity to buy cheap PXC and then dump it after the latest breaking news Smiley.
ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:58:29 PM

SO what is MEGACOIN. Huh

But I am not here to discuss MEC, there is a forum for that elsewhere. I am here to discuss PXC.

There is a forum for that elsewhere.  http://forum.phenixcoin.com/

Not sure trolls are invited, but give it a shot. 

Kangaroo Court

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:06:05 PM

Sorry to say, but if it's not a child's play then you guys should be less impulsive with the "breaking news". Plan things properly, test it and when everything working then announce and release it. Unlike this ongoing mess around the new UNOCS service...

Actually I'm appreciate this fumbling as it's constant opportunity to buy cheap PXC and then dump it after the latest breaking news Smiley.

Mistakes are a part of life and lesson has been learned so next time you won't see anything like this.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:08:56 PM

SO what is MEGACOIN. Huh

The first scrypt-based coin built on BTC's latest code. But I am not here to discuss MEC, there is a forum for that elsewhere. I am here to discuss PXC.

A copy-paste coin even if it is copied from Bitcoin code is still a copy-paste coin Cool

I am here to discuss PXC.

Edit for you. I am here to troll. Grin

ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:10:45 PM

SO what is MEGACOIN. Huh

Here fixed it for you:

The first scrypt-based coin built on a copy & paste of BTC's latest code.

Now you just look like a hypocrite.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:13:08 PM

Mistakes are a part of life and lesson has been learned so next time you won't see anything like this.

Maybe implementing some project management methodology and/or hiring a project manger (a real one) would be a good idea Smiley.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:16:07 PM

Maybe implementing some project management methodology and/or hiring a project manger (a real one) would be a good idea Smiley.

Good Idea but I think they won't be needing that.

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:38:18 PM

Indeed... I see Smiley. OK. Never mind.... and good luck with your project Smiley
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:42:38 PM

Indeed... I see Smiley. OK. Never mind.... and good luck with your project Smiley

Thanks for the good luck but I am not a part of this project. I am just a supporter. Smiley

ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:31:03 PM

SO what is MEGACOIN. Huh

Here fixed it for you:

Rather, I actually look like an educated coin investor. It is something completely unique and never done. If you are aware, BTC is SHA256 and LTC copy coins are Scrypt. This means that the code was actually done by hand and requires a lot of development skill. BTC does not convert to scrypt easily.

Continue trolling 'the trolls'.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:50:25 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 11:07:32 PM by nawazish1

SO what is MEGACOIN. Huh

Here fixed it for you:

Rather, I actually look like an educated coin investor. It is something completely unique and never done. If you are aware, BTC is SHA256 and LTC copy coins are Scrypt. This means that the code was actually done by hand and requires a lot of development skill. BTC does not convert to scrypt easily.

Continue trolling 'the trolls'.

No this means developer wasted time on useless thing. Average user never cares about technical innovations. He just sees what services he will be able to use or how the crypto is going to benefit him. I mean come on guys when you guys use your dollars do you ever see what machine has made it or do you even care about serial no. If no then why here.

Lets stop this bashing other coins to promote your own. Lets combine the power and show a positive image of cryptos to the world. Support each other. MEC is no doubt a good coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: