Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:11:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you tell me what makes your favorite alcoin 'the best investment'?  (Read 342 times)
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

Put $1000 on bitcoin, and diversify the other part in some altcoins that you think that are worth it.. Dont invest that money on ICO's because you said that it is the only money that you have right now.
Maybe ico's are a good investment, but if it is your first play, then dont even think about putting your funds in there because you are risking all your money.

Anyway, ethereum is my favourite altcoin because the price has went up by more than 16 times during this year, from $23 to more than $470 in just a few months.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

I will not invent the bicycle if I recommend you to invest into altcoins with the highest capitalization, the coins that appeared on the market years ago and did not have great falls. These are Litecoin, Ripple, DASH and Ethereum. Not sure about 15, but NEM, NEO and Waves are also good.
torbellino777

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:34:06 PM

buy salt
funfair
omisego
litecoin
aurgur

I have all of these for sale or trade as well

thanks
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:55:48 PM

I do not have a so called "best altcoin" in my kitty. If you have one then you are doing crypto the wrong way. Unfortunately I also learned this the hard way when I bought and holded one of the projects with an awesome whitepaper and competent team from 21 ETH to now its current value of 5 ETH.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

I think you will need to do this research yourself, as you can see they will only be suggesting the project they have interest in or invested into, just check out the team and the project idea and make your decision, current price is also very important
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

my favorite coin atm, is for sure viberate, you can read more about it here: https://www.viberate.io/
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:57:55 PM

If you are looking forward for a long term investment, Etherium will always comes first in my mind. I see so much potential on Etherium in a long run. But still it os not considerable the best altcoin. No one can say that. For me nothing is the best. There is even probability that I am wrong about etherium. I just let my luck walk its way to me. If not, then all I can say is sorry.

Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

First, it's right that you decided not to invest all your money in one altcoin.
Secondly, pay attention to the top 10 altcoins-for investments this is the right decision.
The best altcoins for me- are altcoins, with a strong team, in which there is growth potential and in which there is technology.
Zhaojiabang

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

PUBLICA! Decentrilized publishing platform that might bring publishing to a new level. One of the projects I have great belief in. The idea is awesome, and the team behind the project is great. They've launched their ICO in October, and already presented their Proof of concept. The price now is 5x the ICO price, but the market cap is still tiny  (9,939,884 USD), basically lots of opportunities to grow. So i'm just hodling and waiting for my lambo  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: