Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt (NXT) Upcoming airdrop - Price speculation  (Read 1293 times)
browniee (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

Will the price increase drastically with the upcoming IGNIS airdrop?
You'll get 0.5 IGNIS for every NXT. The current value of IGNIS is $0.14 (futures are traded for $0.30 at Hitbtc)

Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:19:31 PM

It's worth it, anything can happen...who knows, ignis may become next big thing tomorrow and that's a free money for keeping NXT

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:25:52 PM

I alerady bought jerulda to get my Ignis 1:1 later. ...very promising project, very active and skillful dev team with good community.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

I’m keeping my nxt until I get an airdrop then I’m dumping. I think in the short run price of nxt will rise because people want free ignis but after the airdrop every one will dump nxt. I do believe in the long term ardor ignis project but not nxt
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

is it just by buying and hold nxt we will get ignis? where should i store ntx to get airdrop, nxt official wallet or in exchanger?
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:18:23 PM

Dunno but I read up on NXT. Found this:

"Nxt is an advanced blockchain platform which builds on and improves the basic functionality of pioneering cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency and financial systems are the first widely used applications of blockchain technology, but the blockchain and its associated technology can be used for so much more.

Nxt revolutionises the financial technology, crowdfunding and governance industries by providing not only the groundbreaking NXT crypto-currency, but also a powerful, modular toolset to build with in any way Nxt users can imagine. Nxt gives users complete freedom to create their own applications."
SilverCryptoFX

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

I’m keeping my nxt until I get an airdrop then I’m dumping. I think in the short run price of nxt will rise because people want free ignis but after the airdrop every one will dump nxt. I do believe in the long term ardor ignis project but not nxt

Don't be so sure Nxt will dump. Next will be the ICO incubator for the Ardor platform. If everybody is saying the same thing (which they are) it'll normally do the opposite and not dump.

I'm personally in at 800Sats and riding it until the snap on or about Christmas Day. However, if things get a little crazy before like we see EMC2 today, I'll be forced to cash in. That level will be 6-9000Sats. I'm hoping I can get to the snap for free Ignis though, to compliment my Ardor position.

Load up, this will be good.
charith1984

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

hope it will up more and more
pipoinzaghi

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

https://twitter.com/assassin7898
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

I have NXT but kept on exchange wallet, am I eligible to get ignis? I don't know how to get IGNIS with my NXT, just find that everyone kept NXT will get Ignis. Any information about how to claim IGNIS? Thanks.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ThomasVeil

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:00:03 PM

is it just by buying and hold nxt we will get ignis? where should i store ntx to get airdrop, nxt official wallet or in exchanger?

Yes to the first part - if you have NXT then you will receive 0.5 IGNIS additionally on the launch (lock-in date is the 25th of December). It will be under the same address (but on the Ardor blockchain).
As for where to store it: We don't have word yet from the exchanges. Until we do, it's best to keep the NXT in the Nxt-wallet. It's really easy to use.

I have NXT but kept on exchange wallet, am I eligible to get ignis? I don't know how to get IGNIS with my NXT, just find that everyone kept NXT will get Ignis. Any information about how to claim IGNIS? Thanks.

See above.
The Ardor code was just made public two days ago. So I think exchanges are now looking into it.  
But anyways: Best not to store stuff on exchanges.
moataz_ans

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

I see first target 2200 -2400
We will see some up down waves till airdrop day
But if hold to airdrop date it will be profitable

Good luck
browniee (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:08:35 AM

50% up already Grin
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

so we just keep our NXT  in the official NXT wallet and that's it?

I've been holding NXT since 2014....bought them for like 5 cents or something!  Glad I didnt dump them after all these years and glad I didnt lose my passphrase!

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:44:38 PM

Hello. you can hold it in your wallet and it seems  Bittrex will  credit you Ignis if you hold it at the Exchange although they havent stated that you can sell it immediately, i will hold any way. Do your own research

Cheers
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:40 PM

So any guesses about how high this nxt can reach? It’s already at $2.12. I saw somewhere that people were speculating $2.50 before the airdrop. What do you think, over or under before December 28?
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:49:44 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ignis/
ignis future are valued wayyy higher then nxt i.e 2x of nxt price, so nxt could possibly go to $4 before it retraces/airdrop.

mafostedu

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

Ignis is a long term investment, i wouldn't put money in there at the moment, it is very risky because it is an ico based on another altcoin that has been launched only some time ago.
Be careful guys, maybe it looks tempting, but no one knows what is really going to happen with this one.
j4shortee

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:09:04 PM

What price can be reached by NXT and IGNIS by December 28? Is it still profitable to buy NXT?
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:15:54 PM

Ignis is a long term investment, i wouldn't put money in there at the moment, it is very risky because it is an ico based on another altcoin that has been launched only some time ago.
Be careful guys, maybe it looks tempting, but no one knows what is really going to happen with this one.

I agree with you. Its ICO based and its very risky alot of traders/investors are in a ICO trap first come first serve to those people who will sell first. i'm just going to accumulate NXT at this moment until such time i will sell them before Dec28

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: