Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices going up to 9.3k$?  (Read 1326 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:22:06 PM

Omg I just checked on the price and it suddenly took a leap from 8.8k to 9.3k$.
People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?
Yes in deed, bitcoin may reach 10 000$ by the end of the year. Related to new trading strategy, there are some but i can't reveal it, it would be in my disadvantage telling to the entire world how to get rich.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:34:57 PM

My prediction is the same as always... it will keep going up in the long term.

My strategy is the same as always... just keep holding, and buy any dips and enjoy the show without having to worry about being liquidated in a short, or missing the dip and therefore being forced to panic buy back in.

Think about all the good things that are coming to Bitcoin in 2018 and you will see why we haven't see anything yet. $10000 is just a psychological number, that's all.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

Yeah for last few months bitcoin price rises very fast and if it keep rising then we may see bitcoin price will worth $11000-$12000 by the end of this year. I think more and more people and companies are coming to the crypto market that's why we are seeing price rising very fast.
There is only one strategy that I'm currently using is buy low and sell high.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

Yes bitcoin now over $9000+ and it is must be hit $10000+ because in December Have Fork so it is must be hit around $10000+ . I'm don't miss this chance buy around $10000 bitcoin and i will sell when it hit $10000.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:02 PM

I didn't think it would make it but now I would be very surprised if we don't see bitcoin reach 10k before christmas! Just in time for everyone to spend all their christmas money on bitcoins and further push up the price  Grin my strategy is just to hold and where possible try to trade and accumulate more bitcoins.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

Yes, Bitcoin market value finally break through  $9300 and it is a things of joy for Bitcoin holders and for those who are yet to invest in Bitcoin hoping that the price will nosedive to $4,000 or below are all waiting in vain. The only trading strategy at the moment is to keep holding no matter what happen along the way to $20,000 if all things remain equal.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:15:13 PM

It's been clear to everyone since it reached 8k that it will reach $10000 before the new year.
With this crazy boosts in price in such a small duration, I think it's safe to say that the price per bitcoin will surely surpass $15,000 during 2018.

This makes me totally regret selling at $7400 when I thought that it was the highest it will ever be in a long period of time. It took me only days to realize that I was totally wrong but even when it dipped back to 6k, I didn't buy as I thought that it was the end of the "pump".

Grrr. I'm so mad at myself right now. At least I still haven't sold some. I've decided not to sell btc ever again. At least not before the end of 2018 (or maybe even never). I am young (20) so don't have any responsibilities atm. I should use this in the best way and save every dollar I earn and buy crypto with it.

If I just had a little more confidence and left just $200 or something as btc when I first came to know it (which was in 2015), that 200 could've been $6,596 by today's prices Sad
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:37:45 PM

Considering the tremendous upward momentum that bitcoin is having these days due to the growing enthusiasm of new investors who have found in the bitcoin an asset without comparison in the financial world, the barrier of $10,000 seems too short right now, and not will be strange to see it fall in coming days. Therefore, seeing a price of bitcoin closing the year around $12,000 seems to be positioning itself as a new goal.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:46:29 PM

It is becoming a little scary right..

How can the BTC raised this much?

Will it crash or keep rising?

Should we sell our Bitcoins now?

Will BTC hit $10K before new year?

Many question in my mind..
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

Bitcoin literally just went up to $9,200 or might even reached $9,300 by now (I was not always watching constantly).

I think it will definitely go above $10,000 at this point because the whole world wants it to, and when the market wants something to happen, chances are it will and does.

Just wait and see. Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:41:29 PM

That is what we really want, a 10 000 $ we really on the new record of bitcoin, but I hope exchange site will not make the fee reach to its limit again, I mean make the fee so high too, taking advantage of the value,

And we do not lose hope because we keep on riaing, just make possitivr vibes so it will continue.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

the only prob is. with 10k there will be  correction. it will be bigger. just keep hodling guys. it might loose 30% in 1 week.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:15:15 PM

There's no new trading strategy that I have come up with. What I just do is keep riding on the pump and still optimistic with future plans on the bitcoins that I hold now. $10,000 is on it's way as many are keep on saying we will see bitcoin at the end of the year at $10,000. There is a big adoption that's happening to bitcoin right now and that results for it's price to hit new ATH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

the only prob is. with 10k there will be  correction. it will be bigger. just keep hodling guys. it might loose 30% in 1 week.

And how do you know that this is really going to happen? You are just a newbie, you can not predict anything because you just registered in here a few weeks ago, we are more experienced as you.

I have been looking at the markets for more than three years, and i can tell you that we are passing through a big whole that will make bitcoin make a huge pump during the next days, because touching a five digits is not an easy task.

So prepare yourself for a huge pump, i dont think that we are going to face another dump.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:26:52 PM

I didn't think that it will reach $10K this year, but it looks like it just might. Trading strategies? Invest in an undervalued alt coin that you believe has a good future. Everyone has an opinion about which alt coin to invest in, but that is what I would advise.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

I guess, that is true, it can probably reach at $10000 at the end of this year. It is now almost $10000. And i am expecting for much higher price than $10000.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

Bitcoin always surprising me price would be reach to $10k this year ends. The price is fast approaching so I think it is possible anytime. Trading strategy just invest on what you can afford only.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:55:56 PM

Yes bitcoin now over $9000+ and it is must be hit $10000+ because in December Have Fork so it is must be hit around $10000+ . I'm don't miss this chance buy around $10000 bitcoin and i will sell when it hit $10000.
There are a lot of fork coming up with bitcoin and you could even see a fork in January ,so keep on holding your coins and make sure you get your free fork coins before selling off Cheesy ,i really hope there is a big crash coming up so that i could enter bitcoin once again rather than dealing with alt coins.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:57:46 PM

Bitcoin has risen steadily.
There is no official Bitcoin exchange and hence there is no official Bitcoin price. The bitcoin exchanges operate around the clock (unlike stock markets).
On the other hand, Bitcoin will never disappoint when it comes to delivering exhilarating shivers. It is hard to argue that bitcoin does anything better than existing currency.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: