Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices going up to 9.3k$?  (Read 1326 times)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

Omg I just checked on the price and it suddenly took a leap from 8.8k to 9.3k$.
People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?

My prediction the price will can reach $ 30,000, is just a moment the value now $ 10,000 and can be rise and shine again.
Many investors still hold bitcoin and when the price go down they buy more to increase the value investment.
The strategy just buy more when the price go down, hold and wait until the price come higher.
We can predict this amount to be real at the end of this year. Like the last year, prices were too low and nearly stable in one circle of numbers from where they went moving. But the prices shown a fantastic move at the end of year when they were just jumping like frogs. I remember, in one day and within two hours, prices raised up with a difference of $2000 in just two hours, damn it was.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

People predicted it would reach 10k$ by year end ,what are your predictions ,any new trading strategy you have come up with?

My prediction the price will can reach $ 30,000, is just a moment the value now $ 10,000 and can be rise and shine again.
Many investors still hold bitcoin and when the price go down they buy more to increase the value investment.
The strategy just buy more when the price go down, hold and wait until the price come higher.
We can predict this amount to be real at the end of this year. Like the last year, prices were too low and nearly stable in one circle of numbers from where they went moving. But the prices shown a fantastic move at the end of year when they were just jumping like frogs. I remember, in one day and within two hours, prices raised up with a difference of $2000 in just two hours, damn it was.
well, hope it will happen again this year. but, seeing the current bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices are actually reduced and decreased. I wonder how many companies are banning advertising cryptocurrency, thus making bitcoin prices into a severe dump. I just hope the price soon rises back at a price of $ 9k.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

This has been long predicted and it is becoming glaring and clearer by the day. It is normal to expect a correction after this bull run which is normal at this point probably to $8000, however, after that, we should get a balance on a value very close to $10000 or a little bit above $10000 from the look of things right now. We all expected $10000 before the end of the year but no one knows it would get this close before the end of November.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

I think we are nearing the $9k mark and hopefully would reach the $10k mark anytime soon. The real test right now is the resistance level of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest. I would think testing the waters between $8.5k to $9k would be interesting for us to see right now. The BTC premium price in South Korea is back, so this is gonna be an interesting week for all of us.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

I think we are nearing the $9k mark and hopefully would reach the $10k mark anytime soon. The real test right now is the resistance level of Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest. I would think testing the waters between $8.5k to $9k would be interesting for us to see right now. The BTC premium price in South Korea is back, so this is gonna be an interesting week for all of us.
I think the chance that bitcoin will hit 10k$ is really possible because 4 months ago, the price is 20k$ not only 9k$ like right now .
So there isn't that much hard for Bitcoin to come back into the old target when it's really potiental for the future.
Just try to keep your interests in it and you won't be regret in the future for sure.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
crazyaspinoy016

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

It is not possible for BTC to get back to track, If it hits the 20k mark it is not possible to reach half of it. Just hoard on tight our time will come Cheesy
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

It is not possible for BTC to get back to track, If it hits the 20k mark it is not possible to reach half of it. Just hoard on tight our time will come Cheesy
Hoarding isn't a good thing at all moments, sometimes you should know how to let it go rather then just persist keep it with you without knowing that those coins could turn into garbages in the nearly future.
Donig the right action will help you so much on your trading career.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Hoarding isn't a good thing at all moments, sometimes you should know how to let it go rather then just persist keep it with you without knowing that those coins could turn into garbages in the nearly future.

If you want to see the bitcoin in garbage better you can move out from this forum. There are people still there on this forum to spread the negativity to all the people. We need a people here to take the bitcoin uplift to peak value all the time.
I believe this time bitcoin's price potential. I expect the maximum of 12.5k USD with the ramp move on bitcoin price.

If you are bitcoin holder this is the right to see the more profit in near future, then you can sell the coins mate.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

This has been long predicted and it is becoming glaring and clearer by the day. It is normal to expect a correction after this bull run which is normal at this point probably to $8000, however, after that, we should get a balance on a value very close to $10000 or a little bit above $10000 from the look of things right now. We all expected $10000 before the end of the year but no one knows it would get this close before the end of November.
Everyone is making predictions according to their mentality and their way of thinking but it is very hard for anyone to say the exact price of bitcoin, 10000k dollar is the current price of bitcoin in market so gradually it will get better now, I am really hopeful because people are showing keen interest for bitcoin and price is getting better now, so I am very sure this year price will be above 30k dollar 9.3k is the current price of bitcoin.
James andrew

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Everything is possible but I think Bitcoin reached 10k$ next month and I hope end of this year Bitcoin touch 20k$
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

If you want to see the bitcoin in garbage better you can move out from this forum. There are people still there on this forum to spread the negativity to all the people. We need a people here to take the bitcoin uplift to peak value all the time.
I believe this time bitcoin's price potential. I expect the maximum of 12.5k USD with the ramp move on bitcoin price.

If you are bitcoin holder this is the right to see the more profit in near future, then you can sell the coins mate.

Dude don't feed this troll. I'm pretty sure that this account will just spread lies around the forum. Right now the price seems to be hovering at around $8800-$9K and its just a few thousand dollars to get into the $10K mark.

I agree though that holding is the best option but you need to have that mental strength not to be tempted to push the sell button when it keeps on going down. Again, holding for long term is the safest way to get profits without the hassle of doing trading and the headache if you are a day trader.

I would also advise not to do day trading right now, as we have already pass the bearish market and it doesn't make sense to short to get quick dollars. To be able to maximize your gains hold it till the end of the year and see how your investment grows exponentially.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

My new strategy is that I would try as hard, as I can to obtain some bitcoins and start to trade it as soon as possible, lol. Becouse I dont have any yet
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

It's really nice to monitor the price now because price of bitcoin is finally going up. It's really exciting to imagine with a big waves Now. I really hope and pray to increase continually. Because bitcoin will amazed everyone of what will do to us now. Our life will turn into joy. Bitcoin will be popular soon because of high volatility value which gives a big profit.Bitciin earning is the best.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Everyone is making predictions according to their mentality and their way of thinking but it is very hard for anyone to say the exact price of bitcoin, 10000k dollar is the current price of bitcoin in market so gradually it will get better now, I am really hopeful because people are showing keen interest for bitcoin and price is getting better now, so I am very sure this year price will be above 30k dollar 9.3k is the current price of bitcoin.
Yeah brother, this would be increasing and may your hopes gets fruitful. We all are listening to such news that bitcoins would jump in April and this would be done and blah blah. But see it is ending or April and still bitcoins are low. But now, I just saw bitcoins are rising up slowly and smoothly so let’s see what it takes for us in this April. Time to see some good moments with bitcoins.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

It's really nice to monitor the price now because price of bitcoin is finally going up. It's really exciting to imagine with a big waves Now. I really hope and pray to increase continually. Because bitcoin will amazed everyone of what will do to us now. Our life will turn into joy. Bitcoin will be popular soon because of high volatility value which gives a big profit.Bitciin earning is the best.
At present, the price of BTC is showing signs of decline but I think this will be soon overcome in the shortest time as the demand for Bitcoin is still high and the future of Bitcoin is still great. I personally believe Bitcoin will make us live happier and more people will become millionaires from this market. Just wait for the price up and you will get the best profit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

it's true bitcoin prices go up to $ 9300, but today I see the correction in bitcoin and all altcoin also come down all ... maybe bitcoin can be stable at $ 8500- $ 9000 after this correction and then will go back up slowly ...
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Quite related to nowadays topic's name )
I think we will go to a VERY VERY strong resistance level about 11700
Then market will go down on a long long correction and consolidation
But everything is so chaotic now... it can be changed easily
Just my prediction, not financial advice  Cool

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Bice I would say maybe its possible (because when the time comes of cryto market value rise and fall for a long or short period of time base on what I know form other sourceses it is a correction)  or it is a big yes.

Just saying the truth here these decreasing and increasing happens when people are buying and selling bitcoin and yes people are always buying and selling, 24/7 they say ( and another knowledge from what I read here and in the internet) it is the cause of the companies/ICO.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Quite related to nowadays topic's name )
I think we will go to a VERY VERY strong resistance level about 11700
Then market will go down on a long long correction and consolidation
But everything is so chaotic now... it can be changed easily
Just my prediction, not financial advice  Cool

I think that bitcoin price will not go far from 9000$ this month. It touched 9500$ but this hasn't lasted for long and probably the price will fluctuate around 9000$ for a while.
At the moment 10000$ looks like a magic boundary and that everything will be easier once we cross it but stillI wouldn't say we have chaotic situation. Actualy it's prety much stable for a while now.

malaj

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

hello community. How do you think will bitcoin down soon? i agree that at the end of year it will be 10000 or more. But what about now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: