Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Strategy  (Read 661 times)
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:12:43 PM

Buying coins under 0.5$ is not good for trading.

If some of your coins dont goes well sell them at current price and buy back those coins with the bitcoins you gain from selling them. Your quantity of the coins will increase.
Please note: only apply this if you trust the coin.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

Here is a little bit better strategy. Buy tokens after their release under ICO price at EtherDelta and sell them after the listing at some well known exchange Wink

I think for me this is the best strategy, most of this ICOs dumped immediately after their token sale some as low as 50% off their ICO price so buying and reselling them at ICO price will even give you 2x of your investment
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

A smart move was if you were buying some coins with great potential from small exchanges before they get liquidity and whales put their hands on. Start small, learn from your mistakes and keep trading.  To hold one coin for a very long time is not nesseserly the best choice as a trader. For top altcurrencies after 20-30 % gain exit then enter again at lower price.  If you follow this strategy and throw small percentage on less popular currencies you'll can build up a descent capital.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

My advice is to grow your experience and constantly monitor the trading market. Also pay great attention to upcoming ICO projects, especially to those, which have their own blockchain project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:43:22 PM

Buy low and sell high, best strategy ever!11!!  Seriously though the best strategy is to trade yourself often and eventually you gain enough experience where you know when and what to do best.  You can get rekt taking random advice from people.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:55:33 PM

Here is a little bit better strategy. Buy tokens after their release under ICO price at EtherDelta and sell them after the listing at some well known exchange Wink

But not every ICO you should buy under ICO price. Smiley Only good projects with some expectations in the near future.

So the most important thing is check any project whose we want invest own money and we can try. I think it is good strategy and not complicated
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

Not all under ico is good. Other ico after presale they dump
There token.
  But thanks for the tips
 I will try that my friend
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

I want to share information) A promising project UAHPAY has entered the market!
A wise #investor #bitcoininvestor gets on #etherdelta and rides #uahpay all the way up!
They are traded at a bargain price! But I know that people from the government of Ukraine participate in this project..
bear100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

Buying any new altcoin its not about scalping strategy. Its more about investing. Long-term money engagement. You search a lot about the project, you like it, the team goes successfully through ICO aaaaand you buy it. And wait till the coin gain trading volume and market capitalization. After that - sell it. > my opinion.
sapusapu

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:00:10 PM

An altcoins value seems not to be based on its platform, but based on the monetary gains made on when it is being pumped up. So instead of buying with the market, I'm going to buy every coin under ¢.50 that hasn't been sitting at a penny for years. If I'm right, i should hit on some of these coins. Your opinion?

I think analysis grafic is one important of tradding. We can see the grafic to predict the coin exactly. I think it's my idea for tradding strategy Smiley
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:04:19 PM

Good day. If you are looking to invest, I would suggest you try angel tojen. If yoh are lookibg for 0.50c or lower. Not only will your investment double, you will be a part of a community of crypto currency investors that will deliberate on which investments to purchase. The value of this altcoin would then be derived from the investments the community has made, just like a fund or a portfolio, but the difference is this is all in crypto currency investments.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:19:40 PM

t seems that no trading strategies now work. Portfolio investment for the past day sank by 10 - 15 percent, Bitcoin is only growing.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:31:18 PM

An altcoins value seems not to be based on its platform, but based on the monetary gains made on when it is being pumped up. So instead of buying with the market, I'm going to buy every coin under ¢.50 that hasn't been sitting at a penny for years. If I'm right, i should hit on some of these coins. Your opinion?

I think analysis grafic is one important of tradding. We can see the grafic to predict the coin exactly. I think it's my idea for tradding strategy Smiley

Analysis or whatsoever ways of trading strategy is worthless unless you can monitor it all day long. But I don't see it to be more focused activity as a person, because we have also another task to do except you're a full time trader and no other job to do. The better trading strategy is you should start buying new coins by the time it dumps of its price and as you refer to your graphical analysis you can determine when to buy and sell. Well that's purely tight idea to do, yet we need to exert more time to be more focus on the situations you been with trading.

BetBet

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:36:37 PM

actually a lot of strategies in trading. but all you have to learn, in terms of making decisions, of value for the future, and of how to buy it. in my opinion, the strategy you should learn is to see what you want to buy firstin terms of price, and from the coin project. because the best strategy is your own strategy.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:18:57 PM

I think what you are about doing is gambling, it is not a trading or investment strategy, even if you want to invest in some small cap projects, some projects are technically dead but not just visible for all to see
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

Buying cheap altcoin is always a good way to invest. You just need small budget for this strategy. Inaddition, you can earn big profit if it rise a bit
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:41:05 PM

I have a strategy yet this way is a bit simple why because whenever i join ico i always hold the coin until it became big enough and also buy doing this you wont lost any money because you are using your hard work and also to have a low profit if it used or sell it badly , one day i sell a coin that a think it is not growing enough then one day it raise and i regret not waiting for it
golekcepot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:45:11 PM

These situations create more demand for altcoins, and that in turn puts pressure on the supply of altcoins, increasing the value of the altcoins relative to the cryptocurrencies being sold to buy altcoins.
However, On top of this, the bitcoin acts as a safe haven during times of fluctuation uncertainty.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:07:38 PM

Probably your strategy will work, but I do not see any sense in buying every (!) coin under 50 cents. Just wait a bit, you will need patience to estimate the value of altcoins you want to buy.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Read and read seems to work. Always be mindful for btc prices and try to ignore USD prices as this can be so misleading. Buy an alt you believe in wait for min 3x against btc purchase price then trade back to btc well 80% of it. Keep 20% just in case it moons!!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: