Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas from yahoo62278(3rd prize added)  (Read 2253 times)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:02:40 PM

I am a fresher working in a small financial firm in India. My monthly salary is around $120-130 for 8 hours work daily.

I joined this forum last year but unable to get much out of here. Then one of my friend told me about Twitter campaigns. I started working on them and gradually it has become my secondary source of income. Most of them were laucnhed by you, Yahoo sir, thank you very much! Now I can easily double my monthly salary by doing little work here.

If I won 0.01 BTC here, it would be like a month salary without doing 200 hours hectic work. I can rather go to party or spend time with my friends this winters with an additional month of salary in pocket.

My BTC: 1GqyazPZi53myD5FD1JZaW7RTwRmZb8tKB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:57:52 PM

@yahoo62278

over the last year, i have followed you in several campaigns"and not only",and even before this year.
i have alot to be thankful for" but possibly most of all to you directly as a person!
my wife gave birth to a baby boy on thanksgiving day at 0406 am.
very healthy and wife is doing very well also!
and out of all of this i can honestly say that you did have a big part in this!
with all of my heart Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Amore Jaz

P.S. good luck to all who enter this contest as i bow out  and leave my chances to others that may need it more!

Best Regards

Smiley

My wife also gave birth to a baby and I called him a yahoo  Grin
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:10:56 AM

I would like to say that I am very thankful for being part of this forum .  At first  Im not so sure if this is true or a scam but all through the days that i’ve been there , Im happy and blessed  because I gained money that I could help my parents with our needs.Most specially that i’ve been thankful of is with the help of  those kind and appreciative manager of this forum.
At last I wish and hope this coming Christmas is to continue being a blessing to others like me. And to  our country stop fightings and live peacefully.
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance Godbless Smiley

My btc: 3AofFcECefMF48bsDiKMxeie3NADFHZDSf
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:42:20 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 02:06:26 PM by creeps

@yahoo62278

I'm just a student came from a 3rd world country who is suffering financially, I can say that I'm a bread winner because I am working student.
I almost give up my study because I have to stand up for my family but I believe opportunities is everywhere, and finally my determination brings me here.
Almost a month here and I am slowly earning money that can really help for my daily needs. Everyday I go to a computer shop and rent for an hour so I can fulfill my duty here. I am so thankful for every opportunities I have here in this forum and I will make sure to follow the rules to protect my name. If I have given the chance to win here, I will use it to celebrate Christmas with my family with enough food on our table, I will surely make my Mom proud of me.

Thank you sir yahoo62278 for your great service, you are such a manager with a heart. More blessing to come sir, and hopefully more people will become blessed because of you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone ! Good luck !

BTC Address: 35fB61PKCR1a1PTuLwjCk7WkCi2WY6wLEh

Regards,
creeps
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:44:42 AM

merry christmas for everyone.. i cant share my sad story to you guys.. it feel paintful
i just  hope peace in my family, love each other.. 0.01 is not much enough bring happiness, but it can be little help and make our smile..

once again, merry christmas to all.. Smiley

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:01 AM

Hi Yahoo,

I’m thinking on why I deserve to win this, Firstly I did something where so many people are afraid to do and didn't had enough courage to do, moreover you never gave up on your dreams and that's make you winner and that's how you deserve to win. Almost people around has a negative thoughts on what cryptocurrency is.
What I will do on 100$ winnings is certainly to invest a 100$ or more knowledge to others, I really want others to know more about cryptocurrency. I don’t want to be a weird thing here because on what I will do on 100$ but it is what I want to do, share more to help more.
I’m always aiming high on here in crypto world but it is good to know that you have someone who’s with you in the road for all better opportunities.
I’m on this road now so I know I will keep in touch with you and in your work, Glad to be part of your cryptoworld.
Have a Merry Christmas on you and to your Family.
Have a Blessed Life.
And Cheers!

Truly yours,
-danjonbit

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:35:30 AM

If I do win the money I would like to fund myself for school this upcomming school year. I'm a 3 years stop student. Ever since I always wanted to be a programer im just a 18 y/o guy that wants to study but, can't fund my self for my own expenses in school.

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:54 AM

Hello Sir yahoo62278,
I want to be honest and genuine with you.
First of all, Advance Merry Christmas and Thank you for believing in me and accepting me on your campaigns (you are the first campaign manager accepted me on a signature campaigns that accepts BTC) thank you for trusting me. As of now, I am still earning to signature campaign and continuously learning about cryptoworld, the money that i earn here is to support for the repair of our house which is now ongoing and i am glad that i can help my parents. Story for why should i win $100 ? actually if i can get that money, i can buy my mom an android phone as a gift, so she can learn how to use it and be on a modern time, as a son i do feel that she wants to learn how to use it but i do not have extra phone and extra time to teach her. I do love my mom and I think she deserves a new modern phone, a simple wish for Christmas Smiley.
Thank you sir.
My BTC: 1G7dMaY5Nb19CSgrvQX28fbsZ65HsaEe5w

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:58:45 AM

Hello  yahoo62278,
I share a story that made me laugh for a long time to you
When I was a student, I had a roommate, raised a fish, one day the fish died, the roommate were very sad, did not want to fish buried in the soil, he chose cremation for the fish , The more roasted the more fragrant, and finally he bought a bottle of beer......
I would like to use this 0.01BTC to raise a fish, Maybe I can taste delicious in the future.

this is my btc address: 19xQm2fskA7n3zuaGkdHuJouWMYSULNFCZ

Regards,
honghaisea
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

This is my own story ,

I always had to prove myself to my family , when I took an IT course no one believes on me that I will be successful in this field , yes I'm not earning like what my other siblings are earning but I'm enjoying my life every moment don't have any regrets that I did not follow what they want me to be. There is only one person in my life who always trust and believes my capability and is happy of my success. That is non other than my BEST GRAND MA! If chosen I will treat her to some michelin restaurant or I will hire Gordon ramsay cause she's a biggest fan of F* word lol. Kidding really , I will make use of that money to give my grand ma "na na" a very special gift Smiley

Merry Christmas Sir Yahoo
Also to everyone. Cheers  Grin

37qwfsboz7vUxCoWq8bzGcrRY8Tu9NoRH8

Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:19:46 AM

Hi sir Yahoo62278

First of all, its not really my intention to get involve in the bitcoin industry but when I started to have a reasearch about it and get to know how this works. When I start to know that using cryptocurrency I can earn a little money for me and to help my family for daily expences. So I started to silent read here in the forum to know how can I earn a little money.

I am raised and born in the Philippines. Don't have a decent living although we can eat 3x a day and its happy but I want also to live like other people, they can freely buy wat they want and eat wat they want to. I think possitively that using this bitcoin and with the help of this forum I can do that.

A $100 is worth big here in our country but I'am not greedy to have like that in an easy way. If there are some that who need that much money other than me I think he deserves it better than me. Like what they say "its not bad to dream high but don't be so greedy in terms of money. Patience is the key".

Its not bad to try out my luck in this raffle.
Thank you for reading, I hope I can express more how I want to live like other but I can't speak that much in English. Its okay, practice makes Perfect! ☺️

Have a Blessed Christmas to all of us here in Bitcointalk Forum and Have a wonderfull new year !
Take a lot of care, Happy Earning Smiley
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

About me and genuine,

I don't have anything which i can share with you expect that i failed  in my diploma course then in my 12th class and then now in my B.com course. I bet you can't beat me.

Happy christmas.

BTC: 3ApiJwL8XVGggJ3rnTXCe5aPSUkM89TQ4Y
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

Well, I'm just a high school student right now and next year I'll be in college. I'm spending all of my money for school purposes. I really don't have much to spend, our family is not that rich, I should say we're on a working class. I deserve the award, actually that is a great help on my studies sir. And I'll recognize you as one of those personalities that helped me on my studies ^_^. Merry Christmas sir! Hope that I'll get your reward.

Btc addy: 3R1paYvJDarNiM1eznFBH8r9cFtUDRMwuB

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:58:05 AM

I do not need a payoff and I think that there are people here who really need it. I have a very interesting story related to this forum and I will share it in mid-December. This story is just beginning and I hope that by the middle of December everything will be fine and I will be able to share it. I just do not want to jinx it, but I'll visit your branch a little later to share it. Not for the sake of winning
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

First of all  the beginning smile before reading (: I may not have the best story and grammar of all since my native Languagen is Filipino but, I will try to make a story that no one could ever forget haha.

I am a survivor of typhoon Haiyan the strongest typhoon in the History of new era. After that Tragedy I really want to Help myself in the way of independency, it was a very difficult situation, eating my meal and beside me was a dead body, flesh upon flesh, and that's the end of story, I hope that I entertain you for a moment. (:

-serious for fun

PS. Wanna Help myself recover from that remarkable event.

Merry Christmas to you yahoo62278 and to the Forum.

3EvybRWV1EGEXQSWurZqsicUHM4gwtg1K2
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:03:18 PM

So, Yahoo as i say, your payday 20.december is my birthday. I must be a winner. Your give away will be significantly improved quality drinking on that occasion.  Wink
I'm sure you understand such situations  Cheesy Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:25:33 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 12:40:06 PM by mrjoy15

Wow! Actually, I'm looking such of the perfect Christmas gift this holiday season. 🎄

Here, my thoughts this is a better way to spend your hard earned money. You know just buy a Christmas Gift that means something old trends. Thinking crypto giveaway something different, this gift that will be remembered. I meant, This is the best Christmas gift ever.

I'm trying something different in my household this year and I could be more excited about it! My family were stuck on various ideas of what to get, please give him the gift of experiencing real life! Says to Happy Holidays you and Everyone.

I guess, there's an alternative: This Christmas gift my family some crypto. This year they will be sad, next year they will thank you !!! HODL

Think twice and mind it to export your 0.01BTC here: 1GFLEkegHRdB16hRYqRspvHiKEuAUjQs5s

Thank you Yahoo Lord for the gift of wisdom.  Grin You are truly superb! One goal achieved.  Wink
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:46:25 AM

I'll try to be unique here...

Here's a story not about my life personally but about something I witnessed:

Yesterday I was walking out with my friends from the movie theater in the downtown area and we saw some guys starting to argue so we asked people around what was going on and some girl said that one guy was staring at another guy's girl and the guy with his girl got mad... In the end the guy started hitting the other person for staring at his girl... It was a whole beef and girls and guys got hit. About 5 minutes later the cops show up and we testify as witnesses. We gave our parts of the story and we helped the cops make successful and rightful arrests. Moral of the story is... Its holiday season, why fight? I get that someone was looking at his girl but he could have said one word or two to protect his girl and dip, not start hitting the other guy. Its holiday season and we should all be happy, not be fighting... Especially outside a movie theater where families go to. Imagine little children saw that......

Happy holidays guys Smiley

BTC address
1BhbzPQAc6fgoU8fsHDKjyBAxzScyA73CD
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:05:19 AM

Hi yahoo62278,
I have a dream about travel to Singapore to invest on shopping (They have so much discount). I have prepared my passport and something. And i need more and more capital besides my cash. So I hope I will earn more 0.01 BTC from lucky or something like that. Someone said to me that: Lucky is not lucky, lucky is one of your capicity. God Bless U.
BTC address: 1BaXFK5xwEnPSyMqFwop2HbGLwVTMcUQuP

stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:57:24 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 11:32:01 AM by stevrev

I will try to boil this down, but there's no way it's going to fit within a paragraph... what follows is a true story, wherein I narrowly avoided the wrath of a sociopath.

I dated a girl for 8 years. I was sure she was the one. everything was great... until about the 7th year.
she was an overachiever and determined to impress her new employer, which ultimately resulted in an addiction to adderall. she went from being relatively conservative to fucking wild in a matter of weeks. her behavior was increasingly erratic, and before long it became clear she was beyond the point of no return, with respect to the fidelity of our relationship.
earlier that year, she made a point of avoiding the majority of her family during the holidays, so when she decided to go ahead and travel out of state to an annual family gathering, I knew something was up.. she had made plans to reconnect with an old friend who would be attending the gathering. she insisted this was mere happenstance, but it was no secret they shared a relatively intimate history. first kiss.. first stinky finger..
the morning she left, I asked her if we should end our relationship. she assured me that everything was fine and boarded her plane... I didn't hear from her for several days. at that point I knew we were done.. it hurt, but I was prepared to accept reality and move forward. since she wasn't answering her phone, I sent her a simple email, asking her to acknowledge what was plainly obvious. she responded right away and successfully jedi mind-fucked me into believing all was well. she was quite adamant and returned home a few days later.
the moment she walked through our front door, she ended the relationship. she left our house and went straight to court. within a couple of hours, she had what she wanted. using falsified evidence, she convinced a judge I threatened to kill her. she deceived me for the singular purpose of buying time in order to use the legal system to take possession of our two dogs.
I fucking lost it. hell hath no furry like stevrev scorned. I immediately got to work. later that night, I found a way to access her encrypted iphone backup file that was stored on itunes and began to dig through it, convinced I would find something useful.. and boy did I..
to my delight, I learned that her best friend/coworker was fucking the president of their company. this dirty bitch had been encouraging my ex to use drugs and screw me over, and the president was a douche bag, fraud of a family man. fuck 'em all. they were all going down.
I harvested an incredible amount of information from her phone. after making sure it was well organized, I anonymously sent it all to her company's HR manager. shit. hit. the fucking. fan. it was glorious.
the day after she returned, I hear a knock at my door. she had come with two police officers. I had no idea what was going on. a few seconds later my phone rang. it was her. she said she wanted the dogs. the cops were brought along in order to serve me with an order of protection. there was no fucking way I was going to open that door. I crept into the garage and heard her telling the cops I'm a drug addict. "search the house! you'll find marijuana!" she said. I was livid. "leave now!" I yelled through the closed garage door. I was prepared to have a waco, texas style standoff.
my phone rang again. it was one of the police officers. I told him I wasn't going to open the door. he didn't argue the point and informed my ex that this was a matter for the courts. in spite of her accusations, they couldn't kick the door down and arrest me. so off they went. as soon as they were gone, her tears dried up. my phone rang again. in a low and sinister voice she said "I will find a way to bring you down."
I was not interested in giving her the opportunity, so that night I packed my van. I was going to drive back home to washington state the following morning. but 1,500 soul-crushing miles stood in my way. I needed to get the hell out of there, but I was hurting pretty bad.. it's hard to explain.. I felt paralyzed with grief.
instead of leaving, I took a picture of my overly stuffed van and sent it to her with a brief text--something like "finally fucking out of here." 90 minutes later, I sent her a cropped screenshot of google street view approximately 90 miles down the road with a similar text.
within an hour, I heard a sound at my front door. apparently her parents had a key to my house. the house that I owned.. those fuckers.. instead of letting them waltz in, I yelled through the door "what the hell are you doing?" I had never seen those old bastards move so quickly. they ran to their car and got the hell out of there.
my turn to call the cops... within a short time, two police officers were in front of my house. I told the young one what had transpired over the last several weeks. the older officer didn't say a word. he just meandered around my front yard--poked his head in my garage..
when I finished what I had to say, the older officer came up to me and said, I shit you not, "buddy.. women are evil." they hung out for about 15 minutes and talked to me like a couple of regular guys.

a few days later I got a call from a blocked number...
"hello?"
"stevrev?"
"the one and only."
"this is officer young. she is on her way to your house to serve you papers. she will be there in 15 minutes."
"holy shit. thank you."
I was 20 minutes away from home. luckily, I had my dogs with me. I called a friend and had her meet me at a gas station by my house. my dogs got in her car, and I raced home. to my surprise, I managed to do all of this before she got there with a couple minutes to spare.
officer old and young pulled into my driveway. "we wanted to make sure we were the ones to serve the order of protection." we went inside the house and began going over the paperwork.
"it says here you have to turn over two labrador retrievers."
"I'm sorry I can't do that. I just gave my dogs away."
"I see. that means they're no longer a part of this. but you do have to leave your house for a period of 24 hours. she will have possession during that time."
I was afraid she would try to plant some crazy drug related paraphernalia while she had the chance, so my new officer friends walked around my house with me for about two minutes and made a show of looking in cabinets and closets. they said if she planted anything, they would vouch for me.
as I pulled away, my phone rang. once again, the number was blocked.
"hello?"
"stevrev.. her dad is following you."
"what!? is that fucking legal?"
"stevrev... her dad... is following you..."
I immediately realized he was telling me this in case I was on my way to grab the dogs. I got off the phone and checked into a hotel. around 3am, I went to the friends house who had my dogs. I was pretty paranoid, so I drove down lots of weird roads to make sure I wasn't being followed. about an hour later I had my dogs. we got in the van and drove 1,500 miles, back home to washington.

you're probably wondering what any of this has to do with why I deserve to win a prize.. this all happened a few years ago. I have one dog now, and he doesn't have much time left. if I win, I will be able to take him on one last trip to the ocean. I think he deserves it.

1MReEJdCBg3Ca8BMmZ8Jt3wtVd4jHYV7ag
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: