Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3353 times)
ProphetDaniel (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:55:08 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:04:57 AM

Yes, you definitely can. This forum is the best place where you can do that. Simply joining some Bounty Campaigns in this forum will let you earn some. Bounty campaigns may include sharing on different social medias(facebook, twitter, etc...), signature campaigns, translations, and a lot more.  But before anything else, you can try to rank up first to Jr. Member because its the least rank needed for bounty campaigns, but you could also find some who accepts newbies but not too many of them though.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:13:12 AM

As you know if you follow this forum you can get Bitcoin through social media like fb, yt, etc. the method to get bitcoin through it, you must follow the campaigns that are offered in this forum but not all campaigns pay in Bitcoin.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:20:39 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

yes you can Smiley there is a lot of bounty here which only needs facebook ,twitter, you just follow thier instructions and some simple task. some bounty accept newbie..
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:24:25 AM

There are definitely places where you can earn some coin using any social media.  I would check out the services section of the forum and see if you can get any leads there, more importantly if you get enough followers on social media you should be able to make a decent income.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:25:42 AM

You can go to services there are a lot of bounties from there. You can earn btc and eth by using your facebook, twitter and instagram. You may also create videos and upload it in youtube. But you need to also rank up some campaigns or bounty does not accepts newbie. Get to at least jr. Member.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:31:17 AM

Thank you.

You can use facebook or twitter as a form of advertisement by posting quality posts about the ICO's to earn the smallest amout of Bitcoin. They call it facebook and twitter campaign or bounty campaigns. But, I havent tried those. There are steps on how to participate into campaigns just search it on google. The application for campaigns is just around this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:34:41 AM

Yes, you can earn by just posting, tweeting, creating videos and blogs, and many other social media activities. Just check the services section of both Bitcoin and Altcoin, you can also earn in the Games and Round section as other social media campaigns are being posted there. For now, what you should do is rank up, post constructive posts so you will not have a hard time applying in signature campaigns soon.

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

Thank you.

Yes, it's possible.
Need join to bounty, facebook, twitter campaign.. Make tweet and retweet, FB post and repost - get profit.
But need that bounty manager accept you to campaign.
Good luck!
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:36:44 AM

I suggest you try reading some topics here in forum so you can learn where can you earn bitcoin and different ways to have it but yes social media are now one of the biggest hit when it comes to bitcoin earnings many people here do facebook and twitter campaign aside from signature campaigns. Just try researching and you will find everything you need.

badanglazaro

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:37:07 AM

Thank you.

Yes you can do that by joining some campaigns here in bitcointalk. They offer different campaigns here like signature campaigns, twitter campaigns, translation, blogs, and many other more. You just need to follow the rules in order for you to receive your payment.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:38:10 AM

Yes you can. Rank your stats up first so that bounty campaign will let your earn money by sharing on social media like twitter, facebook, youtube etc.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:47:42 AM

There is a social media that you can earn satoshis per day when you're uploading your pictures . If there are people like , view and share your picture , you will be rewards, it's file.army . Make a try.
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:15:42 AM

Of course there are many ways to earn money on bitcoins. In campaigns where you usually get the manager's search is a lot of followers and if you have. is sure to make money fast.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:15:50 AM

Sure you can earn on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. I think you need to study things, good research to avoid mistakes. It is also better to rank first in order to join the signature campaigns, when your rank is high enough to earn you. But you also need to keep in mind that not all campaigns are successful and not all you can get.
ehdiksayo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

There are a few bounty campaigns in here where you can use you social media accounts like Fb, Twitter, Telegram  and others. Try joining them. Here is a link of the campaign that i recently joined:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364184.0
 Smiley
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:27:04 AM

Of course. You can earn btc on social media campaigns in this forum.
But you must have many followers or friends to get started. Often the search for campaigns is that because they can attract investors and of course many people will see your post. Your follwers and friends should also have the knowledge of crypto. Not just simple people who sign on social media.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:27:51 AM

Thank you.

There are bounties that rewarded their participants with tokens though and not bitcoin. But you can exchange it to bitcoin. They allowed all to used all the social media's you have mentioned.

Its OK to commit mistakes, but you must learn from this mistakes so that you can't make it over and over again. I think everyone here committed a lot of mistakes especially in the beginning of their career so don't be afraid of it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

you can back read many threads that tackles your queries, but since there are lots of threads to read, here are some that might be of help to lessen the load. first is to learn how to rank up for you to join campaigns and bounty that offers social networks that pays for every posts, depending on his rate, then there is this trading and and investing in market.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:24:26 AM

Yes, social media marketing is a whole new business and I have a group of friends doing it on a professional level. They just received a check of around $5K to promote a regional language film. If you can enhance your skills to use social media effectively and reach the wider audience to promote the product, service or event then you can definitely earn handsome amount of profit by this way. However, not every time you will get the payment in Bitcoin but you have to convert it into the Bitcoin if it is in fiat currency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: