Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3351 times)
Mcgee46

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

I think only airdrops use social media to advertise and gave you free tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

Yes, you can use your social media for earn bitcoin. You can join bounty campaigns. There's so many bounty you can join with your social media. But you must be carefull when choose bounty campaigns that you want to join. Research more about the company before you join them. Example from the company's whitepaper.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Monika Sendler

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

Absolutely yes! There are a lot of bounties. For instance, you can create videos and upload them to youtube.

Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:51:27 PM

I think only airdrops use social media to advertise and gave you free tokens

NO, In campaigns there is budget for social media campaign too including youtube for making video ads.

To OP, yeah you can earn from it. Just browse the bounty section here on bitcointalk and look for the rules and bounty offerings in social media. Good luck.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:04:53 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes you can Wink you can get bitcoin by using your social media and join for bounties here the more followers the more bitcoins to earn because they paid depends on your followers and many advertisers looking for participants to join just take a look at SERVICES and Marketplace(Altcoin) Thread most of ICO threads have this bounty because social media marketing attracts more investors for them, So many ways to earn free bitcoins here on bitcointalk by just using your skills like doing some programs, websites, joining signature campaign using your high rank bitcointalk account but be careful on scammers here better to background check before applying.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:27:02 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes you can Wink you can get bitcoin by using your social media and join for bounties here the more followers the more bitcoins to earn because they paid depends on your followers and many advertisers looking for participants to join just take a look at SERVICES and Marketplace(Altcoin) Thread most of ICO threads have this bounty because social media marketing attracts more investors for them, So many ways to earn free bitcoins here on bitcointalk by just using your skills like doing some programs, websites, joining signature campaign using your high rank bitcointalk account but be careful on scammers here better to background check before applying.

even the profit of what you have work in social media campaign are small still you can earn on it like in twitter and facebook there is a lot of campaign on it just make sure you are able to do their rules , and for youtube it may become critical but when you are making video make sure that it was a high quality video for the time and effort that you are take to made this are may not become worthless.
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Thank you.

in today's age, there are many ways to do things. It also includes how to get bitcoin.
however, as the times evolve, we must be smarter to select the source. Because, most sites that provide it is not necessarily help anda.salah-one it could be you become victims of hackers.
alert is necessary, because the average is only concerned with personal interests.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:56:26 AM

Yes, here on the forum you can earn crypto currency, using social networks for this. To do this, you need to participate in companies on the initial offer of coins (ICO), which can be found in the section "Alternative cryptothermia." However, in my opinion it's easier to join the signature campaign. To do this, it is necessary to send high-quality messages on the topic of bitcoin and altcoyne discussions, as well as in some other sections, while at the same time advertising these ICO campaigns accordingly.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:12:44 AM

Thank you.

Yes you can. If you have many friends in facebook, pages with too much likers and followers, it will help you in earn Bitcoin. Take a look at SERVICES and MARKETPLACE. And Also you can join signature campaigns, Other signature campaigns always requiring other Bitcoin users to have many friends and followers in order for them to accept you account as one of the signature campaign members. Always read rules and obey it.  You need also to go to Bounty section and read the rules and obey it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:14:12 AM

of course you can, almost all bounty provide bounty for some social media like facebook and twitter and others also provide bounty with youtube
Yazrielle

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:15:44 AM

Yes you can earn bitcoins by joining in social media campaign. Some bounties give bitcoins as a payment for endorsing their project,some are pay tokens. But you can trade tokens to become etheruem and from etheruem you can trade it to become bitcoins.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:19:56 AM

Thank you.

You can earn criptocurrency participating in Bounty programs. You can find additional information in bounty related topics

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:43:08 AM

Yes, since we are in a revolutionary era. Almost all of the things we want to know or we want to learn are already available online. The only thing you need to do is to look for it. There are a lot of people nowadays are posting information related to cryptocurrencies, doing blog/vlogs that talk about Bitcoins and other social media such Twitter and IG that shares every upcoming and ongoing ICOs which is for us to be updated. The only investment you need is your time and effort, All you need to know about Bitcoin is already uploaded to the internet.
arjen20

Activity: 140

Mining Maganda paba?

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:47:42 AM

yes you can earn by posting or sharing /advertising by joining bounty bounty you can find it in services,marketplace just follow their rules when you are joining in a bounty

paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:47:47 AM

yes, you can earn bitcoin by using social media campaign, you can participate on facebook, twitter, youtube, telegram etc. but it depends on the bounty campaign if there is a social media campaign listed. also depends on your rank standing if you are eligible to participate.
dExplorer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:41:42 AM

Yes. A Campaign in a bounty thread can help you see that it is connected to those social medias but not all. Its the same as joining a signature campaign. If you have been active with your facebook account for example then you will have your corresponding payment which will be transacted to your ether wallet
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:44:58 AM

Thank you.

Bounty campaigns offer this kind of work. All you have to do is join their campaign, read the specific instructions regarding their social media section. Usually, for facebook accounts, you have to share their campaign at a given time frame. On twitter, you have to RT their tweets or like their tweets. Blogs can also count into this if you have one. YouTube I think requires a number of views.

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:05:39 AM

of course...now you can earn very well in social networks...this also applies to bitcoins...you need to find the organization that suits you and start your work
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:12:28 AM

Yes ofcourse you can alao earn bitcoin using those social media app simply by joining any bounty campaign or program. Yes you can say you will earn small money from it but still it will help you and wil be beneficial to your everyday life. But you should also be very careful in joining all campaigns out there because there are some who are not eligible or legit so to speak. And we are only avoiding scammers.😊
Oliver A

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

Register at the below link and write informative articles and publish it to the Steemit platform

https://goo.gl/UEZ1HC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: