Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3351 times)
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

There are many new cryptos and exchanges who realize bounty campaigns where you can participate with the social media that you mentioned. However you have to understand that generally the rewards are not bitcoin but tokens that you can change for bitcoin if you want.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bharal07

Activity: 318
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:54:25 AM

of course. because there are facebook campaigns that can be included in that I do not know so I'm not participating in the campaign so I'm always in the signature campaign or bounty campaign. so that's just another who knows facebook campaign they just get there because they know it. and it's hard to imagine the facebook campaign. but in youtube? tsk. I can not see it there! there is no campaign that uses youtube.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

Yes, you can get bitcoin with the social media you mentioned, but you have to join the signature champaign or bounty champaign first and wait whether you received or not in the campaign after received you must follow the rules made by the manager but that i know for social media like fb, youtube, twitter etc. You have to have many friends, subscriber, follower if you have this all then you will easily participate in other campaign. Just for info signature champaign has a short time period (1 week) for payment, while bounty campaign has a long period (more than 2minggu) for the payment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:13:45 AM

Yes, you can get bitcoin with the social media you mentioned, but you have to join the signature champaign or bounty champaign first and wait whether you received or not in the campaign after received you must follow the rules made by the manager but that i know for social media like fb, youtube, twitter etc. You have to have many friends, subscriber, follower if you have this all then you will easily participate in other campaign. Just for info signature champaign has a short time period (1 week) for payment, while bounty campaign has a long period (more than 2minggu) for the payment.

Definitely yes, you can earn in using facebook, youtube or any social media as long as the project requires for it. You can search any of the bounty or services that render for social media but there is requirement before you can start.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:19:11 AM

You can earn coins by joining bounty campaigns. It is not so common to earn BTC, as these campaigns offer their own tokens, however, if you prefer, you are able to change them for BTC or ETH when they go to the exchanges. 
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:21:47 AM

Absolutely yes bruv,  any social media were really good idea to collecting bitcoin. Well,  you can join the facebook or twitter campaign which is you just need to share the post from those project,  it's so simple but very exciting tho. Goodluck.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:29:32 AM

Yes you can, Bounty campaigns today that are being runned by ico's developers and campaign managers are paying a good amount of tokens that they are selling so promoting this ico's on social media's are really big help for them to get more investors.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:33:02 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

no the truth is that bitcoins are very unreliable as earning, so you cant expect a regular salary, because no one knows what it is worth tomorrow and no one knows how many he will have tomorrow,

this is completely adverse to the current central bankd/fiat placed currencies,

regards

simonbakla02

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes some campaigns in here are including these sites suchs as facebook,twitter and etc. But some campaigns dont give money just remember that.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:54:29 AM

Absolutely sure you can earn Bitcoin through this furum on Facebook, Twitter,and youtube campaign. Firstly, you have to  keep posting to rank up to jr.member to be eligible for some of these campaign. Newbie, can hardly participate in any campaign you must  post to be upgraded to the next rank.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:13:03 AM

Thank you.

Yeah, you can get bitcoins using facebook and other social media. There are some signature campaigns that you can only do on social medias.
I'd suggest you go to the service section of this forum and check out the campaigns there. There are a lot of twitter campaigns you will find there.
But  you are still a newbie and there are hardly any campaigns for newbies. The best thing to do is to post more songs to rank up to a junior member so you can apply for a campaign.

violette27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:11:33 PM

Thank you.

I think yes you can use any means of social media to earn bitcoins. I also think its a perfect place. But for newbie like us, what i knew is we have to rank up first to be able to apple for signature campaigns.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

You can earn Bitcoins, but you need to work hard for it. But first you need to boost up your social media accounts. It will be good to have at least 500 followers in both Twitter and Facebook (and trust me, if you are willing to spend $10, then you will get them within 48-72 hours). Also, creating a Telegram or Reddit account takes just a few minutes.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

Thank you.

yes you can definitely earn bitcoin through social media like , facebook , twitter and youtube and any form.of social.media. ypu can join bounty campaigns and use your social media account ro spread it because nowadays social media is very powetful tool in advertising anything.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

Thank you.
It's easy . Just look for social media campaigns that pay bitcoins to work like, share, re tweet, follow. You can also join social media campaigns (altcoins) and the altcoins you earn can convert into bitcoins. But there are requirements you must follow. You need a lot of followers and friends in your social media accounts so you can join the campaigns.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

Yes you can earn bitcoin through Facebook, tweeter and by making video it depends on the kind of campaign you wish to join and also depends on bounty campaign they offer, and each of them has corresponding amount, but you have to follow their rules and if they needed to report to their threads and if this was required by the campaign manager and last give them respect for whatever they have to say in accordance to the campaign you join with. 

Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Thank you.

Yes you can earn bitcoin through social media. If you were junior member up you can free to join social media campaign where in you can accomplish a specific task by promoting their project. Here you need to have patience and of course you are hardworking to make it possible.

pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

Thank you.

yes you can , just sign up in social campaign goodluck
Paul stuart

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

Just to participate in the bounty program is not what is missing here
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

Yes, you can join campaigns face campaigns, youtube campaigns, twitter campaigns and other social media. But I think that you will not earn bitcoin exactly. You'll earn other type of crypto currency or the altcoins (alternate cryptocurrency), like ethereum litecoins and other coins that you can convert it into bitcoin or fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: