Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3351 times)
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Yes it maybe a tool for you to earn more bitcoin. All you need to do is to like the page, like and share their post weekly and then weekly reporting to their bounty programs. You need to finish this until the last day of reporting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Yes of course you can, you can join bounty program to promote the project using social media.
If you have a strong social media account, you can try to sell your service in the service thread.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Through bounty programms, you can earn Altcoins from the new emerging projects and it can be exchanged to BTC from altcoins. In this way you will be able to accumulate few portion of BTC

hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

There are so many reasons in order to earn bitcoin through social media such as Facebook, YouTube, telegram, twitter and etc. But most of the bounties have rules on how to join and make some profit such as, you have to like and share the page of a certain token and report it to them. However, they won't directly pay you in bitcoins because most of them will pay you using tokens with a certain amount and needs to be traded to earn bitcoins but there are some few bounties who give bitcoin and ethereum. Remember, only a few of them.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Yes you certainly can. There are bounty campaigns that can be promoted through facebook, twitter and youtube. Looking at it in a bigger picture, they can earn with these advertisements because many people are looking at the world through these three big websites. Its. Win win for bounty hunters and the one running the ico as well
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

sure , you can participe in any boutny compaign like facebook or twitter or youtube . Every bounty have their rules you need to follow it to get paid .
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

could you get bitcoin from social media above. you can follow bounty campaing with promotion in your social media.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes you can earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube or in any social media and also in tweeter. This forum is the best place where you can do that. Simply joining some Bounty Campaigns in this forum will let you earn some money. If you want to earn more just wait and rank up your account because that can help you too to earn more money.

FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

I do not even think that any ICO can distinctively and successfully exist without beautiful and alluring campaigns over any, some or all social media mentioned and not mentioned like Discord and Reddit, since they are the means of reaching out gracefully to majority people around the world that shall definitely be a user to one or some of the media. All Crypto agents like you do of course earn good rewarding Bitcoin on each advert carried out for them in order to boost their project glory during their pre ICO for instance as Airdrop/Bounties at a predetermined duration depending on how the project is planned.
dalefrench

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

There is a telegram channel called Crypto Airdrops that lists all kinds of token bounties everyday.  Like the previous posters said they mainly want you to join their twitter account and what ever social group they have.   You will need an ethereum wallet for tokens, because they ask for your eth address.   Parity, Imtoken, are a couple of wallets.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

Yes, of course.
This forum is the best forum for all that, you just need to include yourself in bounty campaign, there you are free to choose bounty like what you want to follow. It's just that we'll get paid with altcoin like any other digital currency in cryptocurrency. Then we just exchange the Altcoin to Bitcoin.
HV3S

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

Of course you can, joining some social media campaign in bitcoin section or altcoin section,

and you can earn bitcoin, there is many campaigns offer this kind of stuff.

But before you joining some campaign read the rules first.
stratarenz

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

Yes you can definitely earn it but doing bounty campaigns just follow the steps by steps and you can definitely earn some bitcoins... good luck!
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

of course you can get bitcoin in various ways that you mentioned above with different bonuses different in every way
There are many ways of earning bitcoin and other crypto currencies using these famous social sites and many other. If you talk about YouTube, you need to create a channel with authentic information and after having 500 subscribers, you can be approached by different campaigns. But except for this, there are many other sites that can help you earn bitcoin such as earn.com. They have set payments for clearing people confusion and answering their queries. Same almost happens here in bitcointalk.org.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

to get my own bitcoin to follow the bounty that exist, such as facebook twitter, telegram and others. from our work we will be paid a token and can be redeemed into bitcoin.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

Yes you could earn bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies with the help of ICO, these companies would pay you to advertise their cryptocurrencies on your social media accounts to gain potential investors. but beware of scam ICOs where they would ask for money for registration fee then wouldn't pay you for advertising them.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

I do not know of any methods of earning bitcoin in facebook or youtube but there are several methods to earn money there, you could use that and then buy bitcoin with that money, now if you want to earn bitcoin I think it is a better idea to go to the source and find ways to earn bitcoin directly, this forum is a good option since you can offer your services and earn a lot of bitcoin if you are capable enough.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

Yes people who have their own channels and those who want some clicks etc or followers they are willing to offer the services while for bitcoin or they may provide dollars in return So we can earn bitcoin using Facebook, you tube and the social media websites all these are good to use and from this we can also make some money. With all this the Other websites are also in the market through which we can earn bitcoin and the other crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

Yea check out the altcoin section of the forum and you will find a board called Bounties, there you will find many campaigns where you can use your social accounts to earn some altcoins but not bitcoins. Also, this campaigns have payments in stakes and not mentioned in dollars. I personally don't like bounties because of the stakes and all. But you shall give it a try.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

Definetly you can mate .there is a lot of bounty program here which only needs facebook ,twitter, you just follow thier instructions and some simple task.Just check the services section of both Bitcoin and Altcoin.social media is wide and has a lot of active audience and a reputation can be enhanced by good marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: