Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media?  (Read 3351 times)
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

You can learn btc with youtube, google. You can go to web of btc so you can learn from that .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Indeed, you can earn in different social medias. Simply join media campaign but they are not giving bitcoins they are giving tokens or any other coins like eth.
Dithery

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free ?
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

yes you can earn bitcoin by participating in social media campaign.If you have facebook you can joined,How about twitter,if you have a many follower you can earn more.And also instagram.There are a lot to joined in bounty campaign even if you are a newbie.How about making also and article or if you know how to make video and upload to youtube.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

As fas as my experience is concern, it is just a fake offer.
The applications that are offering that kind of promotions is only giving you hope but you will never ever get a bitcoin in return. They just wasting your time.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Yes, you can safely earn on social networks. Basically-participating in bounty, as each such campaign is aimed at advertising any product or technology, and social networks-a great platform for this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

Thank you.

You can do that by participating in Bounty campaigns. But there aren't too many that are paying in Bitcoin, only in their coins.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

Thank you.

If you really want to earn bitcoin you can actually join campaigns, there are many ways to earn bitcoin here as i said the first one are campaigns, next is trading, gambling and also airdrops. Its up to you if you know how to manage you`re time and also focus on what you really want to do.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

In addition to the above, you can maintain your blog or chat, channel on social networks and invite to join bitcoin, give people up-to-date information, advertise various crypto projects. This is now very important and with the help of this you can make very good money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

Thank you.

If you want to get bitcoin from the work on bitcoin, you can create articles even you can also create one video from their website to help sales of ICO in every project you work on, and later you will get their tokens that you can later sell for bitcoin ...

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

Yes, you can earning the social media platforms to earn Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. You can join many sites paying in BTC and advertise your referral links there, you will get good commissions in bitcoin, especially if your accounts in Facebook and Twitter have many followers.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:22:37 AM

Thank you.

Yes, you can earn it in joining social media campaigns, like facebook, twitter, telegram, youtube. You need also to be very cautious when joining a campaign because there are some campaigns that may scam you and all your effort will be wasted. Just continue to search here in the forum that may lead you to the right decision in joining campaigns. Make sure also to be very careful in following their instruction or else you will be disqualified.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

Definitely yes you can join in their signature campaigns using social media Facebook and even Twitter just follow their rules what to do to be able to join their campaigns.

Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

Indeed, that is the best option to earn cryptocurrency without investing money. By joining social media and by advertising different bounty campaigns by using Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, and Youtube.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

Thank you.

The good news, you can join social media campaign in bounty ICO. After finish you can earn some token and exchange to bitcoin or you can hold as your investment asset.

The bad news, facebook said will not accept ads containing digital coin like crypto and ICO. I don't know if it includes official pages and fanpage group or generalized for all. But you can still join in other social media like twitter and other campaigns of course.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

Yes you can. But there are methods of earning bitcoin from those social medias that the thread starter have mentioned but it is not directly and you need to participate in campaigns on this forum. Just focus on upgrading your rank and choose on what campaign you'll join. With all this the Other websites are also in the market through which we can earn bitcoin and the other crypto.
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

Indeed, that is the best option to earn cryptocurrency without investing money. By joining social media and by advertising different bounty campaigns by using Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, and Youtube.
Definitely. There's social media campaign here. There's facebook,twitter,telegram campaign. So you can earn from there.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

Yes you can earn bitcoin by applying facebook campaign ,twitter campaign and youtube campaig but you must have a channel on it . By on this simple task you can earn bitcoin or more.

mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

Thank you.

Hi, I am currently earning bitcoin using my social media accounts. So here is a simple guide.

1) Join bounty program using bitcointalk forum. (view bounty section)
2) Work according to the companies, and promote them on your social media forum.
3) You will get their tokens as you promote them.
4) Wait for their tokens to listed in exchanges.
5) Once the tokens listed on exchange, just sell them, and get bitcoin.

I hope you understand. If you need any help then you may feel free to ask.
Best Regards!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

yes, we can earn from facebook, twitter, and others by bounty campaign. Just join bounty campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: