Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I research altcoins?  (Read 837 times)
Anonymous Kid (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:34 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:16:53 AM by Anonymous Kid

Hi all,

Seeing as I have a lot of free time, I have decided to take on the mammoth task of researching the top 600 alt coins.

I will review their white papers, research their team and make comparisons between projects. I will write a 500+ word assessment for each project that I research. I currently do not have a job and so, can dedicated 100% of my time towards this. I will work down the list by market capitalisation starting with Bitcoin, then Ethereum etc.

Overall, the project should take me around 1 - 2 months.

Between every 100 projects I review, I will write a 1000+ word paper on comparing similar and competing projects.

I will also leave links to the documents as I go through so that other investors can benefit and read.

A little bit of background about me: I discovered Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies a few months ago. I have dropped out of school after making a (very) significant amount of money in the crypto-space. I can program in C++, Javascript, Python and Solidity.

I will begin today, and will have papers on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash ready and released.

If you have any suggestions about coins that you would like researched, please feel free to leave a comment  Smiley
If this project gets enough attention, I will create a website and a proper presentation.

Introductory paper - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2459d4_0475705022cb4bcd9de7469407b78bdf.pdf

I will also post a lot of the researched information on youtube. You can find my youtube channel by filling out the form below. Try your luck, maybe you'll win  Wink
Fill out this form to win 1 Ether! - https://goo.gl/forms/win91V0u6mljlxHu2
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous Kid (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

Introductory paper - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2459d4_0475705022cb4bcd9de7469407b78bdf.pdf
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:06:04 AM

Hi all,

Seeing as I have a lot of free time, I have decided to take on the mammoth task of researching the top 600 alt coins.

I will review their white papers, research their team and make comparisons between projects. I will write a 500+ word assessment for each project that I research. I currently do not have a job and so, can dedicated 100% of my time towards this. I will work down the list by market capitalisation starting with Bitcoin, then Ethereum etc.

Between every 100 projects I review, I will write a 1000+ word paper on comparing similar and competing projects.

I will also leave links to the documents as I go through so that other investors can benefit and read.

A little bit of background about me: I discovered Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies a few months ago. I have dropped out of school after making a (very) significant amount of money in the crypto-space. I can program in C++, Javascript, Python and Solidity.

I will begin today, and will have papers on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash ready and released.

If you have any suggestions about coins that you would like researched, please feel free to leave a comment  Smiley
If this project gets enough attention, I will create a website and a proper presentation.

Very interesting project.

I would recommend giving each coin a rating as well, whether or not you feel like it adds any value to cryptocurrencies in general or is just another shitcoin that is drawn up to lure in investor funds. That way it's intuitive and easy for someone to decide which ones to invest in for the long term.

600 alts are definitely not an easy task to research. Wish you the best of luck.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:08:14 AM

The most important task that you're to do before investing in Altcoins is doing research, look at their price graph chart and also their development team and management core. This will ensure that your investment will be in good hands and guarantee you good profits in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:09:25 AM

Hi all,

Wow... That's a nice, but very demanding project. 600 Alt coins in 1-2 months? That's 10 alt coins per day, if you decide to do it in 2 months... Without skipping one single day! I'm not sure if you're gonna get out alive, but it's a nice project anyway.
Good luck & Have fun on this one. Definitely interested to see what you and your project will achieve.
Following this one :-)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
Anonymous Kid (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:55:30 AM

Seeing as there are a lot of detailed analysis's on Bitcoin and Ethereum already, I have decided not to cover them. If the community shows enough interest in these two however, I will write a brief paper. For now, I will cover the rest of the alt coins. I will have a few papers done by the end of today.  Smiley
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:22:02 AM

Hi all,

You have a big task ahead of you then, 600+ Altcoins is too much to look into but Im sure it will get you somewhere in the end, and give you a clearer view on what and how to invest in, in the future.
Definitely research is needed to accomplish this goal, but also look at the projects Board of Members, Management Team and Advisors because they will be the people that will steer the ICO in a successful direction.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:39:42 AM

The supply is limited, where there will be only 21 million Bitcoins spread across the globe;
Not created by the Central Bank / government, but by an unidentified party;
So that's not an easy thing for me, there's a lot of great research about hundreds of altcoins. and the school you ignore for an alticoin is quite interesting, if you can make the program, I think you can do
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:36:27 AM

Why are you researching 600 altcoins? Just choose the best 100 and work from there, to make it easy.
You will finish in 2 weeks and have the same results as you would if you researched all those other altcoins too.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:40:41 AM

I admire the effort your showing in researching these coins 600 altcoins is not a easy job to research, though it is a very nice project and im hoping you will finish it in time you said, im waiting for result. Great job.
Em_i_ly

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

Hi, Crowdholding just allowed ERC-20 tokens to build multipule currency platform.
So, we have another task for you: Give us links to pre-ICO businesses who plan to launch their pre-ICO after November. Give a sentence or two why you think they would be a good fit for CH and we will contact them. We will be active with reaching out to businesses already on the exchange and pre-ICO startups.

Leave your comment here: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:47:42 PM

Good idea if can use your free time by creating this job.
Researching is the most important thing before buying altcoin or although ico project. Please add team behind the project.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

It's really interesting project! I want to see the result!
You can include e-Chat ICO (https://ico.echat.io/) in the research. Now it is among my favorites. It's the first decentralized crypto messenger with the ability to earn money on the likes.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Researching Altcoins is an important thing before investing. Researching 600 of them is alot, but since you have all this free time then why not?!
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:59:52 PM

Wow, good luck! We offer daily forecasts and analysis on the 30 most promising cryptocurrencies. Maybe this could help you. Our Roboadvisor is the first one focused on cryptocurrencies. If you are interested in the project, you can join our
ICO until Dec 24.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:07:52 PM

Look for potential coins in youtube,do your own research collect data and apply it on trading or investing in alts.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

If you dont want to get rekt fast,you need to do this before investing or you will lose your money in a blink of an eye.

grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Hi all,

This is a mammoth task and I admire your motivation to do it, every investor should really do this but I'm sure many of us do not, perhaps we can read all of your shortened versions when they are finished and gain some valuable insight!

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:26:54 PM

Researching about new coins, projects etc. always contribute your knowledge even though you don't invest in coins, blockchain is a new industry which people should think about.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:51:39 PM

We all need to do research before investing into something in this volatile market fundamentals and technical analysis has big impact.Choosing the right coin at the right time is the most hard part of trading.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: