Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] ★ ALEXIS COIN ★ FINANCIAL REVOLUTION ★  (Read 3098 times)
alexiscoin.co (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:25:44 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 09:59:55 AM by alexiscoin.co

What Is Alexis Coin
Alexis Coin (ALX) is a new cryptocurrency, an open source, peer-to-peer network system. Alexis Coin investment system will change the financial and investment system to become better, easy and safe. With P2P system will allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn the interest on investment.

Why ALX unique and profitable to investors?

Alexis Coin is a project aimed to create a safe lending platform with our ecosystem, and We will focus on developing a blockchain era bank, which can be the best place investment. Money can be kept for investment or sent to anywhere at whenever and in wherever in a few seconds. Check Alexis coin specification on our White Paper

Alexis Coin Specification
★ Name: Alexis Coin
★ Coin Algorithm : Scrypt (PoW/PoS)
★ Coin Abbreviation : ALX
★ Maximum Coin Supply : 29.000.000
★ Decimal : 8
★ Presale : 500.000
★ ICO : 8.500.000
★ Price : Start from 0.7 USD (Presale)
★ Mining Pool : Coming Soon (Check our Whitepaper)
★ Presale: November 20th 2017
★ ICO Sale: December 1st 2017

★ Presale will begin 20th - 30th November 2017, During presale the price of each ALX coin is $0.7 and the 10% bonus only available during presale. Total cap per day is 450k alx coin + 10% bonus

★ ICO Sale will begin December 1st 2017 - January 4th 2018, You can register and buy at our website: www.alexiscoin.co
Max supply for ICO sale is 8.5 Million Alx, and there is no limit for the members

ICO stages:
★ Stage 1: 0-1 Million Alx = Price : $0.8
★ Stage 2: 1-2 Million Alx = Price : $0.9
★ Stage 3: 2-3 Million Alx = Price : $1.0
★ Stage 4: 3-4 Million Alx = Price : $1.1
★ Stage 5: 4-5 Million Alx = Price : $1.2
★ Stage 6: 5-6 Million Alx = Price : $1.3
★ Stage 7: 6-7 Million Alx = Price : $1.4
★ Stage 8: 7-8.5 Million Alx = Price : $1.5

https://imgur.com/uCpOSV9
Alexis Coin Programs:

★ Lending ★
Lending on our trusted platform up to 49% per month. Read more the complete table and description in our White Paper

★ Mining ★
Solo mining or pool mining to gain Alexis coin. Read more our plan in our White Paper

★ Affiliation ★
Opportunity to earn extra profit via our affiliation program, Up to 5 tier. Read more in our White Paper

★ Trading ★
Exchange BTC-ALX or ETH-ALX in ALX Exchange in the user area of Alexis Coin or Exchange ALX Coin to other cryptocurrencies in our listed exchangers. Read more our plan in our White Paper

★ Staking ★
Hold your Alexis Coin to stake and gain more profit with us. Read more our plan in our White Paper

Alexis Coin Roadmap

★ 20.11.2017: Presale start
★ 01.12.2017: ICO start
★ 12.01.2018: Desktop wallet launched
★ 13.01.2018: ALX Coin distribution
★ 14.01.2018: Lending program begin
★ 20.01.2018: ALX Exchange (BTC-ALX & ETH-ALX)
★ 01.02.2018: Exchangers (Livecoin & Yobit)
★ 01.02.2018: Price target $10 - $20 / ALX
★ For the complete roadmap check out the Whitepaper

New Dashboard Area Features and Security (New server)
★ 2-Factor Authentication (New)
★ Email Verification
★ Double IP Restriction (New)
★ ALX Exchange - Trade ALX with BTC & ETH (New)
★ Ticket Support (New)
★ Lending program
★ Afilliate Tree & Network
★ Affilate Tools

★ We need local language translation service and ANN thread maker in sub section
* Please add our telegram @alexiscoin and identify your btt username, your rank, your country/language and your price
* We will compare to others and come back to you
==================

Our ANN Thread in native languages
Indonesian Language - by: retampan

ALEXIS COIN - FINANCIAL REVOLUTION
★ Website: www.alexiscoin.co
★ Email: info@alexiscoin.co
★ Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexiscoin.co
★ Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexiscoin_co
★ Telegram: @alexiscoin ★
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
migueltiu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 07:53:08 AM by migueltiu

I have been aware of this project for quite some time now as the team behind it is really strong and active both on as well as off line.This is what is trying to fight. All the problems that have to do with lack of transparency, high fees by the financial institutions and the liquidity problems that these institutions (banks) are having. So when all these are up on the blockchain, people will not only be able to trust AelxisCoin but also be able to benefit by earning interest from the coins they sell.
It seems that they have finally arrived – Welcome!
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:47:46 AM

Dev Windows wallet Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
freedom84

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

Reserved

I gonna follow the project. Keep up the good work, dev.
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

I started liking ALX.
Thank you Dev
mpet5000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:29 AM

I was reading the whitepaper and I check that this is a one time go to stop that provides everything. Wallet, Exchange, mining, Trading what else could be missing? Well, i'm guessing the feel that the company would charge. How much would the fee be?
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:58:25 AM

I was reading the whitepaper and I check that this is a one time go to stop that provides everything. Wallet, Exchange, mining, Trading what else could be missing? Well, i'm guessing the feel that the company would charge. How much would the fee be?

Would this be available for all countries? And can you talk more about the security? How do you handle the security of your clients since security should be one of the priority of your company. In order to build the trust and build the relationship of Client to customer, there should'nt be any problem regarding security. Do you guys have SMS confirmation or 2FP?
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:00:15 AM

Since this would be a trading site, would there be a liquidity pool where individuals would get their share of dividends? Or somewhat like that? And second, is there a campaign for this coin?

Can you please provide a timeline as well to when the beta launch would be as I am interested on trying this out. Afterwards if all is well, I might plan to invest.
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:01:11 AM

Since this would be a trading site, would there be a liquidity pool where individuals would get their share of dividends? Or somewhat like that? And second, is there a campaign for this coin?

Can you please provide a timeline as well to when the beta launch would be as I am interested on trying this out. Afterwards if all is well, I might plan to invest.

Well, I do plan to invest as well. However I don't see any price on how much each coin would be.
cryptogbumper

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:02:08 AM

it's not token, but a coin

where is the wallet and Github link Huh

is this coin still mine-able, or only mined by dev for ICO and then staking?
alexiscoin.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:02:59 AM

Would this be available for all countries? And can you talk more about the security? How do you handle the security of your clients since security should be one of the priority of your company. In order to build the trust and build the relationship of Client to customer, there should'nt be any problem regarding security. Do you guys have SMS confirmation or 2FP?

Hello Sir,

* The Presale and ICO Sale is available for all country
* We have been upgrade our new server to become secure
* We have been adding 2FA and double ip restriction, in near future during presale/ico sale will be adding more security features

Regards
---------------------------------
★ Telegram:@alexiscoin ★
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:05:20 AM

Seems you just typo in typing your websites on <a class="ul" href="http://www.alexicoin.co">Website</a>, it should be https://alexiscoin.co. Just saying.
About your websites, it's too simple for me, the background moving on your websites feels so annoying to me. There is a problem on your another site called alexiscoin.website. Once I had to register, I redirected to index.php, it shows 404 not found. I wonder why did you not prepare the index instead of login in.
EDIT: I've found you just typo in typing facebook and twitter bounties.

Any translating bounty programs for this project? I would love to see it. I can translate your whitepaper and ANN thread as well in my local. I have no experience in translating for a project, so I will try with full of power to do it.
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:08:35 AM

Would you be accepting translations? I have past projects translating English to Chinese , Filipino
alexiscoin.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

Seems you just typo in typing your websites on <a class="ul" href="http://www.alexicoin.co">Website</a>, it should be https://alexiscoin.co. Just saying.
About your websites, it's too simple for me, the background moving on your websites feels so annoying to me. There is a problem on your another site called alexiscoin.website. Once I had to register, I redirected to index.php, it shows 404 not found. I wonder why did you not prepare the index instead of login in.
EDIT: I've found you just typo in typing facebook and twitter bounties.

Any translating bounty programs for this project? I would love to see it. I can translate your whitepaper and ANN thread as well in my local. I have no experience in translating for a project, so I will try with full of power to do it.

Hello,
Thank you for your correction.

For ANN thread in native language, please add our telegram @alexiscoin for more discussion

Regards
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:13:05 AM

★ ALEXIS COIN ★
Financial Revolution

Website - Whitepaper -  Facebook -  Twitter - Telegram
Facebook And Twitter Bounty

What Is Alexis Coin
Alexis Coin (ALX) is a new cryptocurrency, an open source, peer-to-peer network system. Alexis Coin investment system will change the financial and investment system to become better, easy and safe. With P2P system will allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn the interest on investment.

Why ALX unique and profitable to investors?

Alexis Coin is a project aimed to create a safe lending platform with our ecosystem, and We will focus on developing a blockchain era bank, which can be the best place investment. Money can be kept for investment or sent to anywhere at whenever and in wherever in a few seconds. Check Alexis coin specification on our White Paper

Alexis Coin Specification
★ Name: Alexis Coin
★ Coin Algorithm : Scrypt (PoW/PoS)
★ Coin Abbreviation : ALX
★ Maximum Coin Supply : 29.000.000
★ Decimal : 8
★ Presale : 500.000
★ ICO : 8.500.000
★ Price : Start from 0.7 USD (Presale)
★ Mining Pool : Coming Soon (Check our Whitepaper)
★ Presale: November 20th 2017
★ ICO Sale: December 1st 2017

★ Presale will begin 20th - 30th November 2017, During presale the price of each ALX coin is $0.7 and the 10% bonus only available during presale. Total cap per day is 450k alx coin + 10% bonus

★ ICO Sale will begin December 1st 2017 - January 4th 2018, You can register and buy at our website: www.alexiscoin.co
Max supply for ICO sale is 8.5 Million Alx, and there is no limit for the members

ICO stages:
★ Stage 1: 0-1 Million Alx = Price : $0.8
★ Stage 2: 1-2 Million Alx = Price : $0.9
★ Stage 3: 2-3 Million Alx = Price : $1.0
★ Stage 4: 3-4 Million Alx = Price : $1.1
★ Stage 5: 4-5 Million Alx = Price : $1.2
★ Stage 6: 5-6 Million Alx = Price : $1.3
★ Stage 7: 6-7 Million Alx = Price : $1.4
★ Stage 8: 7-8.5 Million Alx = Price : $1.5

Alexis Coin Programs:

★ Lending ★
Lending on our trusted platform up to 49% per month. Read more the complete table and description in our White Paper

★ Mining ★
Solo mining or pool mining to gain Alexis coin. Read more our plan in our White Paper

★ Affiliation ★
Opportunity to earn extra profit via our affiliation program, Up to 5 tier. Read more in our White Paper

★ Trading ★
Exchange BTC-ALX or ETH-ALX in ALX Exchange in the user area of Alexis Coin or Exchange ALX Coin to other cryptocurrencies in our listed exchangers. Read more our plan in our White Paper

★ Staking ★
Hold your Alexis Coin to stake and gain more profit with us. Read more our plan in our White Paper

Alexis Coin Roadmap

★ 20.11.2017: Presale start
★ 01.12.2017: ICO start
★ 12.01.2018: Desktop wallet launched
★ 13.01.2018: ALX Coin distribution
★ 14.01.2018: Lending program begin
★ 20.01.2018: ALX Exchange (BTC-ALX & ETH-ALX)
★ 01.02.2018: Exchangers (Livecoin & Yobit)
★ 01.02.2018: Price target $10 - $20 / ALX
★ For the complete roadmap check out the Whitepaper

New Dashboard Area Features and Security (New server)
★ 2-Factor Authentication (New)
★ Email Verification
★ Double IP Restriction (New)
★ ALX Exchange - Trade ALX with BTC & ETH (New)
★ Ticket Support (New)
★ Lending program
★ Afilliate Tree & Network
★ Affilate Tools

ALEXIS COIN - FINANCIAL REVOLUTION
★ Telegram: @alexiscoin ★
your "Double IP Restriction" is the one that interests me. I think not all ICO's have this kind of security features. What you offer is very interesting, can everyone just imagine having all of these in one ICO (wallet exchange, trading, mining, lending) that is really interesting. For sure many investors will keep an eye on this project.

tinochan412

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

I am curious since ofcourse we all know that the target of all users is to GAIN PROFIT . And with your features and the platform, I could see you really help your clients. I'm curious on how your company would gain revenue as well? Or would Alexis be a non-profit organization?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:34 AM

Will watch this for now. But big premine/ICO on really just Vanilla Scrypt coin.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

Good project ! Most of the investors find who is the best and good trading site that is totally secured and safed. This is my question, most of the trading site charges fee for every transaction so how much is your fee to cover up all charges?
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:45:24 AM

What about the transaction fees? Would it be lowered?
alexiscoin.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:46:18 AM

Good project ! Most of the investors find who is the best and good trading site that is totally secured and safed. This is my question, most of the trading site charges fee for every transaction so how much is your fee to cover up all charges?

Hello John,
For ALX Exchange fee, we will charge 0.25% per transaction. That is cheaper than other self-exchange platform

Regards
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: