Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs?  (Read 788 times)
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:01:45 PM

To invest in an ICO you must first research about it and eventually put trust in it that it will be successful in the end.
I've looked into trade.io. It's a new blockchain trading platform and is currently doing so well, by raising $11.2mill in Pre-ICO.
Click on the link below for more info on trade.io future.
https://trade.io/hitbtc?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=bitcointalk&utm_campaign=hitbtc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elektrohell06

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

I invested my etherium as much as 0.5 on an altcoin which I think is good, but until now I have not seen my profit from the ico.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:06:36 PM

Yes I do, it is the best way to maximize your bonus as an early bird. A slong as the project is as vivid as crystal-clear water, then you dont need to worry, if you are in doubt, ask in forum, the more comment and info you get , tne more you will likely to deicde wether the project that you are entering is god or just a shady scam hiding under legitimacy coat.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

Most ICO now is a scam just beward of it.
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

It is like poker. Most people just play, few study rules.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
DariaPT

Activity: 85
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:32:53 AM

Most ICO now is a scam just beward of it.

Well, I would say "MANY", but not "most". Just assess the project in detail. If you see the real market demand, real product developed, strong team, good advisers, a lot of investment in promotion from the team side, etc. Just don't trust everything - check first carefully!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:46:57 AM

Before I'm going to invest in any ICO, here are some things that I am looking on:

1) Whitepaper
2) Roadmap
3) Team (checking their social media accounts carefully)
4) Social media channels and communities

None of these pre-ICOs and ICOs could guarantee your investment would be worth it. There are risks involved here.

At the end of the day, it'll give you bigger rewards if one or a few of your altcoins have skyrocketed to the moon. Just don't put all of your investment in one place.

Here's my mantra. "If we win, be grateful and humble. If we lose, we learn and move forward".

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:58:48 AM

One does not simply trust an ICO on first sight and he does not invest blindly in a project. He must read about that specific ICO and learn as much as he can before investing.
In some cases ICOs can be scams and you need to be cautious.

Its wise to look at the website firsly, and from there look at the ICOs Whitepaper where you will about the projects plans and where it wants to be in the future, and how it will benefit the system and its community.
You will also have to take a look at the roadmap to that ICO and see if its goals are achievable in that given time frame.
Most importantly imho would be the team behind the ICO. The team must be very solid and supportive if the ICO has any chance to be a success. Check if they have a support group or page, check their profiles on either Linkedin or other social media sites, check if they have any previous experience.

Finally, if you do your research well, then you will profit if your ICO is successful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

The community is becoming more aware of Scams within the Cryptoworld, and this is important because no one wants to be a victim of fraud for starters. Research is a must in this world and you will lose if your not careful with invesments.
Hundreds of ICOs become available to the public yearly and research must be done to learn more about them.
Start with the following,

Check website
Read whitepaper
Look at roadmap
Check soft/hard caps and value of tokens
Look into teams profiles

Once you do these few things you will be on the right path to investing in a possibly successful ICO.

Feel free to look into trade.io, an innovative new blockchain trading platform, and has currently raised just under $12mill in funds in the PRE-ICO phase. Check links below for new updates and information about trade.io. They have also been accepted on HitBTC exchange.

The link followed is an article regarding this news:
https://thebitcoinnews.com/trade-io-trade-token-listed-hitbtc-exchange/

Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

Now I do not participate in ICO programs because then you can buy cheaper. Not always of course, but most often the price falls. Today, I do not see that project investing in which will be more profitable than buying later. Maybe now things are changing, but maybe I do not have enough experience
Dile91

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:45:54 AM

Yes i am, now day's wabi is good to invest !
there is so many ICO's , you have to choose right one , do some rehearses before invest read their whitepapers and abut team members
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? Share your experience, please!
I do believe in it if there's a lot of informations about the project and the team behind it. If they have a demo plarform then it is a plus. You should fo a research before investing in pre ico or the crowdsale itself. Read the white paper to know what the team is trying to do and if the idea is possible. I've seen a lot of people joining ico without knowing what thing they invested their money into.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:39 AM

No dont trust the pre-ICOs especially giving bonuses with 50% or up is not good.Most of these are scams so stay away if you can.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

50% does sound like a big amount, take caution with ICOs that offer that much.
15%-20% is a more realistic offer.
If the amount sounds ridiculous from your perspective you can always talk to the dev team about it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

I can trust the ICO’s program if I see that the team has spent a lot of time to develop it, if they are reliable persons and if the product they want to deal with will be extremely interesting to many people.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:41:51 PM

I have invested in several ICO's and my experience so far is good, except of one project. The most important thing is to check a project thoroughly and due proper research on the team, the business idea and everything related to it. But always pay a lot of attention to details, there are many professional acting scams around. Generally speaking, dont trust nobody in this space. Hopefully there will come regulations in place that hurt the scammers, but wont hurt the ICO space.
DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:09:19 AM

50% does sound like a big amount, take caution with ICOs that offer that much.
15%-20% is a more realistic offer.
If the amount sounds ridiculous from your perspective you can always talk to the dev team about it.
Well, I think 50% is still can be fine...I would be much more suspicious about projects which offer 100% bonus straight ahead ...That I don't understand indeed - why they may dissolve the value so much offering tokens/coins for free???
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:14:47 AM

Do you trust pre-ICO programs? Has anybody invested in ICOs? Share your experience, please!

Yes, Recently i have earned Free Tokens from Airfio

For more information Click here

Follow this link to participate and Earn free Tokens
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

I trust pre ico because pre ico can be the starting point whether a project can be successful. currently there is nothing that I invest, but in the future if there is a good ico I will invest.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:29:59 AM

Yes i'm trust pre-ICO program . I also invest in ICO . If ICO success i got money with profit if ICO fail i got only my seed money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: