Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for honest advices  (Read 914 times)
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

$ 100 is not a little less, even if the investment ALTOOIN a substantial increase is not too much profit. I think the $ 1,000 is a very good investment standard, which is very reasonable and just personal opinion over most people who need to get a monthly salary. In the recent ICO, BANKEX I think very promising, because it has a decentralized banking concept, while bankex access to Microsoft azure investment, you can find out.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

Our ICO has just started ad we would like to invite you to join our project. We launched the first roboadvisor dedicated exclusively to crypto currencies. We offer intelligent, fast, and neutral forecasts about Cryptos and Tokens
Secured in the blockchain by our AI engine.  Since 2013 our team is working to create the most advanced and reliable technology to make forecasts on securities.

Today we have a special Cyber Monday offer: 50% off

Here's an important information for investors:  If less than the minimum ETH is raised, ETH can be retrieved by RAC Token holders.

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:33:02 PM

If your investing that amount then it seems your very cautious, and not a big risk taker. In that case, invest in something and see how it plays out, when you feel more comfortable then invest more by the profit you make from your previous investment, but dont touch your initial investment, let that increase over time again.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:49:41 PM

Good day people of bitcointalk,
You see, i am still very new in the crypto world. And really do not know a lot yet.

I am thinking of investing on pre-ICOs. Yes, i know ICOs are very risky. But it also can give great rewards. So all in all, i think it is a pretty great gamble.

That is why i am asking you guys, if i had $50-100 dollar range of investing fund. What is the best ICO that i should invest it in today?

Thanks and good day.

Do your own research. Don't let anyone else tell you what to invest in because they are probably biased and have vested interest in the project and thus, overly optimistic about a project that may not be as good as they make it sound.

There are several ICO tracker sites out there. You can definitely utilise them with your research.

With only $50-100 investing, my suggestion is to go a bit risky. Don't hesistate when you see an opportunity since it's such a small amount to lose.

I agree with everything you say here, most newbies just simply want to be spoon fed and ask what coins are to invest or what ICO are best but we should practice independently about the ICO's and coins we want to invest in because the person that will benefit from the knowledge learned is ourselves too.

I also tried these ICO tracker sites and help me out on which ICO's I would want to follow because it gives you an idea if that certain ICO will progress in the future. Choose an ICO you feel like you can profit from and take the risk; anyways any investment are risky whether you are investing a small amount or not.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:01:53 PM

You see, i am still very new in the crypto world. And really do not know a lot yet.

I am thinking of investing on pre-ICOs. Yes, i know ICOs are very risky. But it also can give great rewards. So all in all, i think it is a pretty great gamble.

That is why i am asking you guys, if i had $50-100 dollar range of investing fund. What is the best ICO that i should invest it in today?

Thanks and good day.

If you are completely new to crypto you should probably avoid ICOs as you won't be able to make an informed judgement. Best idea is probably to put your money in Bitcoin or maybe Ethereum until you learn more. But if you really want to go with an ICO then just make sure to do your own research and make sure you pick a good project!

Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

Thanks and good day.

Universa Blockchain and Bankex according to my research these two projects are the best projects, additional advice from me if you want to invest in ICO then you must have a personal assessment standard then do an assessment of ICO project that interests you

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

We have different oppinions,different point of views and different taste in picking up ICOs i suggest follow your heart do some research you will find your truelove,like what the whales says pick your own poison.

soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

If you play ico then your chance is 50:50 but use your knowledge to learn ico before you invest in them to reduce your risk of losing money. You like safe invest in altcoin or bitcoin but your profits will not be high.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:13:07 PM

I suggest you invest in trading altcoins and dont join scam ICOs,trading is much profitable than joining ICOs.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:18:59 PM

you must be well informed before you invest. i want to invest but im not ready. if you dont have the basics you will lose money
redhondaxrm125 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

I'd advise to start by understanding the different components of this world and answer these questions. This involved hours and hours of reading as for me but this is worth it. The more you know, the more you will be part of the future so indeed, do your own research. Crypto is only starting, if you start learning now, you'll have a considerable edge compared to the millions of people that don't know about it or don't want to know about it (yet).

So here are a few questions to help you do your own research. Hard to do your own research if you don't know what to search, so this might save you some time.

- What is a ledger in accountancy?
- What is blockchain and its various applications to the real world? (I suppose you know about it)
- Why is blockchain useful for money transactions? What is the advantages of a currency using blockchain (crypto-currency) compared to FIAT?
- What are the actors of this world? Users, miners, traders, holders, believers, developers, exchanges, mine pools, shills, scammers etc...
- Which role do I want to play in this world?
- What are bitcoin and ethereum? Differences between the two ?
- What are altcoins and their differences with the two above mentioned currencies ?

As a user: How can I buy crypto-currency (usually first timers buy BTC)? How do I open a wallet? How do transactions work concretely?
As a miner: Which currency is more profitable to mine? What are the electricity costs involved by my mining activity? Which hardware do I need? How much hardware do I need to reach a particular level of profitability? Where do I set the thing up? How much is my initial investment going to be? Is it worth it? (a business plan analysis in a nutshell)
As a trader: Which exchange is the best for what I wan to trade? Do I only want to trade major coins (BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH) or altcoins too? What is the technical trading approach? What is the fundamental trading approach? Which indicators do I need to perform a profitable trade?
As a hodler: Generally you would hold BTC, ETH, BCH or LTC and the only question you need to ask yourself is: How much is the price going to rise today? Cheesy
As believer: Is the truth really out there ?
As a developer: Not computer literate enough to quote the questions they would be wondering but if you are a developer, you can find a good job and be more useful to the community than anybody.
Mine pools: Is it a scam? What is the pool ROI? (Hard to know but you will generally see comments online about a particular pool to have an idea. Still I would be very cautious with them.) I personally don't trust that stuff at all.
As a shill: You don't question anything as a shill as you need to pretend to be sure your investment is solid and worth the time.
As a scammer: Well, with all the information above, as a scammer, you will wonder how can I take an illegal advantage of all that shit ? But then again, crypto is future, scamming in that world just means you would be a war opportunist in times of war, so not too good for your self-esteem.

There are a lot of other questions you could ask yourself, but these would get you acquainted nicely. Just read, read this forum, type 'crypto news', 'blockchain news', 'bitcoin news' in your favourite search engine and read everything. If you do read when you can, in a month time (depending on your motivation) you'll know where you are heading and have a better outline of the crypto world.

Hope this helps.

Edit: PS: Oh and yeah, I would not touch ICOs until I really know the technical aspect of everything and still, equity on these projects is not positive imho. But that's me, if you go there, I suppose you know what you are doing.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write this lengthy advice man. Will really do read and research more. Now that i know where to start. Damn, i never would've known that i was asking the wrong questions if not for this response. Again, thanks man.

- for others, yes. $50-100 of money maybe too small for most of you here. Because some of you may get more than this amount of money per week. But for someone like me who works so damn hard to earn money and is living in a place where i am right now, this is a pretty big gamble for me. But still, i appreciate the advices. Thanks for taking the time. Amd good day.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

First, $50 to $100 investments are nothing. I mean its very small amount and it won't ever make you money at all. Second, good icos have 2 biggest indicators: good devs + strong bag holding community.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

First, the risk in pre ICO than in ICO. Second, if you are not experienced, the first to examine a lot of information on projects, get experience. And when I typed at the same time and money will be more. Since the amount is small, certainly in some projects and such to invest. But it's not serious)

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

Best is that you do your own research about this because that will help you get better and experienced about ICO's and learn how to distinguish between real ICO's with fake and scam ICO's. There are many ICO tracker sites out there just take help and try to dig deep in and research about each ICO listed there. I know it wasn't the answer you needed but I think this better than taking anyone's opinion.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:15:47 PM

You must make a research to determine it. try to see a project with long-term prospects, so you can get a good profit.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:22:01 PM

$50 to $100 investment fund for pre-ICO, most good projects have high cap for pre-ICO and I don't think you will be allowed to participate in it with that low capital

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Trixie28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

I advise to you investments is a risky.You may loose your money or it can be double.Just do some research on what icos you want and check their plans strategies team white paper and road map. 
nelo007

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:50:08 PM

Like few other people I will advise to do your own research  Wink
ICO are still risky so you need to invest on a solid token
askmecrypto

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:11:15 AM

Thanks and good day.

Ok!! So there are few things I would like to point out here.
1. $50 - $100 (Yes, this is a small investment and it wont really make you any new money)  < This comment is wise, however, certain ICOs do allow such small investments and if you are in luck, you can earn good rewards.

2. Investing on Pre-ICO: This is near to impossible as good ICO when go on pre-sale have a minimum amount requirement, $50 - $100 wont qualify for pre-ico/pre-sale of good ico.

3. You need to think about your investment strategy when investing in ICO, in case you are looking to dump on listing and expecting rewards, any hyped up ICO will work (specially NEO based)

4. In case you are looking forward to invest in a project and hold it for a long term (an year or 2) then you have to do a lot of research, understand what you are investing in. How is the Team, who are advisors, is there a strong community to bag up and pump the price over a long period of time.

I will end it with: $50 - $100 is Ok as an investment if you want to do it and forget about it for a year after investing in a very good project.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:45 AM

Thanks and good day.

We can't really say which one is going up. Even though we got some sites that is monitoring the whole market flow we can't really predict which one is going up. I think it is safe for me to recommend you to read their white paper in order to help decide on different ICOs that we have today. My friend give teach on TRADING. We uses binance.com, he said that site was the full of traders and also you are the one whos going to set your price. But If I were on your shoes, I will just invest my money on BITCOIN, which is more promising than any ALTCOIN. You should buy BITCOIN for now its a great investment coz BTC prize isnt going down and also theres a rumor that BTC prize will get $10k per piece. Good luck buddy!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: