Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for honest advices  (Read 914 times)
Ruskman93

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:31:38 AM

waste of money brother, just margin trade. see which cryptos are low, pick em up, usually theres a hype/pump cycle. wait till said cycle, and make a nice profit. You can usually make 30%, and even upwards to 60-80% returns depending how low you pick up. just use the more popular ones, powr, wtc, vtc, ark, lisk, neo, etc.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:35:44 AM

Investing is a little bit risky its not 100% sure profit.
Make a research first before joining in presale of icos.
Some are using good picture as thier frontpage to attract investors.

lambofan

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:39:05 AM

Best is that you do your own research about this because that will help you get better and experienced about ICO's and learn how to distinguish between real ICO's with fake and scam ICO's. There are many ICO tracker sites out there just take help and try to dig deep in and research about each ICO listed there. I know it wasn't the answer you needed but I think this better than taking anyone's opinion.
Yes,if each one does your own research the possibility of failure is considerably reduced,and even then there is always the risk,a detailed and in-depth analysis will help to choose better decisions regarding that,especially because is an investment,another thing that could help is to know and compare the opinion of more experienced members who already have more knowledge,the percentage of serious and reliable things in this medium may not be very high yet,so maybe a rookie should start by risking the minimum possible and wait for the result.

stoogiemeister

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:48:40 AM

Good day people of bitcointalk,
You see, i am still very new in the crypto world. And really do not know a lot yet.

I am thinking of investing on pre-ICOs. Yes, i know ICOs are very risky. But it also can give great rewards. So all in all, i think it is a pretty great gamble.

That is why i am asking you guys, if i had $50-100 dollar range of investing fund. What is the best ICO that i should invest it in today?

Thanks and good day.

50-100$ LOL

just by participating in airdrops on this forum you can make 100-5000$ in a couple of months timeframe (friend of mine got ESPER in an airdrop and sold them for 4,4k$ lmao)

invest in the most promising looking projects with low priced coins. u dont wanna buy 0.01 BTC and "trade" or hodl that.. ofc u want some altcoin that costs like 50 cents a piece

check out EOS/USD on tradingview.. that thing was at 0,50$ at the beginning of november and now stands at 2,76$ thats a x5 right there --> 100$ to 500$ boom baby

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:04:49 AM

You see, i am still very new in the crypto world. And really do not know a lot yet.

I am thinking of investing on pre-ICOs. Yes, i know ICOs are very risky. But it also can give great rewards. So all in all, i think it is a pretty great gamble.

That is why i am asking you guys, if i had $50-100 dollar range of investing fund. What is the best ICO that i should invest it in today?

Thanks and good day.

As a new person you have to learn lot , otherwise you are unable to do crypto. please research on topics.

here the forum have lot of things there.  as per my recommendation Wabi ICO is good but now whitelist over.

INs Eco also very best , signature i am bearing. you should invest it. it will give good potential.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:41:17 AM

Thanks and good day.
its small amount thought maybe you can invest it on spectiv or doing trading. just saying with that amount of money ypu cant invest on presale i think. cause many presale have minimum ammount that allow to invest in pre-sale so i think its too low to join pre-sale

steveouttrim

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

The best one to buy is Etherical Alpha Pre-ICO Fund

Their minimum investment is 1 LiteCoin. They also invest in pre-ICOs, but they are able to negotiate better deals because they are a fund. They have a global network of experienced technology investors who find deals and do professional grade due diligence. It is harder for an individual investor to do this by themselves. 

You can get 25% extra tokens with each purchase right now if you follow this link:
https://etherical.io/tokensale/?bonus=MA031

Disclaimer: this is not financial advice.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:03:36 AM

Thanks and good day.

Do your own research. Don't let anyone else tell you what to invest in because they are probably biased and have vested interest in the project and thus, overly optimistic about a project that may not be as good as they make it sound.

There are several ICO tracker sites out there. You can definitely utilise them with your research.

With only $50-100 investing, my suggestion is to go a bit risky. Don't hesistate when you see an opportunity since it's such a small amount to lose.

I really concur to this.
OP, I will hind to this advice if i were you.
If you expect  anyone to come out and vividly pinpoint a particular ICO as been the best, then you may loss because one man's loss may be your gain and likewise the opposite. Yes, there are scam ICOs out there and there  are also good ones too. Just seek and monitor it, then invest.
And apart from checking from most ICO tracker sites, this forum is also a good way to start from to. There are many good ICOs that are listed on this forum. Do check them out. And if possible ,split that money into two ICOs to avoid too much risks.
second emotion this is the most sincere advice you can ever have
Dont let someone to tell you what IcO tl invest instead do it your self
More users will tell you this and this but it will only for their own favor
What you do is extract all the ico youve been checking digest every single
Details that you will gather and then the time to decide
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

Hello,you are new to crypto world so I would advise you to stay away from investing in ICOs as 90% of them are scams and you might not know much about it.Don't get greedy and gamble all your hard earned money unless you have some experienced friend with you who knows these things in detail.
All the best
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:35:56 AM

For me. Since you are a new in crypto world maybe you should invest the money you can lose, i mean no one want to lose their money but investing is risky that's why you need to face the fact that you can lose you money and research the project you want to invest, make sure that this is not scam.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

The truth is $100 is a small investment, but you can start off by looking into ICOs that are upcoming. Visit sites like icorating.com or icotoinvest.com and see reviews. You can look into investing in low market value Altcoins too, maybe Ripple is a good choice for that amount of money available. Invest long term too and you will see good profit in the end.
yanshan

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

Thanks and good day.
i advice you to invest your money in bitcoin because now bitcoin o more increase and increase.
hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

Best advice is too drown yourself in experience until it comes to the point where you can predict if the ICO project would shoot upmor shoot down. Try 50$ for startimg up and research some pre ICOs right there. And you should take a look at this 3 categories you should consider on choosing to invest with these entities. 1. People behind the project 2. The main goals and products that these projects are promoting 3. Potential
Anyways, goodluck to your starting point and I hope youll learn more from this crypto journey.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

I wouldn't touch any ICO's. Rather check projects that are already established, have been in development for a year or two but still don't have a big market cap due to lack of marketing.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:59 PM

I will participate at INS ICO 4 December. There will be good bonuses at the first day. I guess the crowdsale will end very fast. Just have a look at their WP and backers Wink

Criptomen@30

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

How can you make money with posts?
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

The choice of cryptocurrency is a very subjective matter. I think it's best to invest in ETH. This is a good ICO for which a successful future is predicted. However, I can't assure you that it will make a 100% profit. So, the choice is yours.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:39:04 PM

Thanks and good day.

I think it will never be a good idea to request investment suggestions in this forum because everyone has very different views, interests and investment profiles. I would recommend you go to webs specialized in ICOs to find the adequate references of knowledgeable people, in addition, in those sites you can find direct links to the web pages of each ICO to obtain more detailed information about the project that most interests you.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:52:00 PM

Dont touch ICOs if you're new to the whole cryptospace. It requires a lot of experience and "gut" (that you get once youve been here for a while) to be able to mess around with ICOs - they are extremely risky and some are outright scams that might get you off guard if you're a newbie.

allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:52:18 PM

i never like ICO to tell you the truth .Your better off getting A NICE POS coin with potential and just stake away

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀