Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is really great  (Read 1405 times)
andykusnadi (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
Thewel

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:01:02 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is very good, because in the modern era that now many people who make transactions using bitcoin so facilitate the transaction and now more and more people who began to join.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
tetsu223

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:08:01 PM

Yes you bet if we dont know better we are nothing. Bitcoin change my life on doing making money
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

First of all Bitcoin is great because if it would not be invented, there will be no other virtual currencies. It is the coin, the platform, the system and in a way it is a religion that all the world of crypto takes and respects.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:36:09 PM

Yes Bitcoin is really great because it changes ones life especially financial problem and that i believe that Bitcoin will continue in the future.

zidanaltaer

Activity: 340

idap.io

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:40:21 PM

yes, i really agree with the review given, but bitcoin trading is a fund issue, i can only play with eth and some small altcoin, i feek sad that know cryptocurrency now.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:44:46 PM

Yeah people now understand the potential of bitcoin by its recent price bump so many people from all over the world started to invest on bitcoins.In my country also many people getting the knowledge of bitcoin by it huge price,so many of them are asking help for where to buy bitcoins to me. Cool
But little bit worrying is bitcoin maybe banned soon in my country due to its high market value the ministry think it may ruin our local currency,but still no announcement made so I hope we get positive results.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:45:05 PM

Bitcoin has helped me have a better life, thanks to Bitcoin i understand the importance of cryptocurrency and I am trying to save as much Bitcoin to keep my future because I believe Bitcoin can someday be worth 1,000,000$/1BTC
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

I have been living and breathing bitcoin every day.

I think for most people Bitcoin is great as it is the best method to earn good money on trading and investing into BTC. I do not think too many people are sincerely care about the profits which Bitcoin brings to the whole world.
swsw098222

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:57:28 PM

i am agree with you.really bit coin is a great coin to trade,to hold and to mine.i like bitcoin too much and this coin change many people life.bitcoin price will increase day by day.so just hold bitcoin to get profit.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
That's great news. And now like one week late we reached 11 800. What next bitcoin? Are we going to the moon?
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

I think bitcoin is sustain rigth now. we will use next 10 years at least. Everyday it improve itself. I think 5 years later we can buy when we buy water for market. I  believe in bitcoin. I hope it will grow endless Cheesy.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:20:08 PM

And what is the essence of Thanksgiving? The president gives another year of life turkey? I heard that when the colonists arrived in America, they had nothing to eat, hungry unfortunates. And then the Indians said that those big birds that you stumble upon going to the toilet are edible. And they could not guess?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

Yes I agree with bitcoin is the really great. As the popularity of bitcoin is increasing in the world, it proves that bitcoin is real. Because of the popularity of the bitcoin which is touching the heights of today
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:23:40 AM

yes bitcoin is great went i first discover about bitcoin i amaze with the technology of bitcoin and then really reading more about bitcoin to educated my self about bitcoin and now price is so high im thankfull i support support bitcoin and believe someday bitcoin will lead to cashless era.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:46:35 AM

Yes! Bitcoin is great because many people around world draw their future using their bitcoin, and there are some people who got rich and success in their life because of bitcoin.

In my own experience bitcoin is great, because I have the possibility to earn money to support my family and to buy my personal needs  because of bitcoin.

LXTtoken

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:12:24 AM

The realization of utility value.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:28:23 AM

I thought bitcoin is also awesome since its price make surprise every where.
If in coinbase, there are new 100.000 new account with fantastic amount, it means there are so many new people put their interest in bitcoin and make bitcoin even more great.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:48:56 AM

Bitcoin is king and will always be!

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:17 AM

Yes! Bitcoint is great because bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency in world of crepto.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: