Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is really great  (Read 1405 times)
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:18:47 AM

And it keeps on goin up non stop. I am sure everyone was optimistic about bitcoins future but i don't think most of us were not expecting it to reach 14-15k that fast. Probably %90 percent of crypto community regrets not buying more bitcoin .

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:24:44 AM

It is really great, what an excitement on my face when I saw the price at $14600 this mourning, I don't know when the rally will definitely stop and see price correction but this is a joy to be hold

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:32:05 AM

It is really great, what an excitement on my face when I saw the price at $14600 this mourning, I don't know when the rally will definitely stop and see price correction but this is a joy to be hold

Ya bitcoin is really great only because it investment is less and profit was very high to all invester and it price was increased day by day so it is digital currency system so in future it will reach and get high value so bitcoin is great always.
wellbastian

Activity: 537
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

Now Bitcoin value reached $12,000 and will be increase again. Bitcoin change my life how to earn money and helped me have a better life.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:58:36 AM

Bitcoin is a life saver especially in poor countries,it gives us a lot of opportunity to overcome high paying taxes.

VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:33:22 AM

In South Korea, bitcoin is already worth $ 17,000. World has gone mad. Grin We are waiting for the price of 20,000 dollars))

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:50:53 AM

Yes,obviously. Bitcoin is really great.It's price is increasing which is blessing for us.It is really awesome.If you want to earn more in a short time in online,you can choose it easily. It is the best for online working.After all,Bitcoin is really great.

AlObado@gmail.com

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

yes the bitcoin is great because many have changed lives because of bitcoin. This is one of the reasons why bitcoin is important because people have problems with lack or money shortage.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:46:40 AM

bitcoin is the 1st and still best online currency,  and its price highest in crypto world,
bitcoin change many peoples life style, its a great way to get a millionaire.

chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

Yes! Been the first ,the greatness of Bitcoin can not be over emphasized besides changing many life today. I think the digital currency has a dedicated following, regularly makes headlines and inspires countless investors to consider making digital currency part of their portfolios. Yet it enjoys the backing of no government or third-party entity like a bank, and it can be hard to understand where its perceived value comes from. So, you may be asking, what makes bitcoin great.

Fundamentally, bitcoins derive their greatness or value just as anything else does: because people want them. Like any other currency, bitcoin follows the basic rules of supply and demand. Currencies have always been useful tools to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through sale, then use the proceeds of that sale to purchase nearly anything they wish.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

Exactly, Bitcoin is really great because many governments are not happy with the Bitcoin and suggesting their people not to invest in Bitcoin but still, people are investing into it. Today Bitcoin has changed many people lifestyle with the returns they got through the Bitcoin.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:56:29 AM

Bitcoin is king of crypto currencies, and it has surpass all other online currency. We leave to see more increase in Bitcoins due to demand.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:02:59 AM

I'm calling this madness. Bitcoin's price raise really too fast, i'm crypto entuthiastic and 15k of usd it's unnormal price, i'm afraid of blowing up my head when i see price diagram. My thoughts was : that bitcoins price will be 15k till the end of next year not this. But actually I was wrong.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

Yeah! Indeed bitcoin is really great! To date it reaches by about more than $12,000 dollars and as to speculation it will go up to $15,000. It is expected in bitcoin since it is considered the king of crypto currencies as it hold the prime spot of all crypto.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:05:23 AM

The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
Well this is the proof that Bitcoin is great because it surpassed some valuable assets like gold. Those people who keep on holding their coins will be listed as one of those millionaires of Bitcoin so that is why a lot of people are now investing Bitcoin and take note some of them are Bitcoin critics or the one that was in doubt before or someone that says "stay away from Bitcoin, It's a scam and yeah look at them now it seems like they were scared to lose or even miss the ride. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

Bitcoin looks really great at a moment as it has already achieved the price of $15k before the expected time but the only thing makes me worried is that it should not crash badly in coming days or else many people would be disappointed after seeing downfall in the price.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:09:52 AM

Yes i totally agree. bitcoin is great and going to make all of us millionaire in few years.
All in to crypto money now!

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

Yes its very really great because of that i want to work hard in bitcoin to earn bitcoin. i think bitcoin haven't done yet bitcoin wil grow and grow until bitcoin is the biggest coin in cryptocurriency.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Yes its very really great because of that i want to work hard in bitcoin to earn bitcoin. i think bitcoin haven't done yet bitcoin wil grow and grow until bitcoin is the biggest coin in cryptocurriency.
yes it is now booming. and bitcoin is at its finest now. bitcoin is indeed successful and no one knows what is the last price until the end of the year. How I wish if i have 2 bitcoin, i am now a millionaire. I'm now looking forward for more campaign or any type of bounty. just to earn bitcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:10 AM

Yes it is great,today it reaches a new ATH which is 15k hope it can reach upto $20k by the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: